Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Its VIREN for sure.......

starz4me thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I'm sure that the guy in the white shirt was Viren.......i mean his height (Sid is taller than Viren n Nivi n Viren didnt had much difference in thier heights) and his style of running matched Viren a lot.

And also the guy in black started to scare Nivi first....which gave Viren to go n change his clothes n put on a mask.......otherwise......how can he not have heard Nivi screaming so loud ??

And i'm sure....it'll be Viren who'll have a bruise on his back....which Nivi might later find out about.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aashiluvskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dont want this to b true....πŸ˜”
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

no i don't want viren  to be a villian😭......he should be the hero.......

Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
aww this is too sad! πŸ˜’ it's hard to believe that Viren would turn out to be pure boold of Jawahar and Chanhal's son! πŸ˜΅ ( viren is still adorable though πŸ˜ hehe)
It's viren behind all this.. but why? is what we really need to find out..
does he really mean to hurt nivi? 
does he wan to keep nivi all to himself b'cos he knows sid and nivi had a past? is he aiming for Sid and framing him so nivi starts to hate sid? 
or his motive is something else? 
there are just endless questions in my mind at the moment but we'll just have to wait and watch . . .

Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shaazi

no i don't want viren  to be a villian😭......he should be the hero.......

Villian or no villian he'll still be our super hottie πŸ˜‰
just can't get enough of this Viren sood, too addicting πŸ˜†
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Poojiebbz

aww this is too sad! πŸ˜’ it's hard to believe that Viren would turn out to be pure boold of Jawahar and Chanhal's son! πŸ˜΅ ( viren is still adorable though πŸ˜ hehe)

It's viren behind all this.. but why? is what we really need to find out..
does he really mean to hurt nivi? 
does he wan to keep nivi all to himself b'cos he knows sid and nivi had a past? is he aiming for Sid and framing him so nivi starts to hate sid? 
or his motive is something else? 
there are just endless questions in my mind at the moment but we'll just have to wait and watch . . .

even if Viren is shown as the stalker, I'ld say he is different from JW and CC. And I'ld even go to the extent that its because of JW and CC, that Viren has reached this stage.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Few things are coming to my mind I was thinking to share with you as everyone is so sure that Viren is stalker but how he can be so stupid stalker who leaves the proof of him being stalker everywhere he goes. I mean if he was intelligent stalker what was the need of coming home same day and that too in reserved seat but doesn't come home and leaving ticket on table so that anyone can see and doubt him and secondly booked in his dadaji's BF hotel and cancelling it giving fake excuse. I know these things come in front of wrong people who will either not believe him or blame him. But it can go in the hands of people who actually question him.
On one side he is smart and making Nivi believe in his love and frame Sid at back and at the sametime he is so dumb and stupid producing more evidences against himself rather than his target.
Viren is a person whom no one trust except Nivi not even his parents and so to make everyone believe Sid is stalker he should be aware a single evidence against him will turn the tables and he will be blamed so easily and also blamed of framing Sid as he is JW's son so he should be so cautious to not produce single evidence against him but he is doing exact opposite.   
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Few things are coming to my mind I was thinking to share with you as everyone is so sure that Viren is stalker but how he can be so stupid stalker who leaves the proof of him being stalker everywhere he goes. I mean if he was intelligent stalker what was the need of coming home same day and that too in reserved seat but doesn't come home and leaving ticket on table so that anyone can see and doubt him and secondly booked in his dadaji's BF hotel and cancelling it giving fake excuse. I know these things come in front of wrong people who will either not believe him or blame him. But it can go in the hands of people who actually question him.

On one side he is smart and making Nivi believe in his love and frame Sid at back and at the sametime he is so dumb and stupid producing more evidences against himself rather than his target.
Viren is a person whom no one trust except Nivi not even his parents and so to make everyone believe Sid is stalker he should be aware a single evidence against him will turn the tables and he will be blamed so easily and also blamed of framing Sid as he is JW's son so he should be so cautious to not produce single evidence against him but he is doing exact opposite.   

u have a valid point. The first lesson in criminal law is " a criminal how brainy can be, he always leaves some evidence behind". I feel Viren's few mistakes were done by mistake only, he never thought the train ticket would go to him. And then think, how Viren made Nivi feel guilty, that how can she suspect? It was not a suspicion, but a simple question in Nivi's mind that how come he did not come home one day before?
No body will belive JW or JW;s son against Sid, but in order to make believe, strong evidences have to be present and need to be presented or told by a person, who can give her life, but will never speak lies. Nivi is such a character! she will never speak lies, how much hatred she has for anyone, including Sid. So Nivi needs to believe that Sid is the stalker.

anyways, we are all specualting about Viren, but there is chance he is not the stalker.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Poojiebbz

Villian or no villian he'll still be our super hottie πŸ˜‰
just can't get enough of this Viren sood, too addicting πŸ˜†

U know dear sometimes dis makes me soo soo proud ki i m KINSHUK MAHAJAN'S crazyy fan . I mean see d craziness of his character of Viren . Wht he did 2 us ? Chalo we all r 1st Kinshuk's crazyy fans isliye we will accept him in anyway . We know he ginna rockk in anythng . becvozzz he is just d best πŸ˜‰ but i mean see wht he did 2 show ? n see wht his character did 2 d show ? hu cn 1 charcater cn becomee soo soo popular n charm of d show tht each n every1 is talking abt VIREN , VIREN n VIREN directlyy n indirectlyy . Isin'it a proud thng for an successful n popular actor ? n i m so proud of it ki Kinsuk didn't let his fans down . He kept his words whch he said ki " Viren wll totalyy diff frm Ranvir n Viewers will b shocked n they wouldn't hav seen me before like dis .

I LOVV KINSHUK MAHAJAN
starz4me thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

U know dear sometimes dis makes me soo soo proud ki i m KINSHUK MAHAJAN'S crazyy fan . I mean see d craziness of his character of Viren . Wht he did 2 us ? Chalo we all r 1st Kinshuk's crazyy fans isliye we will accept him in anyway . We know he ginna rockk in anythng . becvozzz he is just d best πŸ˜‰ but i mean see wht he did 2 show ? n see wht his character did 2 d show ? hu cn 1 charcater cn becomee soo soo popular n charm of d show tht each n every1 is talking abt VIREN , VIREN n VIREN directlyy n indirectlyy . Isin'it a proud thng for an successful n popular actor ? n i m so proud of it ki Kinsuk didn't let his fans down . He kept his words whch he said ki " Viren wll totalyy diff frm Ranvir n Viewers will b shocked n they wouldn't hav seen me before like dis .

I LOVV KINSHUK MAHAJAN

Thats right Moni.............even i'm one of the craziest fan of Kinshuk.......but its his character we keep discussing......n we all know that Kinshuk will put his best in any work he does.....be it may the villian or the hero.......its Kinshuk we love first.