India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Was those Backgrounds needed??

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
So just thaught of mentioning this 'in case' some creative member 'happened' to visit the forumLOL

What was the need of those backgrounds??? they could just have a white background whit some white smoke to make it look ldreamyErmm.....

It looked like a movie from the 70's or somethinLOL...However, yes the Beautiful sight of ViSu made it worth the watchEmbarrassed. Also i wish they wont rush romance scenes so much!....little more close-up....let us catch up with the expressions and emotions!ConfusedLOL....i never thaught i would ever get the opportunity to complain abt this when it comes to tellywood....usually showing a simple staring session for like 5 mins from all possible different angles to a level where you just wanna bang your head into the wall, but here its different, its like we have to beg them to proparly focus sometimes and to show the angles proparlyLOL.....not always of course....i am still in standing ovation for the lake scene cordinationClap....just hope its always as amazingBig smile.

Edited by ..Mari.. - 18 January 2011 at 11:04am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

jass6psychomegsaphira7988mohit_rockstarnehnehnejiDoris.iqralovespkyekAmber_1meaw.Mehak.ka7eela--AROMAL--xXdEejAyXxmadmaxineNomaa.Prinsesse.Suvi.Jane..-Lostindreamsmusic_l0ver036

koyal-kajal Goldie
koyal-kajal
koyal-kajal

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
i know the background just spoiled everythingAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Mari..--AROMAL--

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koyal-kajal

i know thebackgroundjust spoiledeverythingAngry

yeaAngry thankfully Abhaymaithali saved the moment.
-Lostindreams IF-Stunnerz
-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Nooooo! Just ruined the whole scene, im just not getting it, y r they using such ugly backgrounds in this show. Evn whn they (either KaPi, Misha and Piya etc.) r in a car, there is this ugly background. Ekta has evn made KMH, she didn't use backgrounds whn someone was driving a car in tht show.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..Mari..--AROMAL--virgo_gurl_dkmystery_music_l0ver036

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Bckgrds made it look funny! It was a hilarious track for me rather than being the romantic one! And I was dead ROFL seeing that song n the sequence! ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Mari..mi-neepearl_dkmystery_

.Mehak. Goldie
.Mehak.
.Mehak.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

<font color="#006699" size="2">Bckgrds made it look funny! It was a hilarious track for me rather than being the romantic one! And I was dead ROFL seeing that song n the sequence! ROFL</font>

LOL LOL. Same here Smile. I was like errrrm okayy then LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Mari..

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
no the BG wasn't at all in anyway needed and I hope Ekta isn't turning her face to a new show and turning her back on PKYEK leaving it to her creative Team to it because they are simply gonna ruin the show without her keeping an eye on them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Mari..

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Bckgrds made it look funny! It was a hilarious track for me rather than being the romantic one! And I was dead ROFL seeing that song n the sequence! ROFL

Pritwa, ignore these things yar.. 'enjoy the show Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Mari..Shivani_4upritirays

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index