Was those Backgrounds needed?? - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by pritirays

I try to ignore the 'ohh so out of place' facts/things/bloppers - but kya karein - control nahin hoota! ๐Ÿ˜†
But I will try to keep your advice in mind! If I am unsuccessful - I will vent it out at the home thread! you better be thr! ๐Ÿ˜†

yeah try to shut ur eyes n not c any such things and yes, I'll be there to face ur feelings ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿคฃ you are so right 

moreover they have killed a beautiful moment by those stupid backgrounds and lame song๐Ÿ˜†!๐Ÿคข

it was like watching an old movie and it wasn't that good ๐Ÿ˜• but Visu  looked awesome๐Ÿ˜ณ

about the 70's ๐Ÿ˜†btw i didnt know that A, M  lived in that era?๐Ÿ˜• 

did they change it from 18 century to 19 and now, 20 centuries 70's era already๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜† wow they are super fast , they must have  a time machine or something!
Originally posted by ..Mari..

So just thaught of mentioning this 'in case' some creative member 'happened' to visit the forum๐Ÿ˜†

What was the need of those backgrounds??? they could just have a white background whit some white smoke to make it look ldreamy๐Ÿค”.....

It looked like a movie from the 70's or somethin๐Ÿ˜†...However, yes the Beautiful sight of ViSu made it worth the watch๐Ÿ˜ณ. Also i wish they wont rush romance scenes so much!....little more close-up....let us catch up with the expressions and emotions!๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†....i never thaught i would ever get the opportunity to complain abt this when it comes to tellywood....usually showing a simple staring session for like 5 mins from all possible different angles to a level where you just wanna bang your head into the wall, but here its different, its like we have to beg them to proparly focus sometimes and to show the angles proparly๐Ÿ˜†.....not always of course....i am still in standing ovation for the lake scene cordination๐Ÿ‘....just hope its always as amazing๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

exactly........even i thought the same....maan ki baat kehedi tumne!!๐Ÿ˜ญ
Originally posted by dkmystery

yeah try to shut ur eyes n not c any such things and yes, I'll be there to face ur feelings ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿ˜†

close your eyes n watch the show! Nice idea I will try it! ๐Ÿคฃ
Yeah I know you are always thr to discuss things with me, while we chase away others! ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by pritirays - 13 years ago
seriously the background ruined it....dont know y do they use such background..๐Ÿ˜ก
tha bakgroud ruined everything...i mean it was so freaking tacky!!!!
i can kill those guys for this....couldnt they have just used a cloudly background as you said.....
they completely ruined the effct....
no, they were absolutly not needed!....a white background as u say would make it look looots better...however enjoyed it cause of AMetz:)
I was ROFLing the whole time.
I thought they looked insanely funny !
Hahahaha!
Completely agree folks. The Background was so awful. What a superb song, suberp couple and terrible visuals !!!
Originally posted by pritirays

close your eyes n watch the show! Nice idea I will try it! ๐Ÿคฃ
Yeah I know you are always thr to discuss things with me, while we chase away others! ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜ณ dekha, such a simple idea.. others should also follow ๐Ÿคฃ
first we chase them , then we say, are sab kidhar gaye? ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜†