India-Forums

Mukti Bandhan
Mukti Bandhan

What do you think?!

Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Looking at these pics, I would say that Vaibhav would get married to Sabeena and maybe Devki will later become IM Virani's adopted daughter. It could also be possible that Devki IS IM Virani's daughter (her family is not introduced and she even said to Nirali once that she has never seen her father)
So it could be possible and moreover, DB Ambani has two sons and two daughtersWinkTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deepika_funGunseerat

shahsb_26 IF-Sizzlerz
shahsb_26
shahsb_26

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
hmmmm........ well if she is her daughter then.... it would be even wrong to give us slight idea of devki marrying vaibhav.... like given/suggested by IM's wife.....
and i don't know why... i don't want anyone with devki as of now! i jusst want her to fight alone... and if they want some love story.... then... let it be different track.... :)
and about ambani... have no idea.... if its completely based on his life or not?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deepika_funDamyanthi

deepika_fun Goldie
deepika_fun
deepika_fun

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged

yes yar...charulatha is dreaming about devki...........and this fellow sid is already married....

shahsb_26 IF-Sizzlerz
shahsb_26
shahsb_26

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepika_fun

yes yar...charulatha is dreaming about devki...........and this fellow sid is already married....

LOLLOLLOL for some reason.... i want devki to be with sid.... he seems to be calm and understanding... devki...
LOL
deepika_fun Goldie
deepika_fun
deepika_fun

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shahsb_26

LOLLOLLOL for some reason.... i want devki to be with sid.... he seems to be calm and understanding... devki...
LOL
i want sid and devki pair.....sid is stylish and understands others feelings well......today no sid .......hope tomorrow we can have his darshan

Edited by deepika_fun - 18 January 2011 at 11:19am
shahsb_26 IF-Sizzlerz
shahsb_26
shahsb_26

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged

LOL
i want sid and devki pair.....sid is stylish and understands others feelings well......today no sid .......hope tomorrow we can have his darshan

Today we had minor darshan... though... wen he argues back with his... dad... i am not good in buisness....
i love his confident to face dad.... similar to devki.... But why is he married? why? OuchOuchOuchOuchConfusedConfusedConfused i soo wish story takes some good turns and twists...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deepika_fun

Gunseerat IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deepika_fun

deepika_fun Goldie
deepika_fun
deepika_fun

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged

LOL

Today we had minor darshan... though... wen he argues back with his... dad... i am not good in buisness....
i love his confident to face dad.... similar to devki.... But why is he married? why? OuchOuchOuchOuchConfusedConfusedConfused i soo wish story takes some good turns and twists...
hope every thing goes well....we can see sid's good track ....i am totally disappointed when i came to know that he is married....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index