Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

   
Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

::Wine, Roses & Kisses... MoNaya on SBB #2 :: (Page 86)

.VanishingDream IF-Sizzlerz
.VanishingDream
.VanishingDream

Joined: 18 April 2010
Posts: 22888

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

Originally posted by deepti_mohit

Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

Originally posted by deepti_mohit

Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

Originally posted by deepti_mohit

ya lets do that hayyeee mohit n his shirtBlushingROFL
wasnt he looking so so hotttttttttttt wat a deadly combination pink n balck on mohit
especiallyhis two buttons openWink
deepti chi chi tum kaha kaha dekhti ho ufffffff
oho as if u din't seeLOL
heheheh u caught meWink hayeeeee he always open his 2 buttons shirt remember in one segment sanaya told mohit to close da buttons possessive hehe
i know ...ya sbs 6th anniverseryWink...she was soo possesive of himWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SanzMonaya4ever

SanzMonaya4ever IF-Achieverz
SanzMonaya4ever
SanzMonaya4ever

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 149270

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BlueFairy-

Originally posted by deepti_mohit

Originally posted by -BlueFairy-

Originally posted by deepti_mohit

ya lets do that hayyeee mohit n his shirtBlushingROFL
Deep LOLI said MS Embarrassed LOL
Shockedim doing that onlyEmbarrassed..for me MS means Mohit SehgalWinkEmbarrassed
Smarty deepu Ermm  ROFLBut here I meant Mohit and San Embarrassed   Heart    Day Dreaming
heheh i also thought its mohit-sanayaDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XDevilsDesireX

SanzMonaya4ever IF-Achieverz
SanzMonaya4ever
SanzMonaya4ever

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 149270

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepti_mohit

Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

Originally posted by deepti_mohit

Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

Originally posted by deepti_mohit

Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

Originally posted by deepti_mohit

ya lets do that hayyeee mohit n his shirtBlushingROFL
wasnt he looking so so hotttttttttttt wat a deadly combination pink n balck on mohit
especiallyhis two buttons openWink
deepti chi chi tum kaha kaha dekhti ho ufffffff
oho as if u din't seeLOL
heheheh u caught meWink hayeeeee he always open his 2 buttons shirt remember in one segment sanaya told mohit to close da buttons possessive hehe
i know ...ya sbs 6th anniverseryWink...she was soo possesive of himWink
oh yaa rite hehee yaaa so possessive ufff bt i loveeeee it awww
.VanishingDream IF-Sizzlerz
.VanishingDream
.VanishingDream

Joined: 18 April 2010
Posts: 22888

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BlueFairy-

Originally posted by deepti_mohit

Originally posted by -BlueFairy-

Originally posted by deepti_mohit

ya lets do that hayyeee mohit n his shirtBlushingROFL
Deep LOLI said MS Embarrassed LOL
Shockedim doing that onlyEmbarrassed..for me MS means Mohit SehgalWinkEmbarrassed
Smarty deepu Ermm  ROFLBut here I meant Mohit and San Embarrassed   Heart    Day Dreaming
ok baba....the kisses were sooooo cuteEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SanzMonaya4ever

XDevilsDesireX IF-Rockerz
XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Joined: 19 May 2010
Posts: 6621

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

Originally posted by -BlueFairy-

@anu Di yeah San was so looking stunning in Black Embarrassed  Day Dreamingaww and The way he kept looking at her Day Dreaming
yaaaa awwwwwwwwwww he always stare at her in all segments uffffffffff he madly in love her man
I know Embarrassed I specially love the spark in his eyes Embarrassed  Day DreamingI soo wish to see them in SBS and in other sges ASAP Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SanzMonaya4ever

.VanishingDream IF-Sizzlerz
.VanishingDream
.VanishingDream

Joined: 18 April 2010
Posts: 22888

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

Originally posted by deepti_mohit

Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

Originally posted by deepti_mohit

Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

Originally posted by deepti_mohit

Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

Originally posted by deepti_mohit

ya lets do that hayyeee mohit n his shirtBlushingROFL
wasnt he looking so so hotttttttttttt wat a deadly combination pink n balck on mohit
especiallyhis two buttons openWink
deepti chi chi tum kaha kaha dekhti ho ufffffff
oho as if u din't seeLOL
heheheh u caught meWink hayeeeee he always open his 2 buttons shirt remember in one segment sanaya told mohit to close da buttons possessive hehe
i know ...ya sbs 6th anniverseryWink...she was soo possesive of himWink
oh yaa rite hehee yaaa so possessive ufff bt i loveeeee it awww
he din't care but she cared....as he was liking soo hawtEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SanzMonaya4ever

SanzMonaya4ever IF-Achieverz
SanzMonaya4ever
SanzMonaya4ever

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 149270

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BlueFairy-

Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

Originally posted by -BlueFairy-

@anu Di yeah San was so looking stunning in Black Embarrassed  Day Dreamingaww and The way he kept looking at her Day Dreaming
yaaaa awwwwwwwwwww he always stare at her in all segments uffffffffff he madly in love her man
I know Embarrassed I specially love the spark in his eyes Embarrassed  Day DreamingI soo wish to see them in SBS and in other sges ASAP Day Dreaming
yaaaa me tooooooooo bt i want der romanticccccccccccccccccccccccccccc valentine segment manEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XDevilsDesireX

.VanishingDream IF-Sizzlerz
.VanishingDream
.VanishingDream

Joined: 18 April 2010
Posts: 22888

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
aur yaad hai even in the chat section she was kinda possesiveWink

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Roses of love to bloom again-SaJan

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: XDevilsDesireX   Replies: 67   Views: 4346

XDevilsDesireX 67 4346 22 July 2010 at 1:16am by XDevilsDesireX
Samrat & his Roses ki Dukaan

Author: Oyster   Replies: 8   Views: 882

Oyster 8 882 17 July 2010 at 2:07am by -Akriti-
arjun owns wine shop..!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: ShwePoo   Replies: 56   Views: 5151

ShwePoo 56 5151 01 April 2010 at 6:45am by stuti123
samrat's best style of giving roses!!!

Author: HealMeForever   Replies: 8   Views: 844

HealMeForever 8 844 23 March 2010 at 7:37am by Richie-Rich
Fruit Punch in a wine bottle

2 3 4 5

Author: mimi0295   Replies: 34   Views: 1985

mimi0295 34 1985 11 August 2009 at 5:59pm by little_dragon

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index