India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Earring:(

camjs Senior Member
camjs
camjs

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
i didn't like that earring thing at all..how can she find the same earring which abhay gifted maithli..i m very disappointed from today's episode....piya is pretending that she is maithli and abhay can't find it...this is ridiculous..pia ko kaisay pata chala ke abhay ne gift diya mithli ko...piya ke pass jo book hai us main yeh sab to nahin likha hoga na...i don't know what they r trying to show...abhay vampire kam or fool zyada laga mujhy ajki episode main....no offence yeh mera bhi fav. serial hai but kya keroon bloopers itnay hain ke bura lagta hai ke hamara fav. serial ki trp kam na ho jaye..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

psychomegbloodlinesaphira7988meaw--AROMAL--ozzyiepritiraysPrinsesse.Suvi

music_l0ver036 IF-Stunnerz
music_l0ver036
music_l0ver036

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
lol ik right? its so stupid. too much bloopers to make threads for everytime it happens so we have a seperate thread, just to discuss it lol.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988RidziPiaJazSimi

knumnum IF-Rockerz
knumnum
knumnum

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Probably she got the design from one of the Metz picsLOL and had it custom madeLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988-sim-

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
I don't think Pia knew that Abhay has given that earring as a gift to Maithili. It's just that even god is trying to help Pia in her mission. Pia must have just tried to copy Maithili's look from pictures and purchased the same earring from somewhere like the way she got the similar gown, Then by luck it fell down and discovered by Abhay and turned out to be similar to the one gifted by Abhay to Maithili.   

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mayur786saphira7988naj7luvkasuknumnumRidziPiaJazSimiPrinsesse.Suvi

.Mehak. Goldie
.Mehak.
.Mehak.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Yeah she might of saw it in some picture but then how would she know abhay gifted it to maithz LOL Blooper I think

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988

second_chances IF-Sizzlerz
second_chances
second_chances

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
she probably has some psychic connection with her thenLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
i guess...she gets it from maithilli pics...she has the book too..it might be in one of the pictures
Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mehak.

Yeah she might of saw it in some picture but then how would she know abhay gifted it to maithz LOL Blooper I think

did she really know that fact? I may have to rewatch that episode in the evening to confirm. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index