India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Dutta in Question

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged

We've had several threads about what the future track of LTL might be. Through it all, one thing is utmost clear: LTL cannot exist without our Dutta. That is a fact. But something has been bothering me a lot, and I think that I'm not the only one to feel this way. In my opinion, Dutta doesn't have the amount of screen space that his character deserves.

Let's be honest, guys. Most of us watch this show for him.

Anyway. The whole "future track" debate had me thinking about what kind of future tracks I'd like to see on the show. I want to see more of Dutta. More of his character groW*H. More aspects to his character.

It'd be nice with a track that connects with the woman who showed up at Dutta and Supriya's wedding, cursing Dutta. She swore that he would never hear the sound of children in his home, that he'd be pining for the love of his own children. I'm still waiting to see Dutta as a father, but a track that had Nakku getting pregnant, yet miscarrying the child, once or twice, or such would be interesting.

I'd also like to see a track a la the Anna one that went on for a while. One main villain, a creepy one, playing games in the background. But I really just want more of Dutta. More character development, more focus on Mishal's character. More of his performance.

Sigh.

Is that too much to ask?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lizdarcyshruti10augustPooja_219divy609bfunofbb123*dewdrop~pearl*ushankitvcmeghaparti

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Inspite of all the chappals that are gonna get thrown my way for saying this, I still still still want an extended romance period for TaSha!LOL

As for Dutta not getting the screen space he deserves, it's a recent development. Since May, we've had loads of Dutta, to our heart's content. Infact by September, it had reached a point where the whole story, every scene revolved around him. And what really thrilled me was the fact that while other shows concentrate on just the lead pair romancing, LTL chose to go ahead and show us so much more. We had Dutta the don, Dutta the thinker, Dutta the lover, Dutta the
Devdas(LOL), and finally we have Dutta the fighter. Errr...ok, he's not much of a fighter now but I'm hoping that he'll fight his way back to Naku.LOL. THat he will!

While I like the fact that Naku's slowly evolving, this Dutta deprivation is driving me crazy! I know, i know, he needs to be out of the frame so that we notice her, but I seriously like her better when Dutta's standing next to her, close to her! LOL 

I don't know about the others, but I watch this show for the romance. The characters interest me, they do, but I'm basically awed by the soulful romance between Dutta and Naku. Hence, I for one, want to see a track where they're finally together, they've laid all their ghosts to rest and are happy, blissful. I wouldn't mind the occasional villain or two butting in provided they fight it out TOGETHER! That is what I'm looking forward to! When Dutta is back, firstly I want to see a reunion that blows my socks off! i've said this before, I'll say it again....I'm expecting something brilliant and magnificent(I know there are chances I'll be disappointed, but LTL has never let me down till now!) We've only had adha-ishq scenes till now. I want more scenes like the shart scene, with the same caliber. I want it no holds barred and when I mean intensity I mean soulful intensity. Something like the scene where he holds her face in his palms and says "Dekh lene de mujhe khud ko teri aankhon mein, shayad apne aap se bhi utna pyaar kar saku jitna tujh se karta hoon"Day Dreaming

*swoon*

I am so in love with this couple! I can't wait for the love story to resume. The villians, gaon walas, family can take a hike for all I care! LOL

I'd love to see Dutta's character evolve, with him becoming more mature, more balanced as love changes him. I don't want the hot-headedness, or impulsiveness to change, but I do want to see him more peaceful and more in control. I want to see him laugh. Oh, I so want this!

Edited by lizdarcy - 19 January 2011 at 6:17am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25shruti10augustsub_rosaskavitha08bfunofbb123Pooja_219-bharti-*dewdrop~pearl*

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizdarcy

Inspite of all the chappals that are gonna get thrown my way for saying this, I still still still want an extended romance period for TaSha!LOL

As for Dutta not getting the screen space he deserves, it's a recent development. Since May, we've had loads of Dutta, to our heart's content. Infact by September, it had reached a point where the whole story, every scene revolved around him. And what really thrilled me was the fact that while other shows concentrate on just the lead pair romancing, LTL chose to go ahead and show usso much more. We had Dutta the don, Dutta the thinker, Dutta the lover, Dutta the

Devdas(LOL), and finally we have Dutta the fighter. Errr...ok, he's not much of a fighter now but I'm hoping that he'll fight his way back to Naku.LOL. THat he will!

While I like the fact that Naku's slowly evolving, this Dutta deprivation is driving me crazy! I know, i know, he needs to be out of the frame so that we notice her, but I seriously like her better when Dutta's standing next to her, close to her! LOL

I don't know about the others, but I watch this show for the romance. The characters interest me, they do, but I'm basically awed by the soulful romance between Dutta and Naku. Hence, I for one, want to see a track where they're finally together, they've laid all their ghosts to rest and are happy, blissful. I wouldn't mindthe occasional villain or two butting in provided they fight it out TOGETHER! That is what I'm looking forward to! When Dutta is back, firstly I want to see a reunion that blows my socks off!i'vesaid this before, I'll say it again....I'm expectingsomething brilliant and magnificent(I know there are chances I'll be disappointed, but LTL hasnever let medown till now!)We've only had adha-ishq scenes till now. I want more scenes like the shart scene, with the same caliber. I want it no holds barred and when I mean intensity I mean soulful intensity. Something like the scene where he holds her face in his palms and says "Dekh lene de mujhe khud ko teri aankhon mein, shayad apne aap se bhi utna pyaar kar saku jitna tujh se karta hoon"Day Dreaming

*swoon*

I am so in love with this couple! I can't wait for the love story to resume. The villians, gaon walas, family can take a hike for all I care! LOL
Ditto liz.... I watch ltl neither for MR nor for MV, but for TaSha.... Day Dreaming. I also thinks that wen both share screen space together, its just minddd blowinggg.... Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top