Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

   
Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Agey ka track ! (Page 5)

sana786a IF-Sizzlerz
sana786a
sana786a

Joined: 13 February 2006
Posts: 21235

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
omg mads gud 2 see u bkkkkk Hug

oiii mads sach mein bata wat ever peice u write hhk or watever u have a natural talent koi comedian toh nahin hoon in realTongue

but ur post is as usual really amazing can make anyone laugh kash aisa sach mein ho sakta LOLand da emotions pics cartoon always go wid it thnks 4 keeping everyone amused wid ur posts Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Madzy-

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Joined: 02 June 2010
Posts: 10215

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
@ dc17-7
Her name is riddhi and HHK is' Hota Hai Kya ' post by our sweet Madhia

@ Madz
please tell her about HHK LOL


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Madzy-

divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Joined: 06 January 2011
Posts: 707

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Madzy-

@Divya:
hey sweety HHK is Hota hai kya which i usually use to write after every epi in my crazy style and added a cartoon pic for the epi LOLyeah i know its crazy here is a link of a old HHK read it if u like Winku will understand what kind of post it isLOL
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1416622

take care
MadhiaBig smile


oh madhia........... wat an hilarious post da...........

im in splits........... my tummy is aching............... mom came to check on me while i was laughing............ if my hubby sees me, he wil definitely think i m mad..........LOLLOLLOL

no wonder everyone were missing u................

wil religiously wait for ur next update dearie........... can u PM me if that is not a problem for u......

luv n tc
divya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Madzy-

-Madzy- IF-Rockerz
-Madzy-
-Madzy-

Joined: 17 March 2010
Posts: 7122

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana786a

omg mads gud 2 see u bkkkkk Hug

oiii mads sach mein bata wat ever peice u write hhk or watever u have a natural talent koi comedian toh nahin hoon in realTongue

but ur post is as usual really amazing can make anyone laugh kash aisa sach mein ho sakta LOLand da emotions pics cartoon always go wid it thnks 4 keeping everyone amused wid ur posts Tongue

Hughi dearEmbarrassed
na yaar main comedian nahi only born to be a wierdoROFLLOL....
thanks yaar couldnt write anything yesterday will try tonightLOL
tace care
c u aroundEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sana786a

-Madzy- IF-Rockerz
-Madzy-
-Madzy-

Joined: 17 March 2010
Posts: 7122

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dc17-7

Originally posted by -Madzy-

@Divya:
hey sweety HHK is Hota hai kya which i usually use to write after every epi in my crazy style and added a cartoon pic for the epi LOLyeah i know its crazy here is a link of a old HHK read it if u like Winku will understand what kind of post it isLOL
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1416622

take care
MadhiaBig smile


oh madhia........... wat an hilarious post da...........

im in splits........... my tummy is aching............... mom came to check on me while i was laughing............ if my hubby sees me, he wil definitely think i m mad..........LOLLOLLOL

no wonder everyone were missing u................

wil religiously wait for ur next update dearie........... can u PM me if that is not a problem for u......

luv n tc
divya

oh u mariied hunEmbarrassed...well Jija ji will think meri wife ko kya hogaya hain LOL....
yeah i will sure pm u next time I write HHkEmbarrassed
nowdays i think the epis are not giving me anything so i just write whatever comes in my mindLOL
take care Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7

-Madzy- IF-Rockerz
-Madzy-
-Madzy-

Joined: 17 March 2010
Posts: 7122

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sia79

@ dc17-7
Her name is riddhi and HHK is' Hota Hai Kya ' post by our sweet Madhia

@ Madz
please tell her about HHK LOL



looks like she have read itLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sia--

divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Joined: 06 January 2011
Posts: 707

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Madzy-

Originally posted by dc17-7

Originally posted by -Madzy-

@Divya:
hey sweety HHK is Hota hai kya which i usually use to write after every epi in my crazy style and added a cartoon pic for the epi LOLyeah i know its crazy here is a link of a old HHK read it if u like Winku will understand what kind of post it isLOL
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1416622

take care
MadhiaBig smile


oh madhia........... wat an hilarious post da...........

im in splits........... my tummy is aching............... mom came to check on me while i was laughing............ if my hubby sees me, he wil definitely think i m mad..........LOLLOLLOL

no wonder everyone were missing u................

wil religiously wait for ur next update dearie........... can u PM me if that is not a problem for u......

luv n tc
divya

oh u mariied hunEmbarrassed...well Jija ji will think meri wife ko kya hogaya hain LOL....
yeah i will sure pm u next time I write HHkEmbarrassed
nowdays i think the epis are not giving me anything so i just write whatever comes in my mindLOL
take care Embarrassed

hey that is so sweet of u to cal my hubby jiju.....

well he has a small gang of saalis....... wil let him know of u for sure.........he has a good sense of humor.  he himself keeps cracking jokes for most of time he is around me.......... i m a little serious kind of a person compared to him...........

he stil doesnt understand wat i am doing on this forum..........

little does he know how much masti i hav here chatting.........LOLLOL

tc
divya

LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Madzy-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
MY POV-Future Track

Author: Shweta_Dutta   Replies: 0   Views: 639

Shweta_Dutta 0 639 18 August 2010 at 9:38pm by Shweta_Dutta
cheated by cv's...anna/bridal track

2 3

Author: Hessa85   Replies: 17   Views: 1740

Hessa85 17 1740 18 August 2010 at 3:44pm by Hessa85
Future Track - my way (plz read once :)

2 3

Author: kiran255   Replies: 17   Views: 1899

kiran255 17 1899 16 August 2010 at 6:09am by dusk
Bittersweet Feeling - Current Track

2 3 4

Author: oddgalout   Replies: 26   Views: 1919

oddgalout 26 1919 02 August 2010 at 8:40pm by SuhaniSonia
baji's love track

Author: deepika_fun   Replies: 2   Views: 703

deepika_fun 2 703 29 July 2010 at 12:03am by artikb

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index