India-Forums

Mukti Bandhan
Mukti Bandhan

What do you think?! (Page 2)

Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
I'm not particulary fond of Sabeena either, but I feel she's got an important role to play. Well as you guys says, since Charu is tallking of Devki getting married to Vaibhav, Devki may not be IMV's real daughter. Maybe she'll be adopted or maybe Virani had an affair with someone and Devki is his daughter.
Sorry, loks like I'm getting too carried away EmbarrassedTongueLOL

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Yeah i m agree at point vaibah would get married to sabeena,because some nok jhok leads two persons(boy n gal ) to fall in love with each other. About devki to be daugther of IM virani .no na i never even think about it. If she had become his daughter ,once any of his family would hv mentioned about her lost daughter in any eps but nobody did so as of now.
star_night Senior Member
star_night
star_night

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
I think sabreena will marry vaibhav bcoz media might link both of them n this cud leads to problem in business. Since vaibhav is keeping an eye on devki he'll find out abt her family n this cud be even discussed with his dad who cud later understand his relation with devki.....i'm sure devki is his daughter bcoz the initial promo's show's devki joinin the meeting in his office and in the family photo devki is also there but not sabreena.    
One more thing to throw light on is charu told tht 25 yrs back he was not the same virani as he's today so she might kw abt his extra marital affair...
trendzy Senior Member
trendzy
trendzy

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
I want vaibhav and devki to be together atleast not sabina pleaseee.....
I think vaibhav will surely be  paired with devki even his mother wanted devki as their daughter inlaw n moreever both suit each other now there could be a possiblity that vaibhav initially gets attracted to sabina n she dies n later he marries devki or he could pretend to be in love with sabina to get the deal done but later he falls for devki......

Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
I have a feeling, although I maybe wrong, that Sabeena is actually a negative character. The one who manipulates around to get what one requires. Maybe all this is a drama so that she can marry Vaibhav.
And my gut feeling is that either Devki will be IMV's adopted daughter or his own (through some extra marital affair that Charu is not aware of)
Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Here goes another reason why Vaibhav and Sabeena will get married- one of DB Virani's sons got married to an actress WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

star_night

star_night Senior Member
star_night
star_night

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laado_007

Here goes another reason why Vaibhav and Sabeena will get married- one of DB Virani's sons got married to an actress WinkLOL

Good ladoo!!! but tht was a love marriageand this cud be a rival marriageROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Damyanthi

Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by star_night

Originally posted by laado_007

Good ladoo!!! but tht was a love marriageand this cud be a rival marriageROFL
We are only assuming that it was a love marriage! Who knowsWinkLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mukti Bandhan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index