India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

He is wrong?

Polki_Zofi Senior Member
Polki_Zofi
Polki_Zofi

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
I wonder, why he need to be wrong to be called with his name and not something you call your son maybe in childhood or home.

He needs his space in life, rightfully so in normal conditions. He is respectful, but there are things he might also want.

Why don't Akshara ever take his side is something quite out of my logic. Yes it is just a play, but in any case, extra ordinary.

I notice sometimes my mother in law call my husband too with such a kiddy name LOL, and sometimes show her affection like he is a kid Confused, which is perhaps a cultural thing ofcourse. But India seem to be fast evolving in its culture. Although, I agree some values are good, however I personally feel is something else ofcourse, often I agree I have no idea about anything Indian or big families even. No harm to agree fact.

The elder people are so stubborn and rigid. No chance to discuss. I heard today that my father in law's mother was quite strict, but she died a year before I was to come to India ShockedGeek (hmm).

I could only see logic with Naitik, and everyone else seem to childlike LOL
with Akshara often seeming not to know what she have in an honest and loving husband (rare breed in world these days, for some who have them in some Eastern places dont realise  SmileEmbarrassedDeadShockedConfusedSmile)

Geek

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

siya16YR_Nakshvim916Madhavi_Di..Fairytales.._deepshi_moonlight08_Dipsi_beautiful16_charu_Serendipity.._Divya_

krutiv100 Goldie
krutiv100
krutiv100

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
i think what he said was not wrong and gayatri took the wrong way,but i guess the tone of voice he used was not right..afterall she is his mum. but his mum made a big issue over it like he insulted her or something all he said was don't call me munna infront of clients.
Akshara annoys me..forgodsake girl support your hubby....she could have said to him, i understand where you are coming from and im totaly with you but we need to tell them things without then getting offended or causing a mountain over a molehill e.t.c but she went to say i felt bad so imagine how bad maa felt you shouldn't have said this,it was wrong.

poor naitik. Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08

vim916 Goldie
vim916
vim916

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
akshara was not wrong and she was apologising on behalf of her husband. she cares about natik but she knew natik was wrong at that point. natik himself realised . any mother would feel bad.and i agree with natik too he was not wrong either . i felt akshara handled the situation very well on both ends
Priyanshi_143 Senior Member
Priyanshi_143
Priyanshi_143

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vim916

akshara was not wrong and she was apologising on behalf of her husband. she cares about natik but she knew natik was wrong at that point. natik himself realised . any mother would feel bad.and i agree with natik too he was not wrong either . i felt akshara handled the situation very well on both ends

i agreee well said
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Polki_Zofi

I wonder, why he need to be wrong to be called with his name and not something you call your son maybe in childhood or home.

He needs his space in life, rightfully so in normal conditions. He is respectful, but there are things he might also want.

Why don't Akshara ever take his side is something quite out of my logic. Yes it is just a play, but in any case, extra ordinary.

I notice sometimes my mother in law call my husband too with such a kiddy name LOL, and sometimes show her affection like he is a kid Confused, which is perhaps a cultural thing ofcourse. But India seem to be fast evolving in its culture. Although, I agree some values are good, however I personally feel is something else ofcourse, often I agree I have no idea about anything Indian or big families even. No harm to agree fact.

The elder people are so stubborn and rigid. No chance to discuss. I heard today that my father in law's mother was quite strict, but she died a year before I was to come to India ShockedGeek (hmm).

with Akshara often seeming not to know what she have in an honest and loving husband (rare breed in world these days, for some who have them in some Eastern places dont realise  Smile)

Geek

very well said Clap 

all of us were waiting for the time when naitik will support akshara but surprisingly, we're desperate to watch 1 sequence where akshara supports naitik Dead 1 more week of this nonsense and i'm over it Sleepy

there r lot many ways to show affection...naitik must be firm on not to be called "munna"..it sounds so Dead but as usual, maate akshara will make him feel guilty till the time he comes on his knees and plead "main munna tha munna hoon aur munna hi rahoonga"Dead AND "aaj ke baad is ghar mein chinese khane ka naame nahi lega koi" 

Edited by _charu_ - 18 January 2011 at 9:09pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Serendipity..

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vim916

any mother should not feel bad bec. there r so many other ways of showing affection....anyone in naitik's place will feel embarrassed on being treated this way in front of outsiders...and he never asked her not to do it everytime but only in front of outsiders...gayitri didn't feel bad when naitik said the same thing before meeting akshara isn't it? then why now? at that time gayitri herself corrected bhabhi ma that he should be called naitik and not munna...

akshara just knows one thing..how to blame naitik for everything without thinking he's right or wrong..and what a world class solution she found out ! "MA aap mujhe munni bula leejiye" ...Dead when naitik wanted to call her by this name she was jumping up and down "mera ek hi naam ehai..akshara huh..aap rahiye munna" Pig

Edited by _charu_ - 18 January 2011 at 9:18pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

VertzYR_Naksh..Fairytales.._deepshi_moonlight08Serendipity..

vim916 Goldie
vim916
vim916

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
i think we all want to see akshara supporting natik too. somebody should plzz write to cvs for this request plzzzzzzzz
_Dipsi_ IF-Rockerz
_Dipsi_
_Dipsi_

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by Polki_Zofi

with Akshara often seeming not to know what she have in an honest and loving husband (rare breed in world these days, for some who have them in some Eastern places dont realise  Smile)

Geek

very well said Clap 

all of us were waiting for the time when naitik will support akshara but surprisingly, we're desperate to watch 1 sequence where akshara supports naitik Dead 1 more week of this nonsense and i'm over it Sleepy

there r lot many ways to show affection...naitik must be firm on not to be called "munna"..it sounds so Dead but as usual, maate akshara will make him feel guilty till the time he comes on his knees and plead "main munna tha munna hoon aur munna hi rahoonga"Dead AND "aaj ke baad is ghar mein chinese khane ka naame nahi lega koi" 

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Go to top