Mukti Bandhan

India-Forums

Mukti Bandhan
Mukti Bandhan

All have accepted Devki except.... (Page 2)

Gunseerat IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

deepika_fun Goldie
deepika_fun
deepika_fun

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gunseerat

Originally posted by shahsb_26

Originally posted by trendzy

I firmy agree with gunseerat the story is progressing well n I like all the characters except that sabina hope they continue with her as aside track n dont pair her up with vaibhav if this happens me n my friends will stop watching this show as we all eagerly want to see a romantic track between vaibhav and devki...

Absolutely if sabeena-vaibhav track progresses to a love angle
Probably i would not watch it too

Lol
Sabeena looks older and no gud wid vaibs

Lol... no issues anywhere.... but... for some reason... sid and devki's sweet nature... makes cool couple... Confused

Umm didnt get u frnd!
Do u like the pair?
[:-)]
sid and devki pair is good yar........if sid is not married....but their pair rockzzzz.....
Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged

I dont like Sabeena either. I feel she's too old for Vaibhav. But then, I DONT want Vaibhav to get married to Devki!

Just my opinon!
But I like Sabeena's attitude though...............provided she does not have any ulterior motive......
shahsb_26 IF-Sizzlerz
shahsb_26
shahsb_26

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepika_fun

Originally posted by shahsb_26

Originally posted by trendzy

I firmy agree with gunseerat the story is progressing well n I like all the characters except that sabina hope they continue with her as aside track n dont pair her up with vaibhav if this happens me n my friends will stop watching this show as we all eagerly want to see a romantic track between vaibhav and devki...

Absolutely if sabeena-vaibhav track progresses to a love angle
Probably i would not watch it too

Lol
Sabeena looks older and no gud wid vaibs

Lol... no issues anywhere.... but... for some reason... sid and devki's sweet nature... makes cool couple... Confused

Umm didnt get u frnd!
Do u like the pair?
[:-)]
sid and devki pair is good yar........if sid is not married....but their pair rockzzzz.....

TongueTongueTongue

Originally posted by laado_007

I dont like Sabeena either. I feel she's too old for Vaibhav. But then, I DONT want Vaibhav to get married to Devki!

Just my opinon!
But I like Sabeena's attitude though...............provided she does not have any ulterior motive......

Me too... don't like that pair..... of devki and vaibhav.....
thats why i said... wish sid wouldn't had been married it would have been better option... for all of us!!

Tongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mukti Bandhan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index