India-Forums

Remix
Remix

random feelings

natasha-remix IF-Dazzler
natasha-remix
natasha-remix

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
just a short thought process that cud be going thru the head of characters... in diff situations

m starting with my fav :

YUVI --when ashi is dating aditya after he broke her trust

love.... well it was an unknown feeling to me... till i met ashi.

people call her mad.. well she is mad .. but this madness of hers is totally infectious .. when im with her im in a diff world... im a diff person... or then again maybe .. im just being myself.. the real yuvi that no one else has ever understood...

i dint know wad it was at first cos it started as a stupid bet but it took me a while to bring my self to terms with the fact that i could fall in love with someone like anvesha bannergi ray...

what began as just a dumb bet has now turned my life around...

never in the wildest of my dreams did i imagine that some one wud become so important to yuvraj dev....mean so much .. it is as though ... i dont know wad cos i dont have words to express how i feel about her... she means everything to me... but now ive lost her and its only due to my madness....

words cant be enough to express how bad i feel to have hurt her...

it all started when sid told her about the bet ... i was so mad at him .. for doing that .. but then he wasnt wrong.. cos he was just trying to help me out but instead made me loose my gr8est treasure...

i needed to speak to her ... tell her that i loved her alot.... tell her my side of the story.. but she just dissappeared..i missed her soo much... it is true when people say that the only time you realise the true value of someone is when you lose them... ashi where were you .. where hadent i looked for you.. the only thing that i wud do was pray day and night that you were alright where ever you were..

i know that you dont deserve anything of wad you recieved ... all u ever did was care for me ... stand up for me infront of everyone....love me more than anyone else.. understand the real me and i ... well wad did i do ... i just broke your trust.. ur heart.. man ashi i am so sorry

i'd pray that u wud return and forgive me........ but when u returned u were a diff person ashi...

i told you wad i felt ... ashi my sorrow was heart felt but u were too hurt to understand anything.... u said that if i had told u all this stuff before perhaps you would hv forgotten about it... but ashi pls try and understand me....

i was at war with myself...it was like... "anvesha ... how could i like her.... but then wad were these feelings inside me..."

when i was with yamini ... i thought i was in love... but now when i realise wat i feel for ashi ... the thing i felt for yamini seems just like an infactuation...

i begged her to forgive me .... i feel like a complete looser....

but she dint ...

now everytime i see her with aditya there are no tears in my eyes but my heart bleeds... i am filled with this strange feeling of remorse  ...... why .. why was i so stupid.... ashi i love you soo much why dont you just forgive me..... if you ask for my life id give it to you..... pls anything in return for ur forgiveness....

anvesha... when.....

when  will this pain end..... when will all this sorrow go away...

when will you forgive me ashi ...when....?????

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AY_RHr4eVerSimi_YaRaLoverBUBLAIleeseunggilovehey.bhagguFollowYourHeartAkankshaa.

natasha-remix IF-Dazzler
natasha-remix
natasha-remix

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged

LATTY:

friends... umm wat are those...will i ever know

i have never known and now i feel as if i'll never know too

what have i done wrong to be treated in this way

was it my fault that my dad is the princi or is it my fault that to make matters worse my mom joined in as a teacher

i never intended on being this way .. i mean ..... well.. how do i put it

since the day dad's become the princi people dont befriend me ... theyd rather stay away... im called names ... called a snitch ... a looser... but have people ever wondered y im a snitch or why am i a looser..??

its all because of u guys ... all i ever wanted to do was to blend in .. be one of the rest... but you never let me... whenever i tried to make friends.. you guys back stabbed me... then how can you expect me to be good to you...

i tried my best ... when meher had a fight with tia and pri  i stood by her .. i talked to her... got her out of the depression she was undergoing... but wad did she do in return.... she snatched away saahil frm me... i really liked him and wad did she tell him about me...

i am always targetted.. no matter why ... why dont you guys just give me a  chance....

iv tried all i could to befriend you

all i wanted was someone i could talk to ... someone who i could trust without doubt .. someone who could help me out when i was down ... be part of my sorrows and my joy....

is that too much to ask for..

look at what i have done trying to just get you people to accept me ...

i have become the reason for my mom and dads split.... but i never wanted to ....... all i wanted was that she give up teaching at maurya cos that wud make her more accesible to me and also give me a chance to show the others who i really am... what kinda person i am... who the real latty is...

why ...  why do i always have to be so wrong... why do i always have to be the target

fine i agree i was wrong in certain things... but does that mean that i get treated so badly in return... look at what nakul said at his welcome party..."get out"...!!!!!
that was like soo rude

am i that bad a person... am i....

Cry

whn is someone.... or rather anyone gonna understand me... when

or is there anyone ever gonna be able to do that..??

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AY_RHr4eVerBUBLAIAkankshaa.hey.bhagguFollowYourHeart

natasha-remix IF-Dazzler
natasha-remix
natasha-remix

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged

ranveer

hum apne dada se bahut pyaar karte the.... par aapne unhe humse cheen liya Mr. Sumeet Ahuja aur is ka badla hum aapse lekar rahenge.

subhne humse kaha ki unhone khudkhushi ki thi par uski wajaah to aap the na ... isiliye... isiliye hum aapko aur aapke poore pariwar ko barbaad kar denge....

yahi thaan kar hum saanghaner se mumbai aaye the

hume pata tha ki aapki beti tiya aapki sabse badi kamjoori hai par tab hamen yeh ehsaas nahin tha ki ek din woh hamaari bhi kamjoori ban jayegi..

hum tiya ko pehli nazaar se hi chaahne lage... humaara dil bhi pighla ..humne apne badle ko bhula diya .. sirf tia ke liye...

unhe har ek khushi deni chaahi.. unka har gham aapna banaana chaha .. par unhone bhi humein dhokha diya...

waise hi jaise aapne haamare dada ko diya tha....

humne aapko kitna pyaar kiya tia... hamne apne aap se vaada kiya tha ki hum aapko kabhi akela nahin chodenge .. kabhi aapki aakhon mein aasu nahin aane denge.... aap hammari zindagi hain tia phir aapne hamaare  saath aisa kyun kiya....

aisa mazaak kyun... kyun tia. kyun...

aaj bhi hamaara dil roota hai jab hamein yeh ehsaas hota hai ki aap hamse nahin balki arjun se pyaar karti hain..

tia aap ke bina hum adhoore hain... kya aapko hamaara pyaar hamari aakhon mein nahin dikhai deta....

tia ek din aisa tha jab aap ki wajah se hi humne apna badlaa bhula diya tha...

aur aaj aap hi wajahh ban gayi hain humare badle ki..

Edited by natasha-remix - 18 January 2011 at 11:04am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AY_RHr4eVerSimi_YaRaLoverBUBLAIAkankshaa.

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Loved all the 3 thoughts .... especially Yuvi's ... It was completely heartfelt and you have written them with lot of feelings ...I could feel every one written in it .. CryCry Latika's one was quite a surprise ..... It seems you really understood the personTongueTongue ... Loved Ranveer's one too ... Keep writing ..Clap
Clap

Arpita...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AY_RHr4eVerSimi_YaRaLoverAkankshaa.hey.bhagguFollowYourHeart

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Hey natasha! I read the Yuvi's one and you have put that so beautifully...depicting his conflicts and emotions right after she learned about the bet (before the 3 promises scene)!! I especially liked how you wrote that I would have told you had I been sure that I was really in love with you! He always felt magical around her, but he was still conflicting between his heart and brain...and when his heart won, Ashi learnt about the bet through sid!! I really liked how you put that coz I never really saw it that way...or maybe I did but I never really reflected upon that!

Completely...completely loved it!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

And even the Latty one! You know I never saw her as a completely negative character...whatever she did, she was wrong...yes but even the kids behaving with her in the beginning was not nice! What i mean is that yuvi, and tia's gang had always sort of excluded her...and so she always felt like an alienated person in maurya! And so it was not completely Latty's fault for the way she is either!! We have some nice moments between Ashi-Latty as well!! Its just latty's insecurities that caused her to be that way...but her character wasn't bad like shyla's or raghu's! One can connect to her many times and I even felt her several times! Never hated latty's character!! You put it beautifully the struggle that latty was going through...on how she doesn't want to do all this but when people behave with her that way, she can't help it...and also her family problems!! Amazingly put natasha!EmbarrassedClap
natasha-remix IF-Dazzler
natasha-remix
natasha-remix

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
im glad u guys liked it.. :)

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top