Maryada

India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Random Musings: January 18, 2011 (Page 2)

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Yeah Ani...me too! In some of the older episodes, even when it was a filler, there would be a good swift pace to the screenplay. Now the story seems to be dragging. They need to finish the wedding quickly and get to the real story! I am losing interest in writing about episodes...especially if they are like today's. Disapprove

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MellowfellowSky23anshra.Manal.

Mellowfellow IF-Dazzler
Mellowfellow
Mellowfellow

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Ki Hoi...Hug

Why the loss of interest?? I thot the storyline was all gearing for the confrontation!

Sorry peeps, me hasnt been able to catch any episodes. But to me Vidya does overact a bit, especially when she is trying to play the "I want to be a Wife" Card! But somehow her being from a small town fit with the overacting bit! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Manal.

Sky23 IF-Rockerz
Sky23
Sky23

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Hi Jaya,

Agree that the last bit with the woman begging for her husband was a bit too much.  But what I liked about it was Bhramanand's reaction to it.  He is so removed from the common people that he takes joy from watching someone else's misery. He is such a narcissistic that he feels no sympathy for another human being.  I find they are really remaining true to his character and like the way they are developing him. 

He is a hateful character but you have to enjoy the actor in action.   

Edited by lovtv - 18 January 2011 at 5:42pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Insom-miaBheegiBasanti.Manal.

Insom-mia Newbie
Insom-mia
Insom-mia

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Well, not too many fans of that episode.   I agree.
 However, I didn't like the Gaurav/Adi discussion - it showed Adi being a one note character yet again, and Gaurav being a hypocrite "think about the honeymoon"  Really?  Also - Adi being worried about his father and Priya meeting didn't work for me.  Since when has that character shown that he really cares about what someone else thinks about Priya?  Really?

Vidya not knowing what a computer/internet is and is ready to explore  it after a very short lesson.  Okay.  What?So what is she going to look up -  how to be a wife?  that search if she can actually plug it in should get her some interesting sites including po*n sites.....
Priya/fake Bramma - adds to the creep factor.  Yes, that meeting between a sasur/bahu doesn't fit. 
The whole episode was "doesn't fit" for me, except Bramma in the last scene.  Yeah, he's not nice at all.  He behaved in character.

Edited by Insom-mia - 19 January 2011 at 1:52pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sky23BheegiBasanti.Manal.

BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ykannan

Ki Hoi...Hug

Why the loss of interest?? I thot the storyline was all gearing for the confrontation!

Sorry peeps, me hasnt been able to catch any episodes. But to me Vidya does overact a bit, especially when she is trying to play the "I want to be a Wife" Card! But somehow her being from a small town fit with the overacting bit! :)

Yash...Hug...the story has been gearing up for a confrontation for weeks now. There have been a couple of exceptional episodes...esp. the one telecast on Dec 30...watch that if you have not. Still all the majority of the story tracks do not seem to have moved at all.

.Manal.

BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

Hi Jaya,

Agree that the last bit with the woman begging for her husband was a bit too much.  But what I liked about it was Bhramanand's reaction to it.  He is so removed from the common people that he takes joy from watching someone else's misery. He is such a narcissistic that he feels no sympathy for another human being.  I find they are really remaining true to his character and like the way they are developing him. 

He is a hateful character but you have to enjoy the actor in action.   

Hola Shelly...well said chica. Completely agree...makes sense!
Vishwajeet is a pleasure to watch and the writers have characterized him well...for sure!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Insom-mia.Manal.

BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Insom-mia

Well, not too many fans of that episode.   I agree.
 However, I didn't like the Gaurav/Adi discussion - it showed Adi being a one note character yet again, and Gaurav being a hypocrite "think about the honeymoon"  Really?  Also - Adi being worried about his father and Priya meeting didn't work for me.  Since when has that character shown that he really cares about what someone else thinks about Priya?  Really?

Vidya not knowing what a computer/internet is and is ready to explore  it after a very short lesson.  Okay.  What?So what is she going to look up -  how to be a wife?  that search if she can actually plug it in should get her some interesting sites including po*n sites.....
Priya/fake Bramma - adds to the creep factor.  Yes, that meeting between a sasur/bahu doesn't fit. 
The whole episode was "doesn't fit" for me, except Bramma in the last scene.  Yeah, he's not nice at all.  He behaved in character.

Hiya Insom-mia, loved reading your perspective.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Insom-mia.Manal.

she_ratchet IF-Rockerz
she_ratchet
she_ratchet

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Hmm I am confused for my title today! Because it was a ehhh okay episode . I guess. Jaya , hun lved reading your prospective! I agree. Screen Play was not working for me either and it definetly was a 6.5/10 episode! Though I have to say , Aditya is too cute! Abhi seh hi honeymoon ke kehyal ane lageROFL And the scene between Pri and SSP was kind of Shocked to me. Because you know, first I cant stand Adi being away from Priya and then Priya alone meeting her FIL! It seemed very odd, because this was probably the first time I have scene a scene like this!LOLShocked But I have to say.. For the very first ime ever in my whole time watchin MaryadaLOL this is the first time I am not going to curse on Gaurav! Noine no no. Today he TRULY showed what being a big bro requires and I was finally happy that atleast he understands the importance of one of his relations! He was there to console and stand by Adi so great scene.Smile And another reason I love this show is becase they have the meaning of their relations down well! But I definetly do expect for a better episode tomorrow! 

.Manal.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maryada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index