Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 18 PR (Page 7)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -monica-

excellent commentary Kool di
These days, i haven't remembered a single day when Manav hasn't been insulted. Wherever he goes, whatever he does, he always get insult, insult and insult.
Kuch na karein to bhi insult, kuch karein to bhi insult. akhir woh karein to kya karein!

Its like ..........Manav has been INSULTED AGAIN . So whats NEW .

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu rulz

great theekha commentary ass promised kools..the whole hotel saga sounded like sum1 forgot to write the script till the shooting started and thn extempored it..and tht sum1 was a two yr old.. for example,
we r living in JHOPADPATTI on the meherbaani of this same mechanic cum waiter who gave us cash for monthly expenses for a whole year when I was jobless
conveniently everyone esp rasika forgot tht...tht woman talking of high society is ridiculous..she lives in a slum area herself..what fricking izzat and what fricking aukat?i still cnt fathom y nobody threw tht on her face and her precious minchoo..and y nobody enlightened the "respectful" high class catty snobs abt the "stealing" saga..I dont know when they r going to do that
and what sukh and dukh were the rich sisters talking of to their poor sister?ek ka kanyadaan kiya and doosre ki shaadi ka kaam..conveniently everything the holy duo has done is wiped out of their brains like dissociative amnesia..True
the one thing i liked tho was manav FINALLY getting a few dialogues in abt how the gang wud never be happy wid whatever he did..tho archu's mahaan act of stopping her devta to do his rightful job and wanting to clean up instead of him in a hotel randomly was just stupid..even frm archu's standards of foolishness..What i didnt like was he told savita IT DOESNT CONCERN U .Same thing sasuralpeople ko bolne ko kya hua
i wud strongly recommend to ekta to STOP paying her writers for PR..we on the forum write better scripts thn thm..and NOT create such mahasangram episodes which create a mahasangram in our brains..I second u on this one .
ektarfapyar IF-Rockerz
ektarfapyar
ektarfapyar

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Aga shraddhu tu pahila ka episode , Manavcha itka apman karat hote sagle , To Shumbhasarkha nust ubha hota LOL and Hi Devi pathetically tyachi baju ghet hoti ...........sangitla hota koni partyla yayla , ha ? Bahinine janu kai mothya premaanech amantran dila hota agrahaacha , ROFL
I totally agree abt reducing Ajit the Tiger to a puppet

ho pahila LOL ati hote aata LOL areyy kiti tari aikavnar tyala ani kiti tari to aikun ghenar aahe Wacko aamhi paklo LOL  manav ne tila jayla sangitle n ti geli LOL
Such foolishness of arman n still dey win SOTD every day
Sorry arman fans bt di i m super bugged at arman winning everyday d SOTD n 4 wat ? 4 such foolishness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wacko

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

..Sonii.. IF-Rockerz
..Sonii..
..Sonii..

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Awesome commentary di, I hope they show something interesting after this fiasco
The khichdi episode wasnt worth and thank god I watched JDJ in between for relaxation.
Seriously The so called rishtedaars are perfectly described by Manager hwo hardly knows anyone, kaise kaise rishtedaar hai aapke Satishji.LOLLOL

Normally if such scene would have arised in normal life, everyone tries to maintain calm and cover up the situation even if they didnt like it, But these Varsha and Vaishu purposefully want izzat aarti of themselves by showing their mentalityWacko
I liked the part when Manav Said I dont care what these ppl think abt me or my job, I have to concentrate on my work.

But Archu helping him in his work was so foolish, If she genuinly wants to help in earnings she can do any house hold work like most lower middleclass ppl do, like maiz for the working ppl, or any stall, ( if waitergiri is fyn this will also do)
I too felt Ajit is miffed with Manav hiding things from him.

Loved the Hold it partLOL
And when I was reading the emotions part, suddenly I bursted out laughting at this

Manohar :  thinking firmly of HARA BHARA KABABS .ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viramkoolsadhu1000

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplyshraddha

Sorry arman fans bt di i m super bugged at arman winning everyday d SOTD n 4 wat ? 4 such foolishness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wacko

Its cuz ArMan fans are a bunch of hopeless romantics, who go awwww and gaga over any sweet ArMan moments eventhough it extremely foolish.Love their chemistry. When it comes to ArMan heart rules not the head thus the SOTD award everyday Tongue I know its foolish and illogical but still vote for themEmbarrassed

Edited by shootingstar27 - 19 January 2011 at 6:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viram..Sonii..

ektarfapyar IF-Rockerz
ektarfapyar
ektarfapyar

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar27

Its cuz ArMan fans are a bunch of hopeless romantics, who go awwww and gaga over any sweet ArMan moments eventhough it extremely foolish.Love their chemistry. When it comes to ArMan heart rules not the head thus the SOTD award everyday Tongue I know its foolish and illogical but still vote for themEmbarrassed

I knw dear LOL who doesn't like romance bt yeh to hadd hogayi hai LOL SOTD is a thread use to appreciate a certain character who is outstanding tat day bt arman only do chatai n poha business n discuss archu's maayka problems all day n thoda sa eye lock ho gaya to vo outstanding ho gayi!!!!!!!! LOL

shootingstar27

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged

I knw dear LOL who doesn't like romance bt yeh to hadd hogayi hai LOL SOTD is a thread use to appreciate a certain character who is outstanding tat day bt arman only do chatai n poha business n discuss archu's maayka problems all day n thoda sa eye lock ho gaya to vo outstanding ho gayi!!!!!!!! LOL

that thoda sa eye lock will make ArMan fans grin like fools for hours Wink LOLLOL and Manav is taking baby steps to improve himself so the awards are to encourage himLOLLOL

ektarfapyar IF-Rockerz
ektarfapyar
ektarfapyar

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar27

that thoda sa eye lock will make ArMan fans grin like fools for hours Wink LOLLOL and Manav is taking baby steps to improve himself so the awards are to encourage himLOLLOL

Oh Crazy Armans fans!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL Hopefully manav shld take d initiative n forget all des dharmu drama LOL n concentrate on his archu Wink n yup most imp shld stood up for his own self respect  n shut deir mouth up LOL who insults him

shootingstar27

Go to top