Dill Mill Gaye

KaJen interview? Hope so - Page 2

Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Im keeping my fingers crossed for a KaJen interview. That'll be a dream come true for me. Miss them like hell and its great to see KSG know so much about Jenny. They truly are the best of friends. 😍

Seriously there no other couple like KaJen. They are one of a kind

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
KaJen always get my hopes up for their ishtuff ROFL this is why I never let go of that little hope of seeing that together again LOL It's not my fault they love working with each other and that makes me even more hopeful LOL Inshallah we will get an interview :) Just keep demanding!
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -Sary-

KaJen always get my hopes up for their ishtuff ROFL this is why I never let go of that little hope of seeing that together again LOL It's not my fault they love working with each other and that makes me even more hopeful LOL Inshallah we will get an interview :) Just keep demanding!

I know, they always give us hope and they always want to work together.😳 Insha-allah we WILL get one soon due to demand and they won't say no because they want to.😳

This content was originally posted by: -Farzana-

Im keeping my fingers crossed for a KaJen interview. That'll be a dream come true for me. Miss them like hell and its great to see KSG know so much about Jenny. They truly are the best of friends. 😍

Seriously there no other couple like KaJen. They are one of a kind

I know, it's been like 3 months since we saw them together. It's so great to hear that they're still in  touch, months after the show is over which is really no surprise.😳

This content was originally posted by: sara-ksgfan14

AWESOME POST....................missin kajen......................but as ksg said hopefully we will get to see them again😉

Thanks and hopefully we will!!
Hope for the best😍😍
i am sure a Kajen interview is soonish on the cards☺️
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
it will be refreshing to see KSG and JENNY they are my third  favourite first ofcourse JERAN . then KASH and then KAJEN......so def gonna watch the interview or their new show...... 
btw the damon was villian in vampire diaries naa😆
Edited by sidfan11 - 13 years ago
Hey fatima.. Seriously dis post bought bak memories mann... Lyk bak in the daiis... Great video... sumhow Ive seemed to have missed it LOL...

Fingers crossed... As KSG said "Hope So"... Soo kumonn Keep app the hopes.. We'll gt it soon... KaJen <3
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ARianSamm

Hey fatima.. Seriously dis post bought bak memories mann... Lyk bak in the daiis... Great video... sumhow Ive seemed to have missed it LOL...

Fingers crossed... As KSG said "Hope So"... Soo kumonn Keep app the hopes.. We'll gt it soon... KaJen <3

I know, everyone was like really depressed then, so only a few noticed, lol. But yeah, he's given us hope.

This content was originally posted by: sidfan11

it will be refreshing to see KSG and JENNY they are my third  favourite first ofcourse JERAN . then KASH and then KAJEN......so def gonna watch the interview or their new show......  btw the damon was villian in vampire diaries naa😆

They're my first favourite (like neither ka--sh nor je--ran). Yeah, he was a villain but now he's kinda and he's in love with his brother's GF but won't come in teh way because he loves them both.

This content was originally posted by: Aditiloveskajen

Hope for the best😍😍
i am sure a Kajen interview is soonish on the cards☺️

Yeah, hopefully it is.
Neeshoe thumbnail
Hopefully soon Fatuu
I Miss them </3
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
great post Fattu...
hope we can get a long interview of our KaJen...
and how can I forget the segment you posted? the way they were playing and having fun was just plain adorable🤗...KaJen are so oblivious when they are together...lol..like they play with their fingers, talk in British accent, the car one...oh gosh! make me miss them even more😔
taniyaarman thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Fattu..

I am loving your post n yes him knowing abt JJ really made me Happy..

cant wait to see them together..

Letz cross our fingers n hope for the best
Edited by taniyaarman - 13 years ago