Uttaran
Uttaran

Yeh baat Kuch hajam nahi hui CVs

watchserial Senior Member
watchserial
watchserial

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Dear CVs,
I can accept anything on this show now considering that you even showed tapu bailing out of all possible crimes on earth- but being spiritual and religious cannot bring myself to agree that tapu can be carrying veers first child, and that when born will be considered a reincarnation of vansh. Vansh- the guy who brutally died at the hands of tapu, if she had called emergency may be he could be alive but she hid there to see the tamasha of his death.

No body thinks who bailed out tappu and why? Don't think the audience is fool like the many characters in your serial. Please show remorse and confessions of tappu if you want to preserve the sanity of uttaran. Please show her doing good for Icha by heart, only then we will believe she is changed, thanks.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

mistybluemithila.vhasini79dreamz12pallairuchira23hermione8mkdeepaadivy609farah007cjs369intruderfastshivani9tiny15LimitLessFan

roshnii Goldie
roshnii
roshnii

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
I guess u r new 2 da world of uttaran,the slowest soap in the history of indian television,the other soaps wich started at almost da same time has moved on wit generation leap but our uttaran is just there...honestly i dont even watch it regularly,kabhi v dekho its da same story,nothing new..u wil b doing emotional atyachaar at urself if u expect sumthing refreshing from this show..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaihasini79hermione8farah007divy609shivani9LimitLessFan

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshnii

I guess u r new 2 da world of uttaran,the slowest soap in the history of indian television,the other soaps wich started at almost da same time has moved on wit generation leap but our uttaran is just there...honestly i dont even watch it regularly,kabhi v dekho its da same story,nothing new..u wil b doing emotional atyachaar at urself if u expect sumthing refreshing from this show..

I cannot disagree on this....but tq fully i survive by our funny interactions here Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79hermione8roshniiLimitLessFan

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by watchserial

Dear CVs,
I can accept anything on this show now considering that you even showed tapu bailing out of all possible crimes on earth- but being spiritual and religious cannot bring myself to agree that tapu can be carrying veers first child, and that when born will be considered a reincarnation of vansh. Vansh- the guy who brutally died at the hands of tapu, if she had called emergency may be he could be alive but she hid there to see the tamasha of his death.

No body thinks who bailed out tappu and why? Don't think the audience is fool like the many characters in your serial. Please show remorse and confessions of tappu if you want to preserve the sanity of uttaran. Please show her doing good for Icha by heart, only then we will believe she is changed, thanks.

its positive 2 b hopeful and I love ur optimisim for true remorse in tht e Taps...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

one2nonehasini79tiny15

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by roshnii

I cannot disagree on this....but tq fully i survive by our funny interactions here Embarrassed

But for the funny and lively interactions here, we will lose our reasoning powers and sanity if we watch this illogical serial and take it too seriouslyLOL. It is very hazardrous to our mental healthLOL. So we are following the remedy 'Laughter is the best medicine'LOL

Edited by hermoinee - 18 January 2011 at 10:28pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mistybluehasini79divy609tiny15LimitLessFan

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged

Dear CVs,

wonderful postClap
hope cvs listen 2 u,
its indeed sad that tappu is made 2 go scotfree all the time,
cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged

Dear CVs,

bold @... agree with you... taps will be considered as changed only when she repents n shows remorse for all that she has done ... then face the consequences of her actions... and thinks n does good for Ichcha ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12tiny15LimitLessFan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
yaar , its hoping against hope .............

Go to top