India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Mish-Shaw Love to start...

daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
I want Mish n Shaw love or whatever..fight to start...but along with it i want Mish to be her normal self...she's not her self..she never had those feeling seein other guys or wearing dresses...I want her to go back to normal..
But someone was right...(I think it was Pocahontus sorry for sp error) tht Shaw does seem...ehhh hes showin interest in Misha all over a sudden...
But i want him to keep tht up...lol wud be so much fun to watch!!! hahahahha So I want it to start already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! instead of mish just avoiding him all the time !!!  heheh how many of u feel tht way???

Edited by sanaya11 - 18 January 2011 at 11:16am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi_YaRaLover.Mehak.

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
i can't wait to see MiYa love story....

shaurya has already developing feelings for misha...and he feels hurt that misha is avoiding him...

i hope they don't rush in MiYa love story like they did with Robindo-Mouli in Tere Liye.....i want a slow..steady..beautiful love story for MiYa...

Edited by Mages - 18 January 2011 at 1:00pm
.Mehak. Goldie
.Mehak.
.Mehak.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
I think misha runs away coz she doesn't how to react being the first time she's in love LOL and I too hope that they make there lovetory happen slowly
Dana_Bharati Newbie
Dana_Bharati
Dana_Bharati

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Im also think Mish is in love for the first time LOL its too funny to see, when she runs away from him xD But i will also the nomal Mish back! So PLS Mish come back to the roots :D
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanaya11

I want Mish n Shaw love or whatever..fight to start...but along with it i want Mish to be her normal self...she's not her self..she never had those feeling seein other guys or wearing dresses...I want her to go back to normal..
But someone was right...(I think it was Pocahontus sorry for sp error) tht Shaw does seem...ehhh hes showin interest in Misha all over a sudden...
But i want him to keep tht up...lol wud be so much fun to watch!!! hahahahha So I want it to start already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! instead of mish just avoiding him all the time !!!  heheh how many of u feel tht way???

she is herself right now!!
this is the teenager in her who is showing up...
and seriously, evn am done with tht look of hers... i want her back in her normal clothes right now!!!!Sleepy
and id LOVE LOVE LOVE to see mish avoiding him and throwing attitude now... but bechaari pakdi jaati hai yaar... shaw is very smart....LOL
am sue mish can prove to be smarter now..
ab tak i think ekta completely knws wht we want to see... hopefully she wont ruin things MUCHLOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index