Ipsi_Sushant
Ipsi_Sushant

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
satish  deserve  better............someone  like  archana

Polki_Zofi Senior Member
Polki_Zofi
Polki_Zofi

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Many people who had sheltered lives fail to realize that the world of a single woman might seem highly adventurous, but it is a lonely world with everyday struggles.

I am not saying that a woman cannot achieve it, maybe she can do it too with a man (who very usually is spineless, because women - like ordinary humans - eventually fail to limit their demands too, and submissive men are really not those who actually love you, but those who take some portion of the femininity that the fem of the house have given up).

However, often the women must rightly take up the world, but those are some of the honorable situations which Varsha certainly cannot claim (that other Dharmesh girl might be able to claim to that scenario to be self sufficient).

Varsha did nothing extraordinary in her life, apart from being on her parents all the time, or just nagging everyone in family out outside. Playing with people's emotion or having her emotions be played on. Eventually ending up with Satish, and ruining his life (because life is not only about the job or singular adjustment).

She is lucky ofcourse, but luck runs out when we misuse it to such extent.

While Satish is unlucky because he is yet to realize that he certainly deserves better than this.

I am not expert on this LOLBig smile, but I got attracted to a few shows Embarrassed. This one seem very different than others, showing common people I guess.

So many pretty girls in Indian television ofcourse, but I find Archana too uber sexy LOLSmile, lucky Manav - but silly LOL

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged

I used to like Satish and Varsha together but since her marriage, I have seen an entirely different side to her character. I started disliking her because of her attitude towards her in laws, then her selfish choice to abort her child without Satish's knowledge, and then there is her attitude towards Manav and Archana. I really wonder where this side of her has emerged, at least with Vaishali I can think of her being influenced by Dharmesh but Varsha has a good husband and good in laws so why the attitude? Why the hatred? Satish really does deserve better, he has given Varsha so many chances and she has repeatedly taken advantage of those chances. I hope he reaches the end of his rope and just tells Varsha he has had enough of her.

Go to top