India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Nandini's problem

abhilasha_dream IF-Rockerz
abhilasha_dream
abhilasha_dream

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Hi frnds cn anyone plz tell me wat is d prob wid Nandini ?? Why is she behaving so oddly about her in-laws and her husband, Mohit ??

Serendipity.. IF-Sizzlerz
Serendipity..
Serendipity..

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
^^ she thinks mohit is fed up of her, cuz she's a handicap..the cliched mis-communication dialogues wer one overhears the other sayig something which thy assume it to be something elseStern Smile ..i hope u understood..LOL..  
abhilasha_dream IF-Rockerz
abhilasha_dream
abhilasha_dream

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
thanks sia, i understood now... Does Mohit knows about her mis conception ??
Serendipity..
Serendipity..

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
^^ not sure abt this..cuz i did miss few episodes... as far as i knw, naitik spoke to him about it...So he knows i gues.. just tht madam is not getting convinced...D'oh
krutiv100 Goldie
krutiv100
krutiv100

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
I actually don't understand the whole problem....nandani's biggest problem is that she hasn't accepted herself for who she is,until she does she can't expect everyone else too. Mohit is such a nice guy,yeshe got angry and said things to her but he is her husband and human afterall. i don't know what she wants al she seems to be doing is crying and mopping about...she doesn't seem slightly intrested in solving her probelm...mohit called her and she just said i dont want to talk about it bye......
and don't dadaji and bhabimaa realise how long she has been there and not once has mohit come there? so maybe there is a problem...oh no wait they are too busi trying to sort out munnaLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Feefi

Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhilasha_dream

Hi frnds cn anyone plz tell me wat is d prob wid Nandini ?? Why is she behaving so oddly about her in-laws and her husband, Mohit ??

we are also trying to understand this since days but we failed......Confused LOL LOL
uski lifestory usike paheliyon ki tarah kaalpanik hai....LOL

Edited by Tafseer - 18 January 2011 at 11:48am

Madhavi_Di

Serendipity..
Serendipity..

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krutiv100

I actually don't understand the whole problem....nandani's biggest problem is that she hasn't accepted herself for who she is,until she does she can't expect everyone else too. Mohit is such a nice guy,yeshe got angry and said things to her but he is her husband and human afterall. i don't know what she wants al she seems to be doing is crying and mopping about...she doesn't seem slightly intrested in solving her probelm...mohit called her and she just said i dont want to talk about it bye......
and don't dadaji and bhabimaa realise how long she has been there and not once has mohit come there? so maybe there is a problem...oh no wait they are too busi trying to sort out munnaLOL
@bold.... we have been yelling out here the same frm the time akshara got married, tht thy both speak nonsense about akshara if she goes to maayka for a day.. and thy themselves ask nandu to stay back cuz thy feel nice... isnt akshara's parents bound to react in the same way?Stern Smile.. its always been like tht, DJ's character is never consistent.Ouch.. he's definitely biased...BM, the less said much better.. we all know how she acts wen it comes to nanduDead

Feefi

asiaheart Groupbie
asiaheart
asiaheart

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
i think nandini & mohit had both accepted who she was & that's the reason they got married. but she started feeling insecure about herself when her MIL starting hinting at her, for eg asking her to wear heavy/expensice jewellery for a relatives wedding because everybody will be looking at her. mohit tells nandini not to care about what his mom says because his thinking is different from his mom. it's hard for nandini to ignore her MIL's words because she has to live in the same house as her while mohit goes to work. generally, you can't tell each & every little thing to your husband about what goes in the house. men sometimes aren't interested in hearing the small details or if they do listen, all they say is, to ignore what happens & try not to think of small things. mohit is a great guy but he knows how his mom is so maybe in the future, he will be forced to take the step of moving out with his wife so at least the husband/wife can have a smooth life. nandu is also not wrong if she's pissed off at mohit, because a woman in her place would feel the same, she knows mohit is the best, but she's the one who has to deal with the MIL. so she feels mohit should be more understanding when something involves the whole family; that's what happens in a joint family. it's VERY EASY for misunderstandings to happen. in these cases, the husband/wife should live separately to avoid more problems between themselves.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top