Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amy_an thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: wow123

ab pachtake kya fayada dear.

I said that all AN fans r very peacful in themselves as they more into entertain themselves other arguing, fighting or abusing other fan following or their favorite.

yes thtz true.. we enjoy sittin n passin time in spammin.. but vl hv to find som way out... u also think, yaar find out some way to reach AT n SG..
u knw d same thng happnd at time of Sujal's exit from Kahi to hoga. RK hd a massive fan following at tht time.. but no one listned n at last the serial's TRP dropped drastically n in few months thy hd to closed down d show...
Amy_an thumbnail

May be because somewhere ur story missing those twist n turn which every story need to give hype to the writer n reader as well.

Dnt scare me now... othrwize i'll delete entire update like Munni n Jibz..
wow123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: namy_an

Dnt scare me now... othrwize i'll delete entire update like Munni n Jibz..

no dear i m not scaring u but u asked me that u feel that u r the same place before??

@bold don't even think about this kind of foolish thing.

Dear even i don' tknow what is going in ur story untill i read it.So don't take my advice so seriously.
wow123 thumbnail

yes thtz true.. we enjoy sittin n passin time in spammin.. but vl hv to find som way out... u also think, yaar find out some way to reach AT n SG..
u knw d same thng happnd at time of Sujal's exit from Kahi to hoga. RK hd a massive fan following at tht time.. but no one listned n at last the serial's TRP dropped drastically n in few months thy hd to closed down d show...

Well at that time RK himself want to discontinue the show, so its not CV choice but RK himself.
Same thing happen at the time of LRL as RK wnat to discontinue it.

RK always said in his interview that he always like to leave the character when he is at the top so that ppl remember n cherish forever.
Amy_an thumbnail

no dear i m not scaring u but u asked me that u feel that u r the same place before??

@bold don't even think about this kind of foolish thing.

Dear even i don' tknow what is going in ur story untill i read it.So don't take my advice so seriously.

No no i ws also joking..
in fact i dnt hv heart to do such kinda stuff... i'v realized nw tht it takes so much hard work to pour out ur thotz into writin... letz see hw it goes..
wow123 thumbnail

No no i ws also joking..
in fact i dnt hv heart to do such kinda stuff... i'v realized nw tht it takes so much hard work to pour out ur thotz into writin... letz see hw it goes..

thnk god. U scared me....................
wow123 thumbnail
Its difficult this time as there are not many character in my ff.

I think it'll finish in 12 or 14 parts. Can't write more than that.
Amy_an thumbnail

Well at that time RK himself want to discontinue the show, so its not CV choice but RK himself.
Same thing happen at the time of LRL as RK wnat to discontinue it.

RK always said in his interview that he always like to leave the character when he is at the top so that ppl remember n cherish forever.
RK left KTH coz of his differences vd EK.. n he left at d time of most crucial turn in d story.. well, he hd to quit frm LRL coz of Amir.
Same way AT n SG also left d show coz dey werent very happy vd d progress of ther story after new inter's entry..
Are u sayin tht thy hd nt left d show by their choice, but CV hd cut off their characters
Amy_an thumbnail

thnk god. U scared me....................

no dnt get scare nw.
in fact am gonna scare u vd my updates😆😆
Amy_an thumbnail

Its difficult this time as there are not many character in my ff.

I think it'll finish in 12 or 14 parts. Can't write more than that.

hey dnt say that.. ab hi to tune ff start kiya ha...
u never knw kab ja ke tuje kaun se character ki need pad jaye😉
dnt even think to wrap it up so fast.. take ur own sweet time in thinking... N i wish ur ff hs long n long way to go..