Rang Badalti Odhani

For Sale - Chk Pg 1 for Winner !!

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

Aaiye Aaiye !! Chindi Bazaar me Aapka Swaagat hai !!

This is the first time in the Post Independence Era that we are selling a Human here (Cricketors being bought n sold on IPL wont be counted here)πŸ˜†...

Not a Slave exactly....But yep...U can call him a Gulaam of sorts....Paisa dikhao...And he will dance !!

The Man in Question is -

Sunny Paaji !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Qualities -

- Can do Khatarnaak Stunts.
- Can Act
- Is Very Confident to the point of being Overconfident (thinks he is better than SRK)
- Returns from dead looking more Modern and better than before.
- Does Double crossing well (Khanak se bhi paise liye...return bhi nahi kiya...Rahul se bhi paise  le raha hai...Aur Sam ke samne he is pretending to be on her side..usse bhi paise le raha hai)
- Funny hai...He has the potential to make you smile with his comments

Low-Points -

- Uneducated
- Flirts with anyone and everyone
- Not Trustworthy

Toh Ladies and Gentlemen - Please place your Boli's.....M sure Sunny is willing to be Khareedofied and Triple cross Rahul tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Toh the Result of the Biddings started Yesterday is -

The forum people went berseck and started playing "Passing the Parcel" pushing Rahul down each others throats when he was not even there for Sale.....So I am assuming that the forum put up Rahul and Duck as freebies along with Sunny on the offer....

As a result...the only Honest Bidder on this Nilaami has won the prize (really?)....πŸ˜•

The Winner is -

Jaya !!!!

Jaya dear here is the contract...Gimme my 1000 Rupees and off you go with Sunny whom you bidded for....And for your Amazing Patience thru the proceedings....The forum gifts you Rahul and Duck...FREE FREE FREE !!!!

Happy Manual Labour Day !!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Winning Bid - Rs.1000/-

P.S. - To all the fans....I hope you all will take this post with a pinch of salt and tons of humour...This post was made in all innocence with no intention of hurting to sentiments of any fans of Harpreet,Manish and Jas Karan....We are talking only about the characters in relation to the current track...! Nothing more ! I hope no one takes offence to this !

Luv,
Vandu
Edited by togepe30 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IFsKhanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
meri taraf se rahul le lo sunny de do
Medusa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
omg..vandu...w8...first let me laugh..will comment later....LOL...boli mein waapas aake join karoogi...!!but i think wateva hpns..rahul tho use khareedkar hi rahega...but girlssss....fight...fight.....!!apni shanak ke liye.....'Kheleinge Hum Jee Jaan Se..'....🀣🀣

b/w....luv u vanduu....n ur post too....gr8 yar...!!
Edited by shamasallfav - 13 years ago
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LOLMWERI GABBER KYA POST BANYA HAIN DIL KHUSH KAR DIYA
MAIN HER EK CHIZZ KE TRIPEL BHAW DENE KE LIYE TAYAAR HU......................PLZ MAIN SUNNY KO APNA OPENING BATSMAN BANANA CAHTI HU IS BRBO LEGUE MAIN
I MEAN BADLA IN RBO LEGUE
RAHUL PAR KOI BOLI MAT LAGANA HA.....................SUNNY PAAJJI AAP MERE HO🀣
Daebak thumbnail
Originally posted by: IFsKhanak

meri taraf se rahul le lo sunny de do

Main kya karungi Rahul ka...Usse zyada qualities toh Sunny me hai...
Rahul Kaamchor hai....Sirf gym me pada rehta haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
🀣......hope rahul doesnt get him!
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Vandu,
OMGπŸ˜† Kya thread hai re!

But really, is this Sunny worth so much? Onions and garlic? Thoda zyaada nahin lag raha?

However, if that can get what Teech wants, then I suppose he is worth it!

I bid 100 kgs of Pudalangai (snake gourd) πŸ˜† its quite expensive these days... and once upon a time, it was a tease word, like 'chal re, pudalangai'... but now no longer!πŸ˜†
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
o god vandu...i m laughing...lol....u r just amaging...tu jo boli laga rahi hai, i m wid u...these r costly than hard cash now...and main thori si petrol bacha k rakhti kuki saaz k lal baniyan wale ko jalane k liye....πŸ˜†
Daebak thumbnail
Originally posted by: shamasallfav

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

omg..vandu...w8...first let me laugh..will comment later....LOL...boli mein waapas aake join karoogi...!!but i think wateva hpns..rahul tho use khareedkar hi rahega...but girlssss....fight...fight.....!!apni shanak ke liye.....'Kheleinge Hum Jee Jaan Se..'....🀣🀣

b/w....luv u vanduu....n ur post too....gr8 yar...!!

Bhari Chindi Bazaar me mereko "I luv u" bolke mereko badnaam karing...πŸ˜†
Chal ab badnaam kar hi diya toh ek item number for u...

"Ni main auto se jaa rahi thi...
Tu cycle se aa rahi thi..
Kiya tring tring ka ishara..
Mujhe badnaam kiya naaaaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†"

Daebak thumbnail
Originally posted by: krock

LOLMWERI GABBER KYA POST BANYA HAIN DIL KHUSH KAR DIYA

MAIN HER EK CHIZZ KE TRIPEL BHAW DENE KE LIYE TAYAAR HU......................PLZ MAIN SUNNY KO APNA OPENING BATSMAN BANANA CAHTI HU IS BRBO LEGUE MAIN
I MEAN BADLA IN RBO LEGUE
RAHUL PAR KOI BOLI MAT LAGANA HA.....................SUNNY PAAJJI AAP MERE HO🀣

Hahahahahaa !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Agayi tu Thaakur.....Haath nahi hai toh kya hua...Boli me bada dum hai....Wah !! Dil khush dardiya  tuneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Aaja maidaan me !!