Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 18 PR (Page 4)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

That other woman shud be everything varsha isnt ...........understanding , mature , eager to please him for a change and humble instead of arrogant . That will bring in more FUN .

Kool , you don't realize it but just now you described Archana LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6shootingstar27shermalunzaanu rulzharpkaurkoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

That other woman shud be everything varsha isnt ...........understanding , mature , eager to please him for a change and humble instead of arrogant . That will bring in more FUN .

Kool , you don't realize it but just now you described Archana LOL

Darling this is gonna shock ur bholu pavitra sensibilities but had I been the scriptwriter I wud have shown Satish to be a little bit in LOVE with Archna still ...........missing what cud have been his by privately comparing her decent behaviour with his wife's spoilt one . It wud have added SPICE to the show . This wudnt have been like TDH's love , noway , infact , I wud have shown Satish not even talking abt it , except thinking privately and helping Archu as a human being .THAT part is shown in the serial , but THIS part dikhaate to bahaar aati .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6viramshermalunza

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
It could have been an interesting angle ..
But Archana is made for Manav , that is the basis of the story line , for rich or for poor ..
Satish was never meant to have her ..The second episode had a scene where Sulochan is thinking and seeing Satish and Archana together but from Bappa's angle what is shown is Manav and Archan being together...
Twice satish was about to have her in his life but everytime God throws her  right back to Manav because that is where she belongs ...

Jaywant ...forget about him..He has no chance ...LOL

He doesn't even know how to hold her hand properly .

what a stupid episode today ...Satish did not even invite his parents at his anniversary ...LOL

And savita was sitting right in front happily clapping for Varsha ...LOL
Vinod and Archana standing together..Confused
The writer had no clue of what the chaarcters were supposed to think

Edited by Tanyaz - 18 January 2011 at 3:46pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6viramshootingstar27lunzaanu rulz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Anyway , forget about PR, it was  too silly to even discuss ..
If you have time then watch this .This is Ankita's performance in Jhlak dikhlaja ..I thought she did really well, considering  that she is not a trained  classical dancer...

Even Sushant was brilliant today ......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Kool I agree with you! Vandu and Ajit should have stood by Archana and defended Manav, it would have made the scene more powerful. I did like that Rudra and Anukalp stood up for Manav though, it is unfortunate how complete strangers can see the good in Manav yet those he did a lot for can have the nerve to insult him.

Varsha and Vaishali need to get what is coming to them, I look forward to Vaishali's world to come crashing down when she learns her perfect husband is nothing but a cheat. Then there is Varsha, Satish is too good to her!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viramlunza

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
LOL good one kools
Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6viramlunza

viram Senior Member
viram
viram

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
[
                  The Maha Insult Of Maha Manav Bhags

No.I would call it the MAHA INSULT OF PR VIEWERS .  
How long are the CVs going to treat us like imbecile, dumb witted morons.??? Let them try different ways to promote their shows. BAS CVsAngry.
(I am saying this in the same way that Archu says BAS VAHINI!!!!).

Why didnt Archu reveal that it was Witch Manju who had framed Manav during the earlier Tamasha ?  Wasn't it the opportune moment to declare the truth to the K siblings  and Ajit in particular???

Varsha  is going overboard trying to insult Manav. I wish Slapochana had slapped Varshu at that point for insulting Manav.After all he is her damaad right?   

U are right about Damo.Never does he speak in front of the others except his wife and Bappa.Big smile

I got so bugged and irritated reading about   all the contrived
sequences just to promote the other shows and have one more K family tamasha .
Now the world is a much smaller place. Earlier it was Dombivili or the sucicide point. Now it is Dhani village. As if it is next door or next street. Isnt it stupid  that Manav has to commute so much from his mechanic's job to this village to just work part time??? 

Wouldn't  we call out to anyone if he or she has left behind the cell phone.Since Vaishu already knew Madhuri she coudl have loudly called out !!
Burst out laughing reading about the travails of Batatawada. 
The highlight was  Madhuri going to the extreme of raping him by tying him up to the bed post!!!! How I laughed.

I have cracked the mystery behind Madhuri using the washroom downstairs.!!  you see Batatawada had been streaming in and out of the loo since that afternoon. He had strange bowel movements just like his pa- in-law (manohar).He had started having such intuitive movements (signs of trouble ) soon after his marrying into the K family. The minute he saw the decorated party hall and Varsha and satish's names on the board at the reception he rushed  to the loo in his room .LOLLOL 

Madhuri, tired of the  restricted entry to the washroom was forced to go down to freshen up before doing AHEM.
MYSTERY SOLVED!!!!

Wot say you Kools???

(The words in red are inspired by your style. Hav just made an attempt. It cannot even be a patch on your style. Honest!!)

[/QUOTE]

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6lunzaTiyali

Go to top