India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Was those Backgrounds needed?? (Page 2)

Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
hahaa i totally agree with youu! the background was a little too much! hahaa...it was so weirdd lmaoo!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Mari..

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by pritirays

Bckgrds made it look funny! It was a hilarious track for me rather than being the romantic one! And I was dead ROFL seeing that song n the sequence! ROFL

Pritwa, ignore these things yar.. 'enjoy the show Big smile

I try to ignore the 'ohh so out of place' facts/things/bloppers - but kya karein - control nahin hoota! LOL
But I will try to keep your advice in mind! If I am unsuccessful - I will vent it out at the home thread! you better be thr! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Mari.._dkmystery_

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

Bckgrds made it look funny! It was a hilarious track for me rather than being the romantic one! And I was dead ROFL seeing that song n the sequence! ROFL

Pritwa, ignore these things yar.. 'enjoy the show Big smile

I try to ignore the 'ohh so out of place' facts/things/bloppers - but kya karein - control nahin hoota! LOL
But I will try to keep your advice in mind! If I am unsuccessful - I will vent it out at the home thread! you better be thr! LOL

yeah try to shut ur eyes n not c any such things and yes, I'll be there to face ur feelings Hug LOL

..Mari..

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
ROFL you are so right 

moreover they have killed a beautiful moment by those stupid backgrounds and lame songLOL!Dead

it was like watching an old movie and it wasn't that good Confused but Visu  looked awesomeEmbarrassed

about the 70's LOLbtw i didnt know that A, M  lived in that era?Confused 

did they change it from 18 century to 19 and now, 20 centuries 70's era alreadyConfusedLOL wow they are super fast , they must have  a time machine or something!

..Mari..

bAkChOd. IF-Sizzlerz
bAkChOd.
bAkChOd.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Mari..

So just thaught of mentioning this 'in case' some creative member 'happened' to visit the forumLOL

What was the need of those backgrounds??? they could just have a white background whit some white smoke to make it look ldreamyErmm.....

It looked like a movie from the 70's or somethinLOL...However, yes the Beautiful sight of ViSu made it worth the watchEmbarrassed. Also i wish they wont rush romance scenes so much!....little more close-up....let us catch up with the expressions and emotions!ConfusedLOL....i never thaught i would ever get the opportunity to complain abt this when it comes to tellywood....usually showing a simple staring session for like 5 mins from all possible different angles to a level where you just wanna bang your head into the wall, but here its different, its like we have to beg them to proparly focus sometimes and to show the angles proparlyLOL.....not always of course....i am still in standing ovation for the lake scene cordinationClap....just hope its always as amazingBig smile.

exactly........even i thought the same....maan ki baat kehedi tumne!!Cry

..Mari..

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

yeah try to shut ur eyes n not c any such things and yes, I'll be there to face ur feelings Hug LOL

close your eyes n watch the show! Nice idea I will try it! ROFL
Yeah I know you are always thr to discuss things with me, while we chase away others! LOL

Edited by pritirays - 18 January 2011 at 11:43pm

..Mari..

mythili2 IF-Rockerz
mythili2
mythili2

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
seriously the background ruined it....dont know y do they use such background..Angry

..Mari..

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
tha bakgroud ruined everything...i mean it was so freaking tacky!!!!
i can kill those guys for this....couldnt they have just used a cloudly background as you said.....
they completely ruined the effct....

..Mari..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index