Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 18 PR (Page 8)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar27

Originally posted by simplyshraddha

I knw dear LOL who doesn't like romance bt yeh to hadd hogayi hai LOL SOTD is a thread use to appreciate a certain character who is outstanding tat day bt arman only do chatai n poha business n discuss archu's maayka problems all day n thoda sa eye lock ho gaya to vo outstanding ho gayi!!!!!!!! LOL

that thoda sa eye lock will make ArMan fans grin like fools for hours Wink LOLLOL and Manav is taking baby steps to improve himself so the awards are to encourage himLOLLOL

I nowdays dont comment on this coz people take my comments wrongly and start saying voting is personal this that etc . I totally agree and respect that .However I always privately feel that the votes for the Star of the day shud be on what the person ACHIEVED or DID to make a DIFFERENCE . I dont see any such thing in the doings of ARMAN or even Archu for that matter .

Simple thing ........who the bloody hell told Archu to even to GO TO THIS PARTY . What Rishta nibhana , MY FOOT . She went as if her sister had called her with LOVE and FORCE . Her sister had expressed such contempt , such disdain , she hadnt even STEPPED inside her house and told her Im here coz my Hubby Told me to INVITE U . I mean seriously ..........this invitation in iTSELF was an insult ..........a very terrible Insult . On the basis of THIS invitation Archu went to the party to witness even mORE humiliation . She Kind of INVITES it . And for this goofy behaviour when she is voted , I get surprised . If at all CVS read SOTD , they will never stop bringing changes in Archus character if they feel their nonsense is appreciated by viewers . Ah well , ignore me . I respect the votes . Seriously .........public opinion is public opinion . But my private little wish remains .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

viramTiyalianu rulzprayas_

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
But Kool, Archu is not winning , it is manav who is winning and the main reason given by everyone there is that he told Rasika that he  does not give a damn about what she says ....
That is a pretty good reason .For him , only his own life matters .He knows that rasika and manju will bark no matter what and he doesn't even care what anyone thinks ...He told Archu off too when she told him that she will clean the table .
He respects his work ...
He is winning way ahead of anyone .....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viramshootingstar27

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

But Kool, Archu is not winning , it is manav who is winning and the main reason given by everyone there is that he told Rasika that he  does not give a damn about what she says ....
That is a pretty good reason .For him , only his own life matters .He knows that rasika and manju will bark no matter what and he doesn't even care what anyone thinks ...He told Archu off too when she told him that she will clean the table .
He respects his work ...
He is winning way ahead of anyone .....

Its not abt yesterday Im talking , its abt in general .  Even Manav .......what big thing he did yesterday ? He took all the BS and later made some lame comments , bas . He valiantly tried to show he doesnt cARE abt the shame in doing Waiter job by clearing dishes but was that THE TRUTH ? He HAD CARED . He had HIDDEN it from Archu , AJIT , He was hiding behind curtains and sending other WAITERS ...........He told Savita THIS DOESNT CONCERN U .............But didnt TELL the same thing to the bitchy saalis ..........That THIS DOESNT CONCERN U . By the time Manav spoke , the fizz of the episode HAD GONE . So why was he voted , beats me at least .

But look at Satish . See his thought process .........his firmness . He firmly told , Im here for MY KHUSHI and those who dont wanna participate CAN GO . This meant even HIS SASURAL .

See how calmly he told Varsha in the car ...........KYU ? Unperturbed , how FIRM he is in his thoughts . Whats wrong with him doing a job ?

He ensured Manav wont be troubled by that manager by praising him .

He was fairminded enuf to accept the truth that his relatives were weird when the manager , a stranger , told him .

He was the only one genuinely proud of Manav besides Archu .Archu is totally in love , she will always be proud of Manav . But Satish is a stranger . And such objective thinking !Its he who shufd have been voted is my private opinion . Manav has yet to prove himself . Neither did he do wise in forcing Archu to go there after being labelled as CHOR by Varsha too , nor was his defence yesterday ADEQUATELY STRONG .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

viram

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
OK OK, I thought you were talking about yesterday .Come to think of it , you are right .satish was very good ...Still would have liked him to be much more stern on Varsha when she starts throwing insults at his friend ...
I guess he just cannot take her on ...the pressure cooker ...

viram

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
No , in my opinion , Satish handles her PERFECTLY . If u note , he does exactly what HE wants to do . Varsha is a pagal aurat likeSAvita .........yelling and becoming Caveman wont work with her . But he doesnt chage himself for her either . She has NOT been able to change his thoughts at all ................thats where she loses as a woman . He cleverly manipulates her into doing what HE wants .See what he told yesterday ........I wanted Manav atthe party , He is here . It didnt matter to him a bit that Manav was there as a waiter .
The difference between Damodars handling of Savita and Satishs handling of Varsha is that Satish loves His eccentric wife  and is also a responsible man . Damodar doesnt love sAvita enuf and is irresponsible .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

viramshootingstar27anu rulzTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Well said .....Thumbs Up

koolsadhu1000

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

viramanu rulzkoolsadhu1000

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top