Balika Vadhu

BV Update 18th Jan '11

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vrinda9183 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. chalo ab transformation ka time aa gaya lagta hai. lets see aage kya hota hai
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Uma !!!

Ughhhh..today's epsiode was such a bore....not because of Jagya misbehaving....but because of Anandi's constant bickering and crying...arrey Jagya kya kisi ko bhi pareshaani hogi if someone cries 24/7 !!!  (Sorry, but Pratyusha just cant act ..) 

Although Jagya was outright rude...but what he said made complete sense...he asked Anandi to look at the future and not dwell on the past talking to dolls and pictures (yeaa Anandi we feel so too..you aren't a kid no more)....I donno about others but the precap made me laugh so much....Anandi trying to fly kite  while saying I'll change for you Jagya  ๐Ÿ˜†...really? ..and her first step towards the change is learning to fly a kite ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  Super Kite Woman !!.. (just kiddin, I know it was meant to be a message of sorts...but  I seriously found the whole sequence funny) 
Edited by divmath - 13 years ago
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hated jagya's ๐Ÿ˜กrudeness but  there was  some truth in whatever he said about anandi's continuous crying ๐Ÿ˜ญ  -even iam bored of those never ending tears..๐Ÿฅฑ..  she still has those dolls๐Ÿ˜ฒ ..
If anandi wants to change she should do it for herself-,her pride, swabhimaan ๐Ÿค” not just to woo back jagya...
funny she wants to transform into whatever jagya wants - and that's only gauri...
Well,if its jagya's shouting๐Ÿฅฑ and rudeness that makes  anandi take up her studies again then iam all for it-jagya shout some more๐Ÿ˜‰ shayad anandi ke dimmaag kaa fuse bulb phir se jal jaaye...๐Ÿ˜

.@div -Super Kite Woman !!--  funny๐Ÿ˜†  CVs   kaa signal hogaa ๐Ÿ˜‰- get ready viewers to see anandi fly high and touch the heights she promised but never delivered...
Edited by pjyo - 13 years ago
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: divmath

Thanks for the update Uma !!!

Ughhhh..today's epsiode was such a bore....not because of Jagya misbehaving....but because of Anandi's constant bickering and crying...arrey Jagya kya kisi ko bhi pareshaani hogi if someone cries 24/7 !!!  (Sorry, but Pratyusha just cant act ..) 

Although Jagya was outright rude...but what he said made complete sense...he asked Anandi to look at the future and not dwell on the past talking to dolls and pictures (yeaa Anandi we feel so too..you aren't a kid no more)....I donno about others but the precap made me laugh so much....Anandi trying to fly kite  while saying I'll change for you Jagya  ๐Ÿ˜†...really? ..and her first step towards the change is learning to fly a kite ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  Super Kite Woman !!.. (just kiddin, I know it was meant to be a message of sorts...but  I seriously found the whole sequence funny) 

absolutely right... infact u guys remember how she used to feed food to the pictures of her sasural.. that was like the corniest and creepiest thing ever on TV.she needs a make over for sure.. gehna should take her under her wing.. if she stays with sumitra i dnt see her rising above the doormat attitude 
and wat ever jagya told today was the blunt truth and i am happy somebody gave her a reality check
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
yah its the same dolls...that scene was so weird-sitting on roof talking and feeding dolls๐Ÿ˜ฒ...such a waste of 5 years of precious time when she could have freely pursued education with out dadisa's  meddling ..๐Ÿค”
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ pallai and jyo - Absolutely !!!! that was corny indeed....a 18 year old feeding dolls and talking to them...really??? and today she was proud of that fact in telling Jagya how she used to do those stupid things while she was away those 5 years...as if expecting Jagya to behave in the same way while he is in Mumbai (BAHAHAHA.....yea right).

I  really liked what Jagya said...(although he was rude..he could have toned down a bit,  but all thanks to CV's director ne kaha..zor se chillao and he did).... anyways...but a reality check it is for her...hope better sense prevails and she takes up studies asap...its high time..coz flying kite ain't gonna help no one missy !
Edited by divmath - 13 years ago
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Absolutely agree with you guys.. Jagya was rude but was talking sense.. Anandi need to hear this from someone.. It happend to be Jagya...

Anandi still relying on that dollsWhat is she trying to do.. She teaches kids and herself being a kid at times๐Ÿ˜•

Anandi is a confused soul.. she need to be guided on the right path.. She is nice, she has a goal, she has vision but hidng behind her inner sense of being a good beendini.. Atleast by now she should have learned that no matter what she does dadisa would never be happy with her.. so just let her go and let Sumitra take care of her pyari si massa.. Come on get out of these bandhans of rishtey and get a life for yourself..

Even late, JAgya will understnad what a precious gem he is losing for some stranger like Gauri...Gauri is nice but you are not a match for her...๐Ÿ˜‰
sashb thumbnail
True..even I was so excited when Anandi wasted 5 yrs of precious time feeding dolls and behaving like a 3 yr old when she could have studied..She had phooli as a friend who studied, then why didn't she try atleast for once to see what's happeniong in the world..serves her right for being such a fool...๐Ÿ˜ก
sevak thumbnail
iTS GOOD Anadi wants to chnge - but does she really understand what Jagya wants...