Kool's Commentary : Jan 18 PR (Page 5)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by viram

[
                  The Maha Insult Of Maha Manav Bhags

No.I would call it the MAHA INSULT OF PR VIEWERS .  
How long are the CVs going to treat us like imbecile, dumb witted morons.??? Let them try different ways to promote their shows. BAS CVsAngry.
(I am saying this in the same way that Archu says BAS VAHINI!!!!).

Why didnt Archu reveal that it was Witch Manju who had framed Manav during the earlier Tamasha ?  Wasn't it the opportune moment to declare the truth to the K siblings  and Ajit in particular???

Varsha  is going overboard trying to insult Manav. I wish Slapochana had slapped Varshu at that point for insulting Manav.After all he is her damaad right?   

U are right about Damo.Never does he speak in front of the others except his wife and Bappa.Big smile

I got so bugged and irritated reading about   all the contrived
sequences just to promote the other shows and have one more K family tamasha .
Now the world is a much smaller place. Earlier it was Dombivili or the sucicide point. Now it is Dhani village. As if it is next door or next street. Isnt it stupid  that Manav has to commute so much from his mechanic's job to this village to just work part time??? 

Wouldn't  we call out to anyone if he or she has left behind the cell phone.Since Vaishu already knew Madhuri she coudl have loudly called out !!
Burst out laughing reading about the travails of Batatawada. 
The highlight was  Madhuri going to the extreme of raping him by tying him up to the bed post!!!! How I laughed.

I have cracked the mystery behind Madhuri using the washroom downstairs.!!  you see Batatawada had been streaming in and out of the loo since that afternoon. He had strange bowel movements just like his pa- in-law (manohar).He had started having such intuitive movements (signs of trouble ) soon after his marrying into the K family. The minute he saw the decorated party hall and Varsha and satish's names on the board at the reception he rushed  to the loo in his room .LOLLOL 

Madhuri, tired of the  restricted entry to the washroom was forced to go down to freshen up before doing AHEM.
MYSTERY SOLVED!!!!

Wot say you Kools???

(The words in red are inspired by your style. Hav just made an attempt. It cannot even be a patch on your style. Honest!!)

[/QUOTE]

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Well well , all these comments make my day . Glad to make u laugh . Actually Manav had his full gang of supporters there , but they were tongue tied . Ajit , Vandu , Damo , Savita Satish ...........all were there , but quite ineffective . Rendered so by the creatives . The black tongues of the Evil gang wagged as CVS permitted it . So sad .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viramlunza

harpkaur IF-Rockerz
harpkaur
harpkaur

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
@ viram..i agree wen u say dat varsha shd hve been slaped by slapchona...shez goin overboard with this...wat was manohar & salochna doin...watchin d tamasha wen dre daughter (varsha ) & daughter in law insulted dre inocent damaad...she cud hve said dat manju u shd shut up & u hve gt no rightz 2 say a wrd...vinod iz sch a baby...y cudnt he stop hiz stpd wife & mother in law....

i know its a show bt styll it hurtz 2 see an innocent person gettin dis treatment 4 thingz he dint even do...

viramlunza

-Maahii- Senior Member
-Maahii-
-Maahii-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
I'm usually a silent reader, but your commentaries are amazingly hilarious. Smile

Now abt the situation : I agree that Varsha, Vaishali, Manju are going overboard with their rubbish - but then again, its actually making Manav and Archana come closer to each other. They are standing up for each other like never before, and not worrying about pleasing everyone. 

And this makes me feel good about the show - isn't that the essence, a pavitra rishta? 

Edited by -Maahii- - 18 January 2011 at 8:57pm

viramkoolsadhu1000

unknown18 IF-Sizzlerz
unknown18
unknown18

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
I know y Ajit didnt support Manav. He was maha upset bcoz he didnt get to wear pink in the partyOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

viramkoolsadhu1000nikitagmc

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
great theekha commentary ass promised kools..the whole hotel saga sounded like sum1 forgot to write the script till the shooting started and thn extempored it..and tht sum1 was a two yr old.. for example,
we r living in JHOPADPATTI on the meherbaani of this same mechanic cum waiter who gave us cash for monthly expenses for a whole year when I was jobless
conveniently everyone esp rasika forgot tht...tht woman talking of high society is ridiculous..she lives in a slum area herself..what fricking izzat and what fricking aukat?i still cnt fathom y nobody threw tht on her face and her precious minchoo..and y nobody enlightened the "respectful" high class catty snobs abt the "stealing" saga..
and what sukh and dukh were the rich sisters talking of to their poor sister?ek ka kanyadaan kiya and doosre ki shaadi ka kaam..conveniently everything the holy duo has done is wiped out of their brains like dissociative amnesia..
the one thing i liked tho was manav FINALLY getting a few dialogues in abt how the gang wud never be happy wid whatever he did..tho archu's mahaan act of stopping her devta to do his rightful job and wanting to clean up instead of him in a hotel randomly was just stupid..even frm archu's standards of foolishness..
i wud strongly recommend to ekta to STOP paying her writers for PR..we on the forum write better scripts thn thm..and NOT create such mahasangram episodes which create a mahasangram in our brains..

viramkoolsadhu1000

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Hilarious commentary Kooldi ROFLROFLROFL
Tanyadi and you are real STARS StarStar Starto actually sit through the entire bakwaas episode and write commentaries on it. Big Hug for you Tongue 

What I fail to understand is why the humiliation of Manav ALWAYS happens when everyone is there but when his name is cleared there are barely any audienceConfused

When Manju opened her mouth why didnt Sulo tai slap her and tell everyone the truth? or even better slap Varsha and asked her to just shut up if she has nothing nice to sayAngry

Satish has always been my favourite male character, right now though I wish he wasn't so nice.I want him to leave Varsha, he deserves someone who would appreciate what a great guy he is. 

Venomous Varsha is just going to be more toxic after this and everyone will forgive her cuz she is the poor lady who can't have kidsDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

Claire0206 Senior Member
Claire0206
Claire0206

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Holy Archu stupidly offered to clear the tables instead of Bhags , quiet forgetting this wasn;t her home but a posh hotel where only employees were permitted to work .

We know Archu is  foolish,  but to this extent ???Angry

I'm so waiting to watch  Savita doing  izzat aarti  of those  rich  bitchy sisters. 

Di , Hold It .... Hold It.... was very  hilarious ROFLROFL   and  thanks for  entertaining , inspite of loosing your head over the episode .

viramkoolsadhu1000

Peda Senior Member
Peda
Peda

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Hey kool
Just read your commentary. What an awesome start to my day. Many thanks Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

Go to top