India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Earring:( (Page 2)

camjs Senior Member
camjs
camjs

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged

ok uske pass maithli ki pic hai but this is a blooper....she got same earring...vampire har human ki smell pehchantay hain so maithli or pia main difference abhay ko nazar nahin aaya....this is a supernatural show and abhay is a vampire...this is not an ordinary show in which they can show anything....even when pia told abhay that it was danish who spoiled maya's life it was also a blooper...he can read anyone's mind and he can read maya's mind too...

naj7 Goldie
naj7
naj7

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
I think she just remade everything she saw in the pic of Metz.; the dress and the look.... the blooper is not that.. its how quick she changed from one look to another..

Also how come Abhay never smelled the diff.. or is it silently showing us that Metz & Pia r the same .. like how many times Abhay kept saying that "Maithali is back, she has kept her promise, she has come back to me" so much stress on the promise. Mayb Pia is Metz ...

Also during that episode where Pia calls Metz ghost and wen she is told that Abhay is her destiny.. mayb something is hidden in those lines..

But Pia looked like a dream in those scenes where she impersonates Metz.. no wonder Abhay cudnt tell the diff...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

I don't think Pia knew that Abhay has given that earring as a gift to Maithili. It's just that even god is trying to help Pia in her mission. Pia must have just tried to copy Maithili's look from pictures and purchased the same earring from somewhere like the way she got the similar gown, Then by luck it fell down and discovered by Abhay and turned out to be similar to the one gifted by Abhay to Maithili.   
Yeah, maybe it is like thatErmm
because I dont think Piya has psychic powers, at least, not yetLOL
mayur786 Groupbie
mayur786
mayur786

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged

I don't think Pia knew that Abhay has given that earring as a gift to Maithili. It's just that even god is trying to help Pia in her mission. Pia must have just tried to copy Maithili's look from pictures and purchased the same earring from somewhere like the way she got the similar gown, Then by luck it fell down and discovered by Abhay and turned out to be similar to the one gifted by Abhay to Maithili.   

ya i too think the same.....and yaar why u all are oticing too many minute things jst enjoy the episodes and the chemistry of abhiya i mean its sizzling and it has so hot itself that its  steam covers all bloopers in it..its my POV ..i did'nt want to hurt anyone...bt plzzzzzz guys at least avoid some bloopers..its a Television program and also they work 4 continuous hrs...dnt accept them to make a planned movie..they are entertaining us 6 days a week and in this hectic schedules  mistakes and bloopers may happpen....avoid some of them yaar nd enjoy abhiya omg they were so hotttttttttt

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayur786

ya i too think the same.....and yaar why u all are oticing too many minute things jst enjoy the episodes and the chemistry of abhiya i mean its sizzling and it has so hot itself that its  steam covers all bloopers in it..its my POV ..i did'nt want to hurt anyone...bt plzzzzzz guys at least avoid some bloopers..its a Television program and also they work 4 continuous hrs...dnt accept them to make a planned movie..they are entertaining us 6 days a week and in this hectic schedules  mistakes and bloopers may happpen....avoid some of them yaar nd enjoy abhiya omg they were so hotttttttttt
I know Abhiya are awesome, and bloopers with props are acceptable, but not bloopers with the story...
ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
piya ko us pandher palace ke guard ne bataya hoga
 that Abhyendra Maithili ko aaj tak sirf ek earring hi diya tha, jise dekhkar maithili ke dad ko unke liye pata chala.ROFLROFLROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index