Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Written updates 18 Jan 2011

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
             SANJOG SE BANI SANGINI
Today it starts at Rawat mansion dadaji calling for ketki saying to prepare for the aarti plate as Rudra and gauri will shortly be back.RR is arranging the cushions and dadaji asks her to do the aarti herself by handling her the aarti plate.Dadaji tells her you must do it today as previously during the wedding you did not do it and you must also accept that only Gauri is the life partner of Rudra.Revathy comes announcing that rudra and gauri are already back and RR does the aarti welcoming them.RR announces everybody that she prepares some carrots pudding and that Rudra should definitely eat it as it is his favourite,dadaji also is excited[CRYPT] about the pudding and they all go in except for Ketki and Gauri,Ketki tells Gauri look how everything is fine and running smoothly before you was not accepted in this home and Gauri says it is all because of her mom who taught her never to accept defeat.Gauri continues on and promotes Sanskaar Lakshmi.ketki blesses her and says onwards also we will tackle with every problems together.

Janki is scolding Pihu for what she has done saying only for a slap you was going to destroy Gauri life,instead of looking out at your own household.Abhay is sitting hearing at them. Janki continues you should have thought about Rudra at least before you always goes on saying you can do anything for Rudra.Pihu is crying and her mom says seeing you crying like that i don't feel pity for you,because you are responsible for this circumstances.i feel like strangling you but I can't because you belong to Abhay now.Pihu is shocked says mom........................Janki says who else than abhay who knows everything well will pardon you.you was always too much pampered and this is the result we got.Today I'm here to tell you that we don't have any relationship anymore and janki asking for forgiveness to abhay is leaving,Pihu comes running from behind and says you can't do it me by hugging her mom.Janki announces her about their decision for leaving to the US as Prateik got a new job and they will be joining him.Janki says you may live as you wish now.Janki leaves.Pihu is shocked and is crying a lot she sat down on the floor and abhay comes to pacify her but she says no need to show any sympathy to me but you need to slap me and she takes his hand and begins to slap herself.Abhay says to control herself.

Rawat mansion everybody on the dining table and ketki says to Gauri who's helping to leave it,gauri says she's not tired as they came back by air.JR says you are to Gauri you are a good DIL and knows well how to tackle with little family problems in this you also left  RR behindShockedAngryRR says to JR to eat and to praise Gauri afterwards.JR says to serve him some mango chutney when Ketki says they did not prepare it today.Gauri tells JR to begin to eat while she will go and perpare it for him while she's leaving JR calls her back saying leave it,JR continues you already win my trust  you always take care of this house though we will not be here tomorrow.Gauri says my life is in this house.Jr says to Gauri promise me you will never leave this house in any circumstances and Gauri promises him.Rudra is standing watching Gauri and JR talking and JR calls Rudra to join them,JR says to Gauri I always think what Rudra will be doing but you changes him.
They all go to the table as are going to eat Ratnesh come and says what a change in the house now you no more wait for others to eat.Rudra gets irritated and stand up and Rr tells rudra to eat before leaving,Rudra says i can't eat with the person who want to poison the relationship between me and my wife.RR says only due to some misunderstanding that all these happened.Rudra as rigid and stubborn he's says he did it and leaves followed by Gauri.JR says you must be ashamed of yourself of what you did being the elder you should have known your responsibility but Gauri is doing all,he leaves the table followed by dadaji.

Gauri comes to talk to Rudra to forget everything what happened and to forgive Ratnesh as he's their own.Rudra says you must be able of doing it as you great but sorry I'm not.Gauri says ok and goes to fix the bed when Rudra comes to pacify her he hold her and fix her bindhi well saying as you keep on thinking your bindhi gets upside and he fixes it for her.Rudra says I need to tell you something when you went away I got afraid.I begin to think whether i will meet you or not,gauri says I was also frigtened thinking will I ever meet you again or not. Rudra says you know why all these keep happening between us,just because Ratnesh create some misunderstanding between us he wants to create a rift between us he was the one to instigate nani.If anyone badmouth me i will be able to bear it but if they badmouth you I will not be able to support it.I will forget my relation with this person.I need to talk to Ratnesh now to know what he wants.
NO PRECAP 

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

The following 155 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821Opandayshyamu2002Ramyanbhattacharyarshah1950srazvisuecritakaygaya_subshumi1111allysiamiranda22vita_narineahcirDayalNandwanimomsx3r_jhotyseemalatayash19841pritiaggarwalshifu27AMSTanamikamundonryasosandy_rbaas-tvsaggi80JashpaER_ER_YAblack_d3vilreena71adhewarsidjannevaramorenasmomgeetaawahiashumashumaaykafan25nirleppannusya2010_Sakinah_milwebsamirkhn33GuruGhantal1shilpar78morisimpaulsibilarsingingsimidhillon89manya7878sarahjareenashnaMaharajeshasonuhimani88amee1cbindia2009vemamystifyreivanta29sriyapoojakamatskamuralident4uHindoestanikelchobeautifulbcprithvifanmiss_patel5butunapratiranicloudzSALESHNIjust4funHeenapic_2000ziddiladkisp87Anfalviraf4uhinal60kripsyrgattucandiva007awesomeKSGuzeebmm1985gaayikasinipillailailapnjshalinikanaguMOHINI26Mamanadivra4Princess3101ramonammaneet2011piyushimeghna2_Sahra_SaJan-SaJandesikimsamSonyaBladegauranitaiChaudhrytmmy_viewGauri22naj7teri_susansihuanky_1205A HUGE FANbismazaman2000mushkan_2003nainaakoptypKS_MinionYashDasGuptaFanrayadallieputturaniCythereasmithasrkriniiiimonaghoshAdditi_sjfanFebruaryFloweranjani-pagli...Binny...shalini01evasumi-Garima-RoarkKiranSD1neela226Varsha-01knumnumcoolkitty_23lazy_mariyuminsia12AfghanLeenaKyunkiImafan-Ria-Darine1980Jess.49erFankinara17nycsweetie..Gurti-Kash..blueocean_787nyxxshah10SilverBellstranger2rose-Fatima-VasusenaRadheya

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
reserved
-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshALUJNA21

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Thanks for Update.

monaghoshALUJNA21

shalini01 IF-Rockerz
shalini01
shalini01

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
thanks for the lovely update anju. nice scenes between rudra and gauri.

monaghoshALUJNA21

MOHINI26 Senior Member
MOHINI26
MOHINI26

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

monaghoshALUJNA21

Trinibeauty Senior Member
Trinibeauty
Trinibeauty