Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Gurmeet and Drahsti one of a kind actors

evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Today's episode was awesome..

Drashti gave one heck of a performace when Brij was trying to strangled Geet...  her facial expressions... her fearful eyes... her body language...  was just superb..

and Gurmeet..  wow he was like a tornedo beating Brij up for manhandling his Geet and threating her life..  he says how dare you touch MY Geet...

Loved the scene with Geet Maan and Brij...

Drashti was phenomenal with her body language and her dialogue delivery...
I loved the way she herself told every one that she is getting married for second time and that she is proud to be mom.  It is not her fault that the baby's father left them and she has right to do as she desires..  and the most I loved was this Rights has been given to me by Maan...  and she put her brother in his place and condemn his killing attitude for fake prestige..

and I love Anjuji also when Geet was disclosing the fact about her condition..  Dadima had tears in her eyes and with teary smile she completely supported Geet..  Loved dadima very much..

Loved the way she scolded Annie but Arjun is manipulating her.   but of course he needs to stay in good grace of Dadima and Annie and also Maan to be a rat but I hope he will come around.

Annie is completely in love with Arjun and what ever she says Arjun will try to take advantage of her innocence but her true love will pull him out of his hatred and animosity toward Maan with the truth..

So thank God the danger of Brij is out of the way..   but I loved Beizaad Khan as an actor.  He did wonderful job portraying Brij..   the anger...the insolence... the dictatorship... was great

Thank you Beizaad for your wonderful work in Geet...  we will remember your Oye...

Edited by evasumi - 18 January 2011 at 11:29am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnnimmishSushaanManeetbvs7691subiamanAyesha05kasuuuuLuvScoobymechantefilleFallen AngelSilentsoul-Kash-AbsoluvAmoureuxrahmona_pakswe-Mrs.MSK-blackb28

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Yes totally agree with u Eva dear....Today's episode was rocking....The Brij drama was very well played....Clap

I just hope that the WEDDING happens sooon...& that MAAN doesn't have to choose & even if he chooses, Geet shud not MU him....Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnnimmishbvs7691-Yaz-evasumirahmona_pakswe

-Yaz- IF-Rockerz
-Yaz-
-Yaz-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
I agree, today was a great episode !! Clap i was absaloutly hooked Big smile i just wish these sort of episodes are consistent you know? i'm tired of one episode being really good and then the next terrible, and so forth Confused

But anyways, lets talk about today epi Approve i don't really know what to say, everything was brilliant, the acting, the direction, the dialougues Big smile the creatives must have woken up from there deep slumber to give us such a Fan-Blasting episode LOLLOL

I'm finding it really hard to tell you who acted the best today, was it DD, or GC, or the actor playing Brij Confused because today i think everyone excelled themselves Clap DD, was fantastic! the fear in her eyes, the hatred later on, and the pride while she was giving the speech seemed so genuine, as if she really is living that moment, same for GC, when he was beating up Brij, the pure rage in his eyes seemed so real! Shocked do you think that they forgot themselves for a minute and started living their characters? 'cause that's what it looked like to me.

Brij, damn what can i say about the actor who plays the character, other than he's Brilliant! he's probably my all time favourite villian, then NT, no one, and i mean NO ONE could ever play his role like he did, Brij Handa's character was made just for him. Big smile I seriously hope that's not the last we see him in Geet, because he and NT are the only good villians in the show, well Sasha was aswell, but she's gone, so we need the other two to keep the show spicy, Arjun could never be as good as Brij, he's so dull in comparison.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnSushaanManeetbvs7691evasumirahmona_paksweFallen AngelAbsoluv

evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Brij is played by Beizaad Khan..  Yes definitely he is a great actor... and he played Brij the best up till his exist from the scene..

Drashti was absolutely amazing today...  and Gurmeet with his fury...  wow what an awesome episode with all this talented actors in one place..

A hug bundles of thanks to the director Maan Sing and the series director Nissar..

Guys you are doing an awesome job with of course the dialogue writer..  I am always amazed at the way they put the dialogues for lead actors and supporting actors...  so very apt and so beautiful with lots of depths and emotions and all the actors they emote so superbly with the perfect modulation of their speech and voice to bring that phenomenal effect in the scene to make it more then real for us...

Thank you the whole team of Geet before and behind the camera..  love the show very much...

Edited by evasumi - 18 January 2011 at 2:18pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnbvs7691mechantefillerahmona_paksweFallen AngelAbsoluv

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
I second you. Thanks for the lovely ppost Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bvs7691evasumiAbsoluv

kasuuuu IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

evasumi

nimmish Goldie
nimmish
nimmish

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
I AGREE WITHU BEZAAD KHAN IS TRULY A VERY GUD ACTOR N GOOD LOOKING ALSOWink

evasumi

smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
yeap gurmeet drashti are awesome actors and geet show has become so special coz of them

evasumi

Go to top