SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by bipasha23

Originally posted by varun.tap

What you says ichcha doing better acting in comparision to tappu agar you would ask any person who always says tappu is not only a better actor she is great actor in comparision to all the Indian tele celebrities. aur rahi baat veer ka love jitne ka to uska role acche ke hai uski acting nahi. And lastly I not abbusing ichcha I said only truth.
u ppl must be used to of watching mahua tv or bhojpuri movies. that's why u knw better who acts well, but we veecha fans only watch uttaran so we judge the acting skills acc. to that onlyGeek
i think u have never watched ..ITA awards LOLLOLWink
when they can change the plots of the serial and can change the tracks acc. to their own convinience then is it really difficult to get awards????if u rem. she was once awarded in a category of best actress instead of best villian female in which she usually falls and still she gets award. do u really think she can comptt. with other actresses who are doing very good acting and in a positive way????this is maya nagri......one can manupulate any thing if they wantLOLLOL
lols then why cant tina manupulate LOLLOL its clear she is a better actor then most on tv industry Big smile

Unbelievable isnt it Ankit! When Jyoti ji told us that our beautiful Rashami has made history by becoming the first actress who plays a negative role to become best actress...obviously it aint anything but supreme brilliant acting! Thats why not only has she won every single best negative actress award this year but best actress award and tv queen of the year award! Now what can she win? And u know Ankit its is MUCH more difficult to play a negative role than a positive one because u have to act different to your entire personality and u have to practise that evil cunning look too and Rashami hass had to act not even as a vamp or a positive charatcer but as a MIXTURE OF BOTH!!! which is the MOST DIFFICULT because u have to imbibe qualities of negative and postive and keep switching!

ruchira23 Goldie
ruchira23
ruchira23

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by varun.tap

What you says ichcha doing better acting in comparision to tappu agar you would ask any person who always says tappu is not only a better actor she is great actor in comparision to all the Indian tele celebrities. aur rahi baat veer ka love jitne ka to uska role acche ke hai uski acting nahi. And lastly I not abbusing ichcha I said only truth.
u ppl must be used to of watching mahua tv or bhojpuri movies. that's why u knw better who acts well, but we veecha fans only watch uttaran so we judge the acting skills acc. to that onlyGeek
i think u have never watched ..ITA awards LOLLOLWink
when they can change the plots of the serial and can change the tracks acc. to their own convinience then is it really difficult to get awards????if u rem. she was once awarded in a category of best actress instead of best villian female in which she usually falls and still she gets award. do u really think she can comptt. with other actresses who are doing very good acting and in a positive way????this is maya nagri......one can manupulate any thing if they wantLOLLOL
lols then why cant tina manupulate LOLLOL its clear she is a better actor then most on tv industry Big smile
if i'm appearing for exams and some of the students are buying ques. papers,that does n't mean i will do the same.
this was the ans. to your ques. why tina is not manupulating.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369~~~~tiny15LimitLessFan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
bipas, some ppl dont watch many shows , else they will know wat true acting is .............

no offense to rashmi and tina fans , but there are many mind blowing actresses who express with eyes , even without having innocent face like this 2 have , one of best is Rajshri Thakur and Parul Chauhan ...... recent one , dhristhi , Yashashree, Manasi ... i can name many , who are 10000 brilliant than rash

Edited by JustJ - 18 January 2011 at 11:56pm

ruchira23cjs369~~~~tiny15

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
if i'm appearing for exams and some of the students are buying ques. papers,that does n't mean i will do the same.

excellent answer bips, one is despo and insecure , she confessed it in MC, why tina has to do it when she is not

ruchira23cjs369~~~~tiny15

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

bipas, some ppl dont watch many shows , else they will know wat true acting is .............

no offense to rashmi and tina fans , but there are many mind blowing actresses who express with eyes , even without having innocent face like this 2 have , one of best is Rajshri Thakur and Parul Chauhan ...... recent one , dhristhi , Yashashree, Manasi ... i can name many , who are 10000 brilliant than rash

Baap Re! I didnt say she is the best ever actress to roam this entire planetLOL And ive watched many many serials but so far what I have seen in Rashami I have not seen in any other actress. Rajshri Thakur is good but the test really comes when u have to act negative!
SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged

excellent answer bips, one is despo and insecure , she confessed it in MC, why tina has to do it when she is not

careful there Miss. If u cant appreciate Rashami's work  fine but both of u should know better than to say such despicable things about an actress.
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
did my post said , that i think u feel she is best or wat ever  u wrote ??

acha ?? U rem Swetha ?? she played pallavi in Khani ghar ghar ki , she played good wife, vamp, comedian and she was brilliant

u got sanjeeda out there ............... she played both good and vamp roles and got huge fan following

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369~~~~tiny15

ruchira23 Goldie
ruchira23
ruchira23

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged

tina is quite mature to her age that's why she is least bothered abt getting publicity like some other actresses

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369intruderfast~~~~tiny15LimitLessFan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index