India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Satish deserve better

Polki_Zofi Senior Member
Polki_Zofi
Polki_Zofi

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
I really feel for that man. Such a wonderful catch for any single woman Ouch, having to lead his life with an egoist. I wish he meet someone better, and this girl can move on in her way of life (Varsha), and he can make the most of what he truly deserves.

Often alas some men and women fail to find their perfect match. He is certainly in that group of people. My mother was the best woman I saw growing up, and she married my father who was nothing more than a bottle of vodka OuchConfused .

Her ego, and how she treat life and people around her is nothing less than worse. The other sister is also stubborn, but she is much much better then this Varsha Ouch

Felt so pissed today at this character who keep sliding down.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

1pritiaggarwalNAVITkad271librarypassMamanaJasmine10_Sahra_bharadwaj_kj&b84Gauri22Bolly*_Crazedshootingstar27riniiiiAanya.lunzaanna44.Mandy.nycsweetieMillerrr88

second_chances IF-Sizzlerz
second_chances
second_chances

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
i think she has a proble with people in general after the whole ashwin incident. she refuses to see the good in anyone for long, and for some bizarre reason, shes stuck on manav, who will be there for her when she finds out shes infertile! 

she needs to grow up and its not fair that she has to grow up after learning a bitter truth about her infertility but it all has added up. 

bhavna will be in no mood to forgive her after all the fights she has had dating back to before the leap and adding in the abortion. 

satish is also gonn ahave a boiling point, everyone does, and hes only human, how much can he take? and what about his desires to be a father? she did infact take is child away from him without consulting at all and robbed him blindly. 

vaishali will be busy with her pregnancy

savita and her hubby , again how much can parents take? 

who else is there? 

oh yeah archana and anav but like VARSHA said, she would rather live at her servants than thier house. 
yeah servants dont get paid to deal with her BS in thier home.

and this is after assuming she takes responsibility for her actions.
i wont be surprised if she sayd something like " oh if anagv and archana werent playing their stpid games with shravani and jaywant, and manav putting you all in jail, i wouldnt be under so uch strress and my head would be clear and i wouldnt have made this choice"

OR

" if manav had been resonsible , satish woudlnt be so busy with work and he would be home and we couldve talked more about the baby and y needs"

i dont see her accepting her mistake. i think she feels admitting to her mistake with ashwin wins her golden points for the century that she doesnt ever have to justify anthing else

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10bharadwaj_kriniiiiGarkhelsunanna44lunzanycsweetie

Polki_Zofi Senior Member
Polki_Zofi
Polki_Zofi

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
She is not a baby that Ashwin incident will haunt her for life. I saw those episodes and found Satish brilliant.

The way her ego rules her, she is not for Satish atleast, maybe stay as someone else (or another Ashwin) girlfriend? heh LOL

If Satish were real I would introduce him to my cousin from Lubin LOL. I mean to say he deserves much better than this girl who cannot see beyond herself, and even in herself she is obsessed with only materialism, no soul she have. She is one of those who like to be pain for life, lucky for her perhaps she is among such good people.

But I really think people like Satish deserve 1000 times better. No harm in him being with someone else. I even think it would be romantic and honor of the other girl, and then Varsha can live her life in someone elses palace. Because for her it is not of love, but about the money printing machine in that nice man Ouch.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

paulsibilaJasmine10_Sahra_bharadwaj_kanna44lunzanycsweetie

second_chances IF-Sizzlerz
second_chances
second_chances

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
varsha even said in the first epi, that if theyfind a guy with X salary, it should be ok for archana but not her, as she deserves a guy with a bigger salary. 
shes always been about status from day one but atleast before than she had her manners and respect for elders.

now she has respect for nobody, thne way she spoke to bhavna, archana etc is dispicable.

satish does deserve better and varsha needs counselling. 
its her responsibilty to not only realize how she is bahaving (she did that right before she puked and went to the doctor) but also act on that responsibility. she cant pick and choose when the relationships are inportant and when they are trash. 
and at times, satish is treated like trash to her

he doesnt have her emotional support at all, shes only there physcially (he knows cause he can hear her complaining all the time ) but entally and emotionally its all about her.

she was wronged and now the world needs to bend over backwards to make sure she is treated like a princess and the rest of the world can go to hell for all she cares. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

paulsibilabharadwaj_kriniiiianna44nycsweetie

mehbeer09 IF-Dazzler
mehbeer09
mehbeer09

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
i knowwwwwww  i think he doesnt deserveee varshaa,, for the things she have doneee , satish doesnt deserve tht i wish someone should comee for satishhh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Millerrr88

Polki_Zofi Senior Member
Polki_Zofi
Polki_Zofi

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Yes, there are many girls who deserve Satish and Satish deserve such girls too. Someone who love him and take all his love which he has to give!

People like Varsha might one day realize, but that day comes very late, so why waste the life of a good man like Satish for that day?

Varsha likes to think that she knows best, then she should also take on life without her riches from her money making machine Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

riniiiilunza

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
u guys are right...satish deserves someone better than Varsha
harpkaur IF-Rockerz
harpkaur
harpkaur

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
u guyz r right...satish iz sooo nyce & he deservez sm1 way better dan varsha...if satish was real i wud love 2 marry him..lolzLOL ...satish iz vry gud lukin & hez soo decent...nyce...down 2 earth person & seriously deservez sm1 better dan varsha....

jst imagine if archu wud hve married satish...how perfect d jodi wud hve been...lolz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-

Go to top