Mukti Bandhan
Mukti Bandhan

Sid's past ?

deepika_fun Goldie
deepika_fun
deepika_fun

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
hi to all ....

i hope every one enjoying Mukti Bandhan........really so good track......

But comming to sid....

SCENE 1:- Sid,Vaibhav and IM Virani in BAR ....then IM Virani brother came near bar.brought sweets for vaibhav and went...After that  IM Virani said to his sons.....that  If he would have joined business...it would be good for him,instead he is doing normal job.....But Sid said some earn to live...some live to earn....any how you stopped me ....let chacha do what he want....

SCENE 2:In Yesterday's episode.....there is a convo between Sid and IM Virani....     IM Virani said that Sid don't have any dreams.....Sid cried a bit ..and said i to have my own dreams but those are not your worth.....

SCENE 3:This convo with IM Virani and Charu latha...they both had a heated argument about vaibhav marriage ....then IM Virani said to charulatha that  Is she  talking about Sid ?....but after he joined business...he left his past....

what might be his dreams....In article it is written that he likes music...In 3rd scene what are they talking about...what is Sid's dream....Is Sid past related to his career or marriage.....

what do you guys think?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maahii-sravss

Gunseerat IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deepika_funDamyanthinasco

star_night Senior Member
star_night
star_night

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
I remember in 1 or 2nd episode all the 3 men speak in the terrace and sid say's tht he shd ask vaibhav abt the marriage and even ask mother's opinion but his dad objects it....later sid tells abt his marriage tht they still dont understand each other.....so sid's marriage is a business deal

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deepika_fun

deepika_fun Goldie
deepika_fun
deepika_fun

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by star_night

I remember in 1 or 2nd episode all the 3 men speak in the terrace and sid say's tht he shd ask vaibhav abt the marriage and even ask mother's opinion but his dad objects it....later sid tells abt his marriage tht they still dont understand each other.....so sid's marriage is a business deal
poor Sid......i really feel bad for him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maahii-

Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
It was in the first episode. IMV asks what the city below appears to them and Sid says it looks as if an artist has painted it. So I feel he wanted to become an artist or musician.......Confused

Even I feel that Sid is unhappy about his present career as a business man.
Gunseerat IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index