India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 18 PR (Page 2)

priya_sparsha IF-Rockerz
priya_sparsha
priya_sparsha

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
I think the most hilarious was " HOLD IT" game and dharmu-vaishu-madhuri scene LOL

great commentary! I hope Varsha reads her medical records soon. That's the only thing that burst her ego.

I have question : Do these thoughts ( in commentary) come spontaneous to you or you think before you comment?Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiviramenigma6lunza

unknown18 IF-Sizzlerz
unknown18
unknown18

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Its the BEST face in the whole worldApproveDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzanikitagmc

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_sparsha

I think the most hilarious was " HOLD IT" game and dharmu-vaishu-madhuri scene LOL

great commentary! I hope Varsha reads her medical records soon. That's the only thing that burst her ego.

I have question : Do these thoughts ( in commentary) come spontaneous to you or you think before you comment?Big smile

I type the commentary the moment i see the episode , within the hour i see it . The comments just flow as I talk at home . No thinking over etc , I dont have that much time LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiviramshootingstar27LuvSSeverpriya_sparshalunza

second_chances IF-Sizzlerz
second_chances
second_chances

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

PR

The poor manager who witnessed all this actually told Decent Satish that his relatives were WEIRD .LOL He even felt sorry for Bhags .

a very CONSERVATIVE judgementROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

lunzaunknown18

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
the manager actually called them weird ? ROFL .. well , he aint seen anything yet.. he should ask us ... we have suffered through so many of the k gatherings for the past year and a half ..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiviramshootingstar27LuvSSeveranu rulzunknown18Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Today, i cannot find fault with savita yelling at archana. indirectly, its archu's fault.  from a mothers POV, the heart will awlays blame Ks.\
for archu, why go to a party where your husband isnt respected? is it okay to attend becasue he isnt gonna be there?? in my opnion, NO! where one's FAMILY isnt respected, nobody should go. wait for your sisters, to apologize to manav, then mingle with them!

There u go . See it from a moms POV . What does Savita ALWAYS , UNFAILINGLY see ? Archus maayka constantly insulting , threatening or even jailing her son . And Archu hasnt exactly broken off with them has she ?She is there , all decked up , mingling with them .What was the bloody need to go to a party when that rich bitchy sister of urs refused to even step in ur house coz ur poor and told u I AM INVITING U COZ SATISH FORCED ME .

See , I can understand Archu taking Savitas insults coz she loves Manav and she tolerates Savita coz she knows in her heart that SAvita loves Manav , whatever she may be . But Archus sisters dont love Manav like Savita does , they HATE him and show contempt short of spitting on his face . So why is Archu tolerating this BEIZZATI ?

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6pallaiviramJasmine10Claire0206zaara10..yajnaseni..LuvSSevershermalunzaTiyalianu rulzunknown18

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
 Brilliant commentry ...Enjoyed every bit of it ..My favourite parts ....

The only person who didn't agree mentally  was Holy Archu , who felt her Bhags looked exceedingly HANDSOME in that outfit . He looks good in ANY outfit , she thought with immense love . Whether he wears clothes or DOESN"T . And anyway its NOne of These people's BUSINESS . So what if he wore a BANDHNI TURBAN . He looks so cute , like a RAJASHTANI DULHA

Yup, she was the only one who was loving him so much liek that she even went and quickly gave him a hug ......

Darlings Not ONE good person had been given ANY dialogue by creatives .........all dialogues were given only to the EVIL GANG

Creatives taking the easy way out .Only zulm is shown but the remedy is not ....It's easier to show zulm but evry difficult to show how the zalim  failed ....

why the HELL did Savita not pull Manju's curly , GAJRALESS tresses when she did the AUKAAT talk

My dear , savita was shown happily clapping for Varsha after blasting Archana .No matter what Archu was the one who was defending Manav and Varsha was the one who was agreeing that Manav is manhoos ...But instead of blasting Varsha , savita was shown standing there and taking part in the cake cutting ceremony ...So much so for the creatives and their writings .....

The Kudi kept a hand on his shoulder to RELAX him . She hoped this wudn't upset his mood for THAT .

Now they are supposed to do That after all this fiasco....How is that possible Confused

Decent Satish told Varsha to focus on the joyful moments of the party and not make an issue about what spoilt the party . Muvaa .

That was really good .....

Really  good commentry Kool.....
Hope the show picks up and the good people are shown as heroes .I am getting tired of watching the bad guys win all the time ....
Script is so bad , no point talking about anything ....

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6pallaiviramJasmine10shootingstar27LuvSSeveranu rulzkoolsadhu1000

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Kool Di,agree with you on archu's visit to that party.Even I wish such a archu ,these cv's na.Angry

But then archu twice refused to go to that party. Then it was her bhagwan's order to go to that party.He convinced her and you know how manav's word mean to her.

Even there she wasn't seen enjoying  with them all and chatting.we found sathish,varsha and vaishu on one corner and archu on other ,standing alone dreaming about manav with her(the one scene of ARMAN in white which was worth watching in yesterday's epi).

Edited by umayal - 18 January 2011 at 1:36pm

viramkoolsadhu1000

Go to top