SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by watchserial

great meaning found!

weingu means for Veer, his lovely wife Ichcha is...
Wonderful
Extremelybeautiful
Innocent
Noble
Gorgeous
Unforgettable

Thanks sanaya for coining this beautiful meaning. We love you!!!

also if you mean that "we in gu (shit)" that is you are in shit watching cute and sizzling veecha we understand how hard it must be for all you vee..................ya fans or i must say .............ya fans, as vee...............ya is just a dream, and will always stay so for you :) as you say in your signature.

have a great day watching your poor pregnant baby CRY baby cry all the time

hamari to balle balle hai ji :) with the Wonderful
Extremelybeautiful
Innocent
Noble
Gorgeous
Unforgettable
Ichki going to ge pregnant with definitely Veer's child soon!!!
pllzzzz continue the guess work ...we loving it ..LOLLOL

Yes I am indeed having fun sitting here and watching all fans try to guess the meaningBig smileBig smile Ankit we are laughing amongst ourselves arent we.ROFL
sanaya tumne inhe koi hint diya ..common yaar bichare itni koshish kar rahe hain . itna toh hak banta hai WinkLOL

yeh I gave them the SBB hintLOL now they will have to search all the SBB videosLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit_34

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bipasha23

Originally posted by varun.tap

What you says ichcha doing better acting in comparision to tappu agar you would ask any person who always says tappu is not only a better actor she is great actor in comparision to all the Indian tele celebrities. aur rahi baat veer ka love jitne ka to uska role acche ke hai uski acting nahi. And lastly I not abbusing ichcha I said only truth.
u ppl must be used to of watching mahua tv or bhojpuri movies. that's why u knw better who acts well, but we veecha fans only watch uttaran so we judge the acting skills acc. to that onlyGeek
i think u have never watched ..ITA awards LOLLOLWink

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

What you says ichcha doing better acting in comparision to tappu agar you would ask any person who always says tappu is not only a better actor she is great actor in comparision to all the Indian tele celebrities. aur rahi baat veer ka love jitne ka to uska role acche ke hai uski acting nahi. And lastly I not abbusing ichcha I said only truth.
u ppl must be used to of watching mahua tv or bhojpuri movies. that's why u knw better who acts well, but we veecha fans only watch uttaran so we judge the acting skills acc. to that onlyGeek

Yeh practically every award ceremonyLOL I havent ever watched any of her bhojpuri movies I just know her by her work in Uttaran
ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

Yeh practically every award ceremonyLOL I havent ever watched any of her bhojpuri movies I just know her by her work in Uttaran
waise going by bhojpuri movies ..1 of her movie has also won national awards Big smile

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

waise going by bhojpuri movies ..1 of her movie has also won national awards Big smile

yeh...further proof of her good actingEmbarrassed She really is superb!Embarrassed

ankit_34

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
wat a waste this thread has become

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369tiny15

ruchira23 Goldie
ruchira23
ruchira23

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

when they can change the plots of the serial and can change the tracks acc. to their own convinience then is it really difficult to get awards????if u rem. she was once awarded in a category of best actress instead of best villian female in which she usually falls and still she gets award. do u really think she can comptt. with other actresses who are doing very good acting and in a positive way????this is maya nagri......one can manupulate any thing if they wantLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15LimitLessFan

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

when they can change the plots of the serial and can change the tracks acc. to their own convinience then is it really difficult to get awards????if u rem. she was once awarded in a category of best actress instead of best villian female in which she usually falls and still she gets award. do u really think she can comptt. with other actresses who are doing very good acting and in a positive way????this is maya nagri......one can manupulate any thing if they wantLOLLOL
lols then why cant tina manupulate LOLLOL its clear she is a better actor then most on tv industry Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index