Uttaran
Uttaran

WEINGU (Page 9)

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Hi srk,
I have read today in the post of Weingu there are many reply or describe the meanning of wiengu. But maine to kal hi samghane ki koshish ki thi. Ki weingu ka matlab A BIG BORING ICHCHA SCENS.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varun.tap

Hi srk,
I have read today in the post of Weingu there are many reply or describe the meanning of wiengu. But maine to kal hi samghane ki koshish ki thi. Ki weingu ka matlab A BIG BORING ICHCHA SCENS.

Not exactly Varun the meaning is a little more deeper and knowledge only restricted to our Veeya/Nandmi Fanclub members but since u r now a member I will tell u the real meaning if u want.....if u PROMISE not to reveal it to anyoneSmile Its our club's little secret you seeEmbarrassed
varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
I promised not revealing to anyone

SRKLuvr

~~~~ IF-Sizzlerz
~~~~
~~~~

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

no way , it cant be so simple and neat word ........ it surely holds very bad meaning , which will get them banned for sure

noo diii nothing will hapen.. mod will again give them last warning n like tappu they will also go scott free once again.. LOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12divy609shivani9tiny15LimitLessFan

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
but we havent said anything this timeLOL

ankit_34

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
lol so ture , NANDINI

~~~~

nutmeg7 IF-Dazzler
nutmeg7
nutmeg7

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mkdeepaa

weingu means i think when they watch icha scenes they say to themselves we in gu
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLthe best expalnation so far....but why are these ppl in "gu"....(WE IN GU).........want to ask them...is it smelly in there???/....for us veecha fans it will be theyinguROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
sounds like dengueROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609cjs369intruderfastshivani9~~~~tiny15

~~~~ IF-Sizzlerz
~~~~
~~~~

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nutmeg7

Originally posted by mkdeepaa

weingu means i think when they watch icha scenes they say to themselves we in gu
ROFLthe best expalnation so far....but why are these ppl in "gu"....(WE IN GU).........want to ask them...is it smelly in there???/....for us veecha fans it will be theyinguROFL
sounds like dengueROFL

ROFL

shivani9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index