Frequent Posters

Amy_an thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
BTW aaj apni Chhamiya nahi aayeeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
wow123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: namy_an

yes yaar, CV hs always acted prejudicially vd AN's character...
but wat can v do now... tab kuchh nahi kar sake to ab kya karenge...
n am feeling so bad fr SG, she z doin such an idiotic show... yesterda i watchd GGG fr sometime, n cudnt stnd it fr more thn 15 mintz..
i really wish she get som sense n do some meaningful role.. AT n SG both r wating their immense acting talent..

At that time when AN get equal space with AR than AR fans doesn't like all this n start bashing AN as they r very cheap or much more. As usual AN fans doens' t react much on it n AR fans kept saying that give more space to AR as they r main lead. At that time KSG busy doing JDJ so doesn't give much time to DMG than CV look at AN to keep their trp stable but they can't ignore AR fans request so trying to bring twist in AR story as nothing much left in it.

Somewhere they lost AN track in that.
Edited by wow123 - 13 years ago
wow123 thumbnail

ma us se pahle hi hamesha ke liye log off ho jaoongiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

humse dur jaayoge kasie
hume bhool paayoge kaise
hum woh hain jo tumahare dil main baste
bhala apne dil ko khud se dur kar paayoge kaise
wow123 thumbnail

BTW aaj apni Chhamiya nahi aayeeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hogi kahin
kuch na kuch kha hi rahi hogi.
Khana nahin to kisika dimaag.
Amy_an thumbnail
Originally posted by: wow123

At that time when AN get equal space with AR than AR fans doesn't like all this n start bashing AN as they r very cheap or much more. As usual AN fans doens' t react much on it n AR fans kept saying that give more space to AR as they r main lead. At that time KSG busy doing JDJ so doesn't give much time to DMG than CV look at AN to keep their trp stable but they can't ignore AR fans request so trying to bring twist in AR story as nothing much left in it.

Somewhere they lost AN track in that.

in fact i alwyz felt tht CV hd used AN's slot just to feel in gapz betweeen Ar's scenes.. i always felt tht they were ignored in dshow..
@bold:: thatz ridiculous.. hw cud some1 put tht sort of allehatn.. itz coz of their sizzling chmistry d show survived despite KSG's absence.. nahi to show kabhi ka bandh ho gaya hota..

Amy_an thumbnail
Originally posted by: wow123

hogi kahin
kuch na kuch kha hi rahi hogi.
Khana nahin to kisika dimaag.

nahi muje lagta ha aaj mummy ghar per hi ha
ya to fir bijli gullπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
wow123 thumbnail

in fact i alwyz felt tht CV hd used AN's slot just to feel in gapz betweeen Ar's scenes.. i always felt tht they were ignored in dshow..
@bold:: thatz ridiculous.. hw cud some1 put tht sort of allehatn.. itz coz of their sizzling chmistry d show survived despite KSG's absence.. nahi to show kabhi ka bandh ho gaya hota..

yes its true that why they keep invovling AR in AN scenes. They ignored as AR fans want more focus on AR.

Yes i read it but at that time i was not a part of this forum. They are lot of post made regarding this specially after Riot scene. Someone said their showing lust desire rather than love.
wow123 thumbnail

maazaa aa gaya.. maazaa aa gayaa*Abhi's style*πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

maaza aa gaya or bhi aayega *Nikki Style*
wow123 thumbnail

nahi muje lagta ha aaj mummy ghar per hi ha
ya to fir bijli gullπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

haan uski bijli gul ho gayi hain dimaag ki to pehle sehi hain πŸ˜†
Amy_an thumbnail
yes its true that why they keep invovling AR in AN scenes. They ignored as AR fans want more focus on AR.

Yes i read it but at that time i was not a part of this forum. They are lot of post made regarding this specially after Riot scene. Someone said their showing lust desire rather than love.
@bold:🀒🀒 
arey yaar hum log tab kaha the.. ek ek ko bara bar jawab dete..