Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged

What's cooking Sara?

Neha Maheshwri, TNN, Jan 19, 2011, 12.00am IST

Sara Khan More Pics
If you thought she can only cry, think again. Like other girls, Sara Khan, can cook too. The actress is taking her character of Mona, a tad too seriously. 

According to the script, Sara who plays Punjabi kudi Mona in Preet Se Bandhi Dori Ram Milaayi Jodi, was required to dish out as many as 15 Gujarati delicacies. And guess what, the girl instead of just acting, decided to whip up dhokla to make the scene look authentic as possible, which was later devoured by her co-actors. 

"Honestly, I was a little skeptical on how they would turn out, but I was relieved when I got a thumbs up from all my co-actors," laughs Sara. Meanwhile, if sources close to her are to be believed then the actress is getting too close for comfort with her co-star Nishant Malkani. Apparently, the two keep chatting with each other on their phones even when they are shooting together, to avoid any speculations. So is there something brewing here?

Read more: What's cooking Sara? - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Whats-cooking-Sara/articleshow/7312102.cms#ixzz1BPmvMBH3

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shas3Gur.N.coolnycsweetie-Punjaban

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
thx for sharing....now she is being linked up with Nishant??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shas3-Punjaban

Davi IF-Dazzler
Davi
Davi

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Thanx for sharing
-Punjaban IF-Sizzlerz
-Punjaban
-Punjaban

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
thnks for sharing..uff these media ppl need something to write about..even if its falseAngry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index