Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: CandYlicious_SG

Just watched it again.. 😍  And AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! Sanaya looked shooooo adorable while singing,..  πŸ˜† ❀️ 😍  Felt like pulling my jannuables cheeks.. πŸ˜† No wonder y Mohit kept on showering his love on her.. πŸ€” ☺️

Ask me Candy πŸ˜†am watching this Seg for the last two days before going to sleep πŸ˜†  😳This seg makes my day Day Dreaming  Day DreamingI wish even SBS show Monaya in their Next segment Day Dreaming
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: angelshy

I can't wait to read GR8 ..i am hoping for a long interview this time .😳

same here shru.. 😍  I hope we get a looong interview...  😳 😍
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Why is this place so silent?! It has moved only 2 pages in the last one hour or so...πŸ˜•

I think Sonali wrote that the dinner IS the PS. Well, I also said the same thing when this interview was shown. There are clicks and flash at very specific times...and also the poses (esp. where Sanaya moves towards Mohit....and then again when she rests her head on his shoulder after the hand kiss and eye-lock 😍😍😍...and a few other places), are most prolly the pics for the PS.

@ Aashi: Sorry...had to go at that time...besides, i'm the WORST spammer...so, how can I possibly fit in here?! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† This thread is in the hands of the experts.. so, you all...keep rocking.

Edited by ayesha_80 - 13 years ago
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Imagine we are going to get to see these pics again in photoshoot 😍 i am sure Mohit has taken San to many such amazing places for dates, but this being special coz its a photoshoot!!
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Yippeee, this thread is still going strong! πŸ˜† Should have known ... one day I got to drool, next day I spent making up at work

will be back after catching up with all the comments ... if I can ... 45 pages!!! πŸ˜†
ragzz. thumbnail
its strange how no one is here πŸ˜† koi toh aao guys
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Ragz, this is the lull before the storm πŸ˜‰ ... or before the next tsunami πŸ˜†
MoNayaHolicPrag thumbnail
oh god are u guys planning to have a thread 3 for this ? 
ragzz. thumbnail

Diya i know 🀣 Tsunami is the right word actually  gosh whats gonna happen to us man

ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hello, ppl. Anyone here drooling on MoNaya??