India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Agey ka track !

-Madzy- IF-Rockerz
-Madzy-
-Madzy-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
LOLIts me pagal LOL...MadhiaLOL...remember me LOL u never know na cause nowdays track makes u go confused and dizzyWackokab kiss ko bhool jaye u never knowLOL....

Hmm so why am I here ....Well at least im out of thinking that dutta will disappear i belive he is not Embarrassed....cause i see him draming sheaming about nakku ji Tongue....Handsome is missing wifey dearWink....Ab iss ka matlab aur iss mein thori resarch to karna thi mujhko LOL warna madhia mads na rehti aur mads behsaram na rehtiLOL.......So I think key future track short cut mein bataoo to kuch aisa lagey ga Wink...Ab iss mein thora mera style hain to maybe it goes some ulta pulta way and sometimes fast in time ...mmmm....maybe even doing story ka the end LOL...well u know Tongue...

Agey ka track boley to eek dam devdas style lagrelaa LOL....from beginning i have thought Baji was chandramukhi but no no here we go tadaaaaaaaaa Chanda ji doing mujra LOL...And Chaskar bhaiyya bajaoing taali ClapLOL....hmm story thori thori samjh aney lagi LOL lagta hain chanda bara chumma degi na Chaskar ko to wo prince frog sey prince charming bann jaeygaLOL

Chalo to yeh qissa to khatam yahi par....Dutta uthey ga bed sey wapas stairs sey nichey girey ga dhadaaaaaaaaaaammm sey chot lagey gi aur voilaa he will get his eyes back EmbarrassedBig smile.....aur sab sey pehley dekhega chammak challo ko matlab seemaLOL...Kahega mujhey tujsey koi shikayat nahi to bas chaskar ko busy rakh aur mujhey chor dey Mi yetooLOL.......

Waha Dutta dizzy dizzy jayega bahar
and he will end up in garden LOLoops I mean in that village......And THERE......Nakku and AS will see him ...Aur bas ....nakku Dutta hojayengey DO JISM EEK JAANWinkmatlab samjha karooROFLLOL....And they will go back home And from there ......a lovely shovely story will start again hopefully ....i will come up with something tomorrow again.....agar ziada bore na huwi tooWinkLOL...

Ok ji sorry to interrupt u guys ...couldnt help it Big smileLOL.....Love u hugs Hug

Big smileyours MadhiaBig smile

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnasasalianupamas2komal_w25shruti10augustVampgirlBeeesdivya17-7misssmilyCrystal29yoyo2mnx12mussy.jamshedWanderbugPooja_219shish15--Saaki--sub_rosadivy609left_foreverduskbfunofbb123betty123NainaSengalshonapinky*dewdrop~pearl*suhana19ushankitvcmIsHeZ.x--khushi--.Sidrameghapartisana786a--Sia--MrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Chalo good to see something from you Madhia. Most interesting piece related to LTL whole of this year!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

yoyo2skavitha08duskmussy.jamshed-Madzy-

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Hey Madz Hug
Missing HHK very much .....hope soon you get a chance to write it Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

duskmussy.jamshed-Madzy-

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Hi madz,
missing ur HHK desperately.

duskmussy.jamshed-Madzy-

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Loved it!  I enjoy all your posts...You have a great sense of humor! Keep posting.Smile

mussy.jamsheddusk-Madzy-

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
missing HHK..i am personally rooting for chaskar attacking Dutta at night and fight shight mein dutta ke sir par dhaaaam se danda pardta hai...ankhon ki baati ke saath dimag ki baati bhi jal jaati hai....he would add 2+2=22 and kick his good for nothing sisters out...send AS for a loooooooooooong tirthyatra....sends baaaji with madhu to their HM after their wedding of course and have cosy time with his wife of almost a year now whom he had married twice but hadn't touched once...inke HM ka time to nikal chuka hai according to me...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BeeesPooja_219duskmussy.jamshed-Madzy-

Beees Senior Member
Beees
Beees

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Madzy-

stairs sey nichey girey ga dhadaaaaaaaaaaammm sey chot lagey gi aur voilaa he will get his eyes back EmbarrassedBig smile.....aur sab sey pehley dekhega chammak challo ko matlab seemaLOL...Kahega mujhey tujsey koi shikayat nahi to bas chaskar ko busy rakh aur mujhey chor dey Mi yetooLOL.......

This was the most hillarious part.........cant stop laughing....dutta falling off the stairs and actually saying "tu bas chaskar ko busy rakh aur mujhay chor de"ROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7duskrainurubal-Madzy-

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Hey Madzy good to see a post from u.....................
its interesting.............................. Hoping for some good track in future...............
Missing ur HHK alot................................ Hope u will soon get chance to write it back..................................

duskmussy.jamshed-Madzy-

Go to top