India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

congrulations

lizzie_1 Groupbie
lizzie_1
lizzie_1

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Clap omg wat a epi again mindblowing,fantabulous epiClap so haapy 2 see arjuhi marriedBig smile finally they got married front of everyone n they got shocked at them... specially that gauri's face  was worth watching useke plan me to pani phir gaya hahahhLOL
    karan n krtika got the trophy for showing perfect experssion..karan krtika's acting make this serial worth while dey act so real and r so professional actors....both perfomance is going on becoming excellent day by day..both r fantastic,actorsClap
                  congrualtions arjuhi 4 ur married life..n celebrations..wherz is reception..after all ekta ke first serial me do pyar krne walo ki shaddi huwi hai ek dusre ke sathParty  again congrulatins kmh is no.7 & arjun is no.5 & arohi.&6 & now they deserve no.1 Thumbs Up lvu karanika
                                           its time to celebrations.....kmh rockzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzStar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ishikaek43rasika_DSMeehak.

rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Yeah this is one of the uniqueness of KMH that its a one man one woman showThumbs Up no multiple marriages...

Gauri's reactions were awesum..uske dil ke armaan aasuon me beh gayeROFL n reception bhi hoga..we need to wait for it till the mahaepisode i thinkLOL 

Edited by rasika.KK - 18 January 2011 at 11:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie_1ishikaek43

lizzie_1 Groupbie
lizzie_1
lizzie_1

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
22 jan ko maha epi hai
ishikaek43 Senior Member
ishikaek43
ishikaek43

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Yah first pf all congrats to all of us for increasing the ratting on CM and karthika.
Yes i was eagerly waiting to check Gauris reaction, all the while i was yhinking about her - wierd.
Karthika are a fabulous artists and they are doing awesome - koi shakh
Meehak. IF-Sizzlerz
Meehak.
Meehak.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
DancingParty

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index