Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 18 PR (Page 3)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

the manager actually called them weird ? ROFL .. well , he aint seen anything yet.. he should ask us ... we have suffered through so many of the k gatherings for the past year and a half ..

Yea he actually told Satish ur rishtedaars r AJEEBLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSevershootingstar27lunza

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by umayal

Kool Di,agree with you on archu's visit to that party.Even I wish such a archu ,these cv's na.Angry

But then archu twice refused to go to that party. Then it was her bhagwan's order to go to that party.He convinced her and you know how manav's word mean to her.

Even there she wasn't seen enjoying  with them all and chatting.we found sathish,varsha and vaishu on one corner and archu on other ,standing alone dreaming about manav with her(the one scene of ARMAN in white which was worth watching in yesterday's epi).

U know what I feel ? I feel she shud NOT have told Manav about the invitation at all , knowing fully well he wud have fORCED her to go in that goody goody way of his . And if he had , she shud have said Forgive me Manav but this time I wont listen . This wont make her any less of a pativrata than she is .
Her sisters treat them like CRAP , theres no other word for it .And how much of this crap she wants to take under the name of RISHTA NIBHANA , i dunno .She cud have called Satish personally and told him she cudnt make it AFTER the party . Its HI TIME she takes serious offence and bans their functions till they all one day BEG her to attend them . Her maaika is seriously HORRID , more horrid than the DEshmukhs and poor Girish who was criticised so much put together .Even on the day Manav ran from mandap without telling him , Girish was more contained in his anger compared to these insult spewing Karanjkars .Vaishu actually called Manavs shakal mANHOOS . What more is left .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

viramLuvSSevershermalunzaTiyalianu rulz

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Di,Totally agree on your thought on what archu should have done(it will show her more strong and supportive rather than seeing her defending manav in parties) and on archu's sisters too.That too the things they said today.Angry

I want ARMAN to turn their backs to these two ,even whatever the circumstances may be.Atleast archu,I expect her to be hard on her sisters,as they are her relations and not manav.

Though I love and like archu/manav goodness,I want them to behave,atleast once,caring about their self respect and hard on those people who make mockery at them.

But dont know when will it happen.They speak one thing one day and when they see their ones at difficult situation then they ran behind them. That too we know what is ahead for varsha and vaishu.
so I highly doubt about ARMAN behaving different to  these two.

I request CV's to show what you have said w.r.t archu and her sisters.

Edited by umayal - 18 January 2011 at 1:56pm

viramlunzakoolsadhu1000

harpkaur IF-Rockerz
harpkaur
harpkaur

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
ClapClapClapClap kool di ClapClapClapClap u delivred ur promiss & it was an awsm commentary...

cant archu do more dan bass vahini..lolz....

i mean how stpd dat scene is dat madhuri usin d washroom downstairz instead of the suite washroom..& dhrmu callin vaishali 4m d othr side of d door..i mean comeon seriously

varsha needz a slap...shez seriously annoyoin me...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

viramLuvSSeverlunzaanu rulzkoolsadhu1000

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

Hi Kools!!!

Lovely commentary! Loved the line where you said it is the most beautiful face in the world. Did you see Sushant's JDJ performance today??? That beautiful face has lovely expressions, an ultra adorable smile and a big brain too.

Utterly crap episode! At first I was feeling happy that Manav told Archana that it was not a shameful job for him and he didn't care about what her sisters said, but on reading the commentary, I started feeling, it would have been better if he had said those things earlier. Oh well, maybe he was feeling ashamed at first, but later decided to be practical and not utterly foolish for those good for nothing Karanjkars. Chalo dimag ki batti to jail. Slowpoke lovable fool !!!!! (If it would have been some other day I would have written more angry words about him but today I'm too besotted by his performance in JDJ and his lovely smile to fume at him.)

I seriously feel Archana needs to BOYCOTT her siblings and stop talking to them or taking part in family functions. She should talk only to her parents, bas. CV's are not raising her character but making it look really really unsatisfying.

I would vote for Savita anyday. CV's- I request you to show her bringing Manav-Archana home, even if she hates Archana, and the Deshmukhs breaking ALL relations with the Karanjkars.

I felt so sorry for all of you who actually watched the ME yesterday. I read Tanya Di's update and felt really admired her patience for watching such a pathetic episode. I think it was pure, shuddh, unadulterated, 100% Pavitra crap.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6--Minks--viramlunzaanu rulzkoolsadhu1000

soap-critic IF-Dazzler
soap-critic
soap-critic

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Vaishu then followed the Kudi to her suite , curious as a  fired up cat , and Knocked on the door only to be interrupted by Whimsical Varsha . . Imagine Batatawada's SHOCK at seeing his wife and crackpot saali chitchatting outside his door when he was INSIDE planning to DO IT ! He saw this all by opening the door just a crack , of course , our dear , careful , crafty  , Batatawada . And he then hurriedly shut it , peed just a drop in his orange silk shorts inside his trousers , gasped and wondered if his chubby little heart cud withstand this much pressure . But he was a tough little guy , more tough than ALL the males down in the party lounge in the MANAV INSULT FEST put together . Gathering his wits somehow , he phoned Vaishu and actually talked to her from the OTHER SIDE OF THE DOOR , lying to her that he was speaking from a place OUTSIDE MUMBAI .LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Brown eyed beauty Vaishu , looking lovely in her peach colored sari fell for it , such was the confidence in his bluffing tone . I hate to say this but Batatawada has SOMETHING of STEEL . He uses it for bad purposes , of course . What a pity .

The Kudi kept a hand on his shoulder to RELAX him . She hoped this wudn't upset his mood for THAT . Her ovulation had begun , and wud  only last for two more days .With each hour the chances of her conceiving were becoming slimmer . She sighed . If this continued she wud perhaps have to resort to RAPING Batatawada . By drugging his drink and tying his chubby wrists to the bed posts of course . The Kudi was not prepared to give up due to his silly , interfering sasural .

The poor manager who witnessed all this actually told Decent Satish that his relatives were WEIRD .LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL He even felt sorry for Bhags .

Holy Archu stupidly offered to clear the tables instead of Bhags , quiet forgetting this wasn;t her home but a posh hotel where only employees were permitted to work .

ROFL ROFL ROFLROFLROFL

I hope that Manav Insult Fest and track end now - it has been stretched enough. I want to see a turnaround happen with Manav being shown as dynamic and becoming rich, Vinod getting in trouble due to TDH, Vaishu and everyone else being made to see Dharmu's asli chehra and Archana's words coming true for Varsha - that she will have a lot of wealth but none of it will allow her to buy the one thing she really wants.

I think Satish deserves better and would not mind seeing another woman enter his life.

viramlunzakoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
I think it was pure, shuddh, unadulterated, 100% Pavitra crap.

Yes it was niks . I got a horrible headache coz I did the galti of watching it . If they r trying to promote other ZEE SHOWS , they will make them FLOP with this kind of garbage

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viramlunza

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
I think Satish deserves better and would not mind seeing another woman enter his life.

That other woman shud be everything varsha isnt ...........understanding , mature , eager to please him for a change and humble instead of arrogant . That will bring in more FUN .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viramlunza

Go to top