intruderfast

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bipasha23

Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by varun.tap

What you says ichcha doing better acting in comparision to tappu agar you would ask any person who always says tappu is not only a better actor she is great actor in comparision to all the Indian tele celebrities. aur rahi baat veer ka love jitne ka to uska role acche ke hai uski acting nahi. And lastly I not abbusing ichcha I said only truth.
u ppl must be used to of watching mahua tv or bhojpuri movies. that's why u knw better who acts well, but we veecha fans only watch uttaran so we judge the acting skills acc. to that onlyGeek
i think u have never watched ..ITA awards LOLLOLWink
when they can change the plots of the serial and can change the tracks acc. to their own convinience then is it really difficult to get awards????if u rem. she was once awarded in a category of best actress instead of best villian female in which she usually falls and still she gets award. do u really think she can comptt. with other actresses who are doing very good acting and in a positive way????this is maya nagri......one can manupulate any thing if they wantLOLLOL
lols then why cant tina manupulate LOLLOL its clear she is a better actor then most on tv industry Big smile
if i'm appearing for exams and some of the students are buying ques. papers,that does n't mean i will do the same.
this was the ans. to your ques. why tina is not manupulating.

wow excellent answer bipashaClap
yes why should tina stoop 2 such levels

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

~~~~tiny15LimitLessFan

Aurora. Goldie
Aurora.
Aurora.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
a whole thread made on weingu............keep guessing guysROFL
tina is also not very innocent and doodh ki dhuli remember she threatened to quit the serial,threw tantrums and the list goes on.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvrLimitLessFan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
no one is neat and clean in this show .............. but tina did it as her role was made as door mat na yaar .....................

~~~~tiny15

Aurora. Goldie
Aurora.
Aurora.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

no one is neat and clean in this show .............. but tina did it as her role was made as door mat na yaar .....................
its better not to argue on the reason why tina or for that matter rashmi manipulated or whatever.but its better not speak anything bad about rashmi and tina.lets just stick to the topic

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LimitLessFan

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prithika_C

a whole thread made on weingu............keep guessing guysROFL
tina is also not very innocent and doodh ki dhuli remember she threatened to quit the serial,threw tantrums and the list goes on.

Prithika my dear Im having the time of my life hereLOL I wonder if anyone will get itWink mushkil hoga bohotEmbarrassed In fact weingu the word was made by the two of us rememberEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.

sahilsethi Newbie
sahilsethi
sahilsethi

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
         chudel tappu.ka     ab new name-----cmh..Big smile
SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Tina knew right before singing the role that her character was meant to be a crying docile and weaker character yet she took it so why all the tantrums? Rashami didnt take ichha's role because she said she didnt want to play a character that cried so much.
sahilsethi Newbie
sahilsethi
sahilsethi

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
 abb kia kar rahi he sab se jiada to tappu hi ro rahi he...ha ha ha ,apna bhootha khol khol ke ese chilati he achi bhi nhi lagti  kam se kam jab ichcha roti he to acting karte achi lagti he..ich kabi kabi sad rahti he but ab tappu to roti hi rahti he gahti surat chudelo ki..ha ha ha

cjs369tiny15

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index