Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

He is wrong? (Page 2)

..Fairytales.. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari1508

Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by vim916

akshara was not wrong and she was apologising on behalf of her husband. she cares about natik but she knew natik was wrong at that point. natik himself realised . any mother would feel bad.and i agree with natik too he was not wrong either . i felt akshara handled the situation very well on both ends

any mother should not feel bad bec. there r so many other ways of showing affection....anyone in naitik's place will feel embarrassed on being treated this way in front of outsiders...and he never asked her not to do it everytime but only in front of outsiders...gayitri didn't feel bad when naitik said the same thing before meeting akshara isn't it? then why now? at that time gayitri herself corrected bhabhi ma that he should be called naitik and not munna...

akshara just knows one thing..how to blame naitik for everything without thinking he's right or wrong..and what a world class solution she found out ! "MA aap mujhe munni bula leejiye" ...Dead when naitik wanted to call her by this name she was jumping up and down "mera ek hi naam ehai..akshara huh..aap rahiye munna" Pig

Me too wondering why G3 changed all of a sudden. ShockedPehle bhi naitik ko achha nahi lagta tha sabke saamne Munna bulana aur wo baahar waalo ke saaamne kabhi usse Munna nahi bulati thi.Even Aksh come to know abt his pet name after marriage.So why G3 is upset now over this now?? shaayad wo khud hi iss baat ko bhul gayiConfused..Everyone just need reason to get upset over Naitik Angry
G3 says Munaa ab Munaa nahi raha.Dead Par sach baat toh ye hai ke Munna ki maa ab Munna ki maa nahi rahi wo toh ab Munni ki maa ho gayi hai Evil Smile

2 weeks back she was asking him to grow up ! now she's saying "munna bada ho gaya hai" Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08

..Fairytales.. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

krutiv100

ankita2407 IF-Dazzler
ankita2407
ankita2407

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pari1508

Originally posted by vim916

akshara was not wrong and she was apologising on behalf of her husband. she cares about natik but she knew natik was wrong at that point. natik himself realised . any mother would feel bad.and i agree with natik too he was not wrong either . i felt akshara handled the situation very well on both ends

any mother should not feel bad bec. there r so many other ways of showing affection....anyone in naitik's place will feel embarrassed on being treated this way in front of outsiders...and he never asked her not to do it everytime but only in front of outsiders...gayitri didn't feel bad when naitik said the same thing before meeting akshara isn't it? then why now? at that time gayitri herself corrected bhabhi ma that he should be called naitik and not munna...

akshara just knows one thing..how to blame naitik for everything without thinking he's right or wrong..and what a world class solution she found out ! "MA aap mujhe munni bula leejiye" ...Dead when naitik wanted to call her by this name she was jumping up and down "mera ek hi naam ehai..akshara huh..aap rahiye munna" Pig

Me too wondering why G3 changed all of a sudden. ShockedPehle bhi naitik ko achha nahi lagta tha sabke saamne Munna bulana aur wo baahar waalo ke saaamne kabhi usse Munna nahi bulati thi.Even Aksh come to know abt his pet name after marriage.So why G3 is upset now over this now?? shaayad wo khud hi iss baat ko bhul gayiConfused..Everyone just need reason to get upset over Naitik Angry
G3 says Munaa ab Munaa nahi raha.Dead Par sach baat toh ye hai ke Munna ki maa ab Munna ki maa nahi rahi wo toh ab Munni ki maa ho gayi hai Evil Smile

2 weeks back she was asking him to grow up ! now she's saying "munna bada ho gaya hai" Dead
he is a complan boyROFL

..Fairytales..

moonlight08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged

MARHABAA Senior Member
MARHABAA
MARHABAA

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
He bought his business collegues into his home , he should have know that if  he didnt want to be called his nickname infront of  them then he should have  informed his family prior .
why didnt he lay down the ground rules ..and if hes not capable of doing so then dont invite people home

In this family they over discuss things after they have occurred and fail to discuss issues of any importance prior
Polki_Zofi Senior Member
Polki_Zofi
Polki_Zofi

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
@MARHABA: But isnt it natural for him to expect the mother not to call by kiddy name? LOL

By the way, he studied from USA eh? So maybe his ways of looking at the world is supposed to be different? We all need to adjust when we try to have a big family right? I have absolutely no idea of big families (I myself had only me and mom), but I can also figure! If I am not too incorrect, all must adjust to remain in each other's proximity at heart. Not just that, they actually live forever in a big house of a join family system which is serious so Indian that to learn its real success possibilities is only possible in theory for many westerners, or Europeans in my context. So I guess it would need a whole lot of more adjustments?

Not everything can be discussed, some things must be realized too. How can you discuss all your issues in life before every event?

When someone is totally new (like me), then perhaps its right to say that one person (usually the husband) teaches some ways to behave or communicate with other members of the family. But that is in case of perfect aliens (and I mean absolute aliens in any whichever way you think of). But here are own people among whom you grew up.

Maybe I am wrong LOLBig smile, but this is what I could come up with
Wink. This show is really anti-joint family is it? or maybe I fail to decodeBig smile. My sister in law is going in a joint family atmosphere with quite a good number of the members after she marries Big smile

_charu_

MARHABAA Senior Member
MARHABAA
MARHABAA

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
I have never lived in the asian sub continent ,born and raised in the UK and I dont find anything worng with his mum calling him his nickname .In fact i have loads of friends who parents do so without a thought and nothing wrong with it .
IF however it is an issue for Natik then he should have informed his family prior and now not make a hullabaloo about it after the fact .
He didnt need to go into fine detail however there is nothing wrong with laying down ur expectations or how you  would like the interaction with ur family to proceed 

After all when we where little and had visitors did our parents not tell us behave when so n so is visiting ...

Originally posted by Polki_Zofi

@MARHABA: But isnt it natural for him to expect the mother not to call by kiddy name? LOL

By the way, he studied from USA eh? So maybe his ways of looking at the world is supposed to be different? We all need to adjust when we try to have a big family right? I have absolutely no idea of big families (I myself had only me and mom), but I can also figure! If I am not too incorrect, all must adjust to remain in each other's proximity at heart. Not just that, they actually live forever in a big house of a join family system which is serious so Indian that to learn its real success possibilities is only possible in theory for many westerners, or Europeans in my context. So I guess it would need a whole lot of more adjustments?

Not everything can be discussed, some things must be realized too. How can you discuss all your issues in life before every event?

When someone is totally new (like me), then perhaps its right to say that one person (usually the husband) teaches some ways to behave or communicate with other members of the family. But that is in case of perfect aliens (and I mean absolute aliens in any whichever way you think of). But here are own people among whom you grew up.

Maybe I am wrong LOLBig smile, but this is what I could come up with
Wink. This show is really anti-joint family is it? or maybe I fail to decodeBig smile. My sister in law is going in a joint family atmosphere with quite a good number of the members after she marries Big smile

Go to top