KaJen interview? Hope so

Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Yesterday, I was like on cloud nine right now after seeing those new pictures and videos of KSG, but after reading his meeting with everyone, i'm just ❤️😍
But for me, what was the highlight was him talking about Jenny.😳 It was so great to see for the first time an actor who actually KNEW everything about his co star/friend and that's what I love about them. It was really great to hear that they're still in touch and he still knows everything about her but what stood out was that he actually WANTED an interview with her. I always knew that it wouldn't be the last of theem in october and 'hopefully' like KSG said, they'll be together again really soon. I know this such a fangirl post, but I couldn't help myself.

Anyway, that reminisced old memories for me and I watched this segment again which I don't think many have seen, so i'll share it with you. This segment just DEFINED KaJen and their friendship.😳
P.S: If you got emotional watching KaJen this year and don't want to be depressed again then watch from 1:45. Seriously that scene was just 💔 and the whole actual scene was like when Damon said ILY to Elena in VD.😭😭😭 (I know off track, but my friends here know how random I am, lol)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0ktUIv5Y8o[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fitte_muh_tere thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
kajen cum back. missing them like hell
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvudmg

kajen cum back. missing them like hell

Hopefully, they will soon.
ammyridz600 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post fatu 😳
aww agreed thats soo sweet of karan knowing everything about his friends afterall JJ N him r close friend ❤️
aww thx 4 that vid  😃am missing kajen masti 😔
hopefully will get them in sbs 😃
kajen rocksssssssss as friends  n co star😉
kajen forever 😊
Fatssssss We'l get it Man....
ANd ASAP Keep hope😍😍😍
Jen must have returned todayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy🥳🥳
When Karan himself has specified,then whats the delay.......
Kajen interview in the cards soon☺️❤️
Awww Fats same here, can't wait to see a Kajen interview full of Kajen 'hidden' language and masti!! Let's be optimistic like Karan and hopefully we'll get one soon!!!
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lil_mizz_shawty

Awww Fats same here, can't wait to see a Kajen interview full of Kajen 'hidden' language and masti!! Let's be optimistic like Karan and hopefully we'll get one soon!!!

I know, I really miss all that and how they used to randomly laught at stuff that no one knew about.😆😳 Karan wants an interview with her, so I don't see any problem in getting an interview of them.😉

Originally posted by: Aditiloveskajen

Fatssssss We'l get it Man....
ANd ASAP Keep hope😍😍😍
Jen must have returned todayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy🥳🥳
When Karan himself has specified,then whats the delay.......
Kajen interview in the cards soon☺️❤️

Yeah she must have and I really hope that it means we get one this week. I was so happy to know that he wants one as well and that just my day.😳

Originally posted by: ammyridz600

awesome post fatu 😳
aww agreed thats soo sweet of karan knowing everything about his friends afterall JJ N him r close friend ❤️
aww thx 4 that vid  😃am missing kajen masti 😔
hopefully will get them in sbs 😃
kajen rocksssssssss as friends  n co star😉
kajen forever 😊

Thanks yuni!! Hopefully we will get one REALLY soon and what makes it so great is that if they do have an interview, it will be because becaus ethey WANTED to and not becaus ethey had to.
dmg_lovditonce thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy fatima..gr8 post n dat lovely vm..😳😳😳..
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dmg_lovditonce

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy fatima..gr8 post n dat lovely vm..😳😳😳..

Thanks and SBS did that VM, lol.😆
-Euphoria- thumbnail
AWESOME POST....................missin kajen......................but as ksg said hopefully we will get to see them again😉