Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Was those Backgrounds needed??

..Mari.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
So just thaught of mentioning this 'in case' some creative member 'happened' to visit the forum😆

What was the need of those backgrounds??? they could just have a white background whit some white smoke to make it look ldreamy🤔.....

It looked like a movie from the 70's or somethin😆...However, yes the Beautiful sight of ViSu made it worth the watch😳. Also i wish they wont rush romance scenes so much!....little more close-up....let us catch up with the expressions and emotions!😕😆....i never thaught i would ever get the opportunity to complain abt this when it comes to tellywood....usually showing a simple staring session for like 5 mins from all possible different angles to a level where you just wanna bang your head into the wall, but here its different, its like we have to beg them to proparly focus sometimes and to show the angles proparly😆.....not always of course....i am still in standing ovation for the lake scene cordination👏....just hope its always as amazing😃.

Edited by ..Mari.. - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koyal-kajal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i know the background just spoiled everything😡
..Mari.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: koyal-kajal

i know thebackgroundjust spoiledeverything😡

yea😡 thankfully Abhaymaithali saved the moment.
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nooooo! Just ruined the whole scene, im just not getting it, y r they using such ugly backgrounds in this show. Evn whn they (either KaPi, Misha and Piya etc.) r in a car, there is this ugly background. Ekta has evn made KMH, she didn't use backgrounds whn someone was driving a car in tht show.
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Bckgrds made it look funny! It was a hilarious track for me rather than being the romantic one! And I was dead ROFL seeing that song n the sequence! 🤣
.Mehak. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pritirays

<font color="#006699" size="2">Bckgrds made it look funny! It was a hilarious track for me rather than being the romantic one! And I was dead ROFL seeing that song n the sequence! 🤣</font>

😆 😆. Same here 😊. I was like errrrm okayy then 😆
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
no the BG wasn't at all in anyway needed and I hope Ekta isn't turning her face to a new show and turning her back on PKYEK leaving it to her creative Team to it because they are simply gonna ruin the show without her keeping an eye on them.
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pritirays

Bckgrds made it look funny! It was a hilarious track for me rather than being the romantic one! And I was dead ROFL seeing that song n the sequence! 🤣

Pritwa, ignore these things yar.. 'enjoy the show 😃
Nomaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hahaa i totally agree with youu! the background was a little too much! hahaa...it was so weirdd lmaoo!!!
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dkmystery

Pritwa, ignore these things yar.. 'enjoy the show 😃

I try to ignore the 'ohh so out of place' facts/things/bloppers - but kya karein - control nahin hoota! 😆
But I will try to keep your advice in mind! If I am unsuccessful - I will vent it out at the home thread! you better be thr! 😆