Test of faith and patience

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Today's episode proved that the LTL since last october till now is all about test of faith,optimism and patience...No..not of the most saintly,positive,"Honest", patient, meek person on the land of LTL aka Nakusha....But of us viewers.. ITS A TEST OF OUR PATIENCE,FAITH AND OPTIMISM....if this is what they want to do with the show then i don't blame MR for considering to leave..yes, MR and leave in the same sentence,Guyz..face it !!!!!..dev team you are free to close the post..i won't mind at all...

CVs are really trying to test the extremes now....I don't know about you guys..but today i realized something...I watched 20 mins worth of crap today..20min of my life which i won't ever get back again..well i know it was my choice to watch...and i used the fastforward so the 20 mins were reduced to some 7-10 mins..but damn it...it was still 20mins of those ppls lives who were waiting thinking now there will be something anticlimatic,maybe we'll get a good twist now...maybe we'll get the SBS segment now...maybe a Chaskar-seema convo...a dutta scene anything...they might have come back frm the changing channels during the commercial with a hope of something happening....I know many can say switch off the TV or use your remote...i watch on YT so it hardly means anything fast forward..but the thing is that we still hope that something good will happen now..CVs will surprise us..so we keep the remote down and wait and patiently wait till the episode gets over without anything...no one is forcing us but if we all use this remote..what will be LTL..TRPs are the viewers..i read that on IF today..so if all use the remote..LTL will be gone like Bairi Piya and yeh pyaar na hoga kum...plz don't stay under any misconception that we members are the only viewers...the scope is 10fold wider now..but with the way they are handling the story the scope might just turn into 1/10 of this forum and then what will happen...will colors feed an ailing elephant...i doubt it..its hard entertainment business.

I mean the episode today....what was that...aisi bakwaas to ekta maaiye bhi nahi karti.atleast the drama in her shows are over the roof...the drama today was such a bore....i couldn't even relate to the woman crying for her son...everything is falling apart....the show is being slowly poisoned to death by the creators...do they really think this track is worth this drag...20 min on AS-Nakku..Chaskar Kala..i would have actually welcomed seema's scenes today...even her talk with her krishna idol would be better...

i think i'll keep a moun vrat on the forum for sometime now....just quietly write my FFs thats all....atleast there i can have what i want to have....plus the thing that Gp00 won't write any tellybirdie has upset me too..

Reminds me again..Learned to say goodbye...if we have to.
Edited by shilpita87 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deactivated1 thumbnail
I agree with a lot of what you said. LTL has changed so much in the past couple of months. I'm not certain that I like the changes anymore. In May, last year, Mishal's character finally got the screen space that he deserved. We saw so much of Dutta's development, saw so many sides to his character, watched the relationship between him and Nakku evolve throughout June, July, August and September. Even October and November was awesome in my opinion. December, things got tense, but I didn't mind.

January 2011, however, has disappointed me. Less Dutta. No action. No Bhao-dhanda-baji-evil-Anna-kind-of-villain fighting. No Tasha.

It's horrible. The only awesome thing for me right now is watching Mishal perform as blind (he nails it).

Sigh. I miss the old feel of the show. And I miss Mishal having more screen space than three minutes per episode.
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Very true............it really has been a test of patience on the part of viewers.............they are very lucky we are still with them........inspite of being an absolute boring January...........waiting for the light at the end of the tunnel, so to speak..................which is of course tasha, duji...........BUt I hope the makers realize that everyone's patience will end one day..........so they better hurry up and move the story forward.............BEFORE IT IS TOOOOOOOO LATE

droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Take heart Ladies!
Like the title of the post, patience and faith!
It will pay off. Come on, if we can tolerate Sups-Mawali dragfest, this one is likely to lead to a wonderful reunion, so lets just be patient and get through it.
Hopefully, this week, at least Dutta will wake up and stay awake enough to call home :)
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

Take heart Ladies!
Like the title of the post, patience and faith!
It will pay off. Come on, if we can tolerate Sups-Mawali dragfest, this one is likely to lead to a wonderful reunion, so lets just be patient and get through it.
Hopefully, this week, at least Dutta will wake up and stay awake enough to call home :)

Yaar my patience is with me. after all, as i said, i have YT ka power...but for TV viewers its different i am concerned for those who don't relate to LTL like us...on my part i'll stand by the show till Dutta is mishal....and lTL has tasha....but its not me or rather us forum ppl..we just consist a small but important part of the viewership...but there are others who watch it as just anothr dramatic lovestory....we may say let these shallow viewers go...but if this large populace leaves the TRPs will suffer as any channel just goes after TRP..sad but true...if it drops due to this track...how much would it take for a fast forward wrap-up of show...not now immediately but soon maybe by april may.....it can happen and i am dreading that..I never liked bairi piya but i know my frnd was upset when it ended abruptly..the ending didn't make any sense to many viewers..i am scared of that happening to our LTL...afterall colors does treat the show like second fiddle..they give priority to Uttran,BV,Laado....we all agree on that..hai na?

abt sups-mawali track..those episodes had lots off good moments sprinkled in them with naku-dutta convos that build the first frndship...i will not say that that part was wasted..show me one such scene of today's episode...i will be rejoiced.
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Originally posted by: shilpita87

Yaar my patience is with me. after all, as i said, i have YT ka power...but for TV viewers its different i am concerned for those who don't relate to LTL like us...on my part i'll stand by the show till Dutta is mishal....and lTL has tasha....but its not me or rather us forum ppl..we just consist a small but important part of the viewership...but there are others who watch it as just anothr dramatic lovestory....we may say let these shallow viewers go...but if this large populace leaves the TRPs will suffer as any channel just goes after TRP..sad but true...if it drops due to this track...how much would it take for a fast forward wrap-up of show...not now immediately but soon maybe by april may.....it can happen and i am dreading that..I never liked bairi piya but i know my frnd was upset when it ended abruptly..the ending didn't make any sense to many viewers..i am scared of that happening to our LTL...afterall colors does treat the show like second fiddle..they give priority to Uttran,BV,Laado....we all agree on that..hai na?
abt sups-mawali track..those episodes had lots off good moments sprinkled in them with naku-dutta convos that build the first frndship...i will not say that that part was wasted..show me one such scene of today's episode...i will be rejoiced.

Completely understand! I am in the same boat, dont want the serial to end all of sudden thanks to the second fiddle treatment its getting.
I am just taking things one at a time, this dragfest first has to end, Tasha have to be back together and then they can hopefully play on other tracks. Dutta has to come back to his senses, and right now taking away one of his vital ones, is going to be nice to see, hopefully he stays awake enough to make one phone call to Baaji - please :(
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Shilpi, check out Anu's post, that will definitely boost ur spirits up!
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
oo i like this post reminds me of my all is well jaap πŸ˜† i guess we all know there are going to be times when LTL just drags and drags and dragsand dragsand dragsand dragsand dragsand dragsand dragsand dragsand dragsand dragsand dragsand dragsand dragsand dragsand dragsand dragsand dragsand dragsand dragsand dragsand dragsand dragsand dragsand dragsand dragsand dragsand dragsand dragsand dragsand dragsand dragsand dragsand dragsand dragsand drags πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
but then before we know it someone has hit the fast forward button and we are on a roll. and im assuming that there either is a reason for this drag because they are working on how DN meet because they havent worked that out. plus MV is injured at the moment so it would make sense. we just have to keep faith because as bad as this its not bad as that IPL drag phase i literally pulled my hair out then. it just wouldnt end! the thing with LTL though it drags it surprises us when we least expect it and those suprises 90% of the time are just *Sighs* amazing. and no i dont like this chanda wanda track and her mujra track and i didnt watch todays episode because honestly i dont want to see an episode full of glycerine and bhashans but i watch on youtube. as for the TRPS's LTL's TRPS work really weirdly it always comes in the top 5 when they have the worlds most boring episode πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but people will still tune in thats the non-if people because the element of suspense is there what will Dutta do now? will he come back you know the whole thing so i dont see TRP's being efffected that much at this stage but if they drag this on for another week whos to say? lol sorry about the rant but regarding LTL all is well all is well and im going to be here through the drags just keeping my faith because where there is faith there are miracles
prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aaww.. Shilpi.. cheer up dearπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
i feel exactly the way you do, but cannot survive without tasha or shall i say Dutta or MR as Dutta.. and what is paining me most is the lack of Dutta scenes..also the fact that nakku seems to be behaving a bit weird, if i may say soπŸ˜†

now we have official confirmation that MR is staying (see Anu's post).. this is a big relief as now i feel the story will be back on track.. i dont if MR leaving hungama has caused these below standard episodes to be churned out.. as it is very unusual  for the cv's to show such episodes as u rightly pointed out that even during IPL, we had some good bonding scene,,now that it seems MR is here to stay, then i am a lot more peaceful that things will be ok.. of course, those episodes which have been canned alreday will be a drag fest and we have to put up with it.. hopefully, there are not many more of those episodes left, let's hope..and you are spot on when u say that we cant imagine the negative impact it has had on non-hardcore LTL fans who might have swapped their channels from LTl this week.. But they will all flock back once MR is roaring as DuttaπŸ˜›

so here's to Dutta making a speedy recovery and getting back to PN even more speedily and then bashing up all those baddies..
magar FF likhte rehna.. tu hamesha bolti hain ki i will just go back to writing my ff's, toh saboot chahiye mujhe ab.. dikha naya chapters.. toh manoongiπŸ˜†