Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Just a thought : T and Kabir? (Page 4)

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

0o.Leah.o0

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
i was thinking the same...i dont think it will happen so soon....but it may happen in the near future...
cos as of now T and Kabir are set on Abhay and piya...
madhura and vishal will look gr8 together..
but id like some sence to go thru thier heADS FIRST!

0o.Leah.o0

Courageous_Leo IF-Rockerz
Courageous_Leo
Courageous_Leo

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Hey not a bad idea.

We can think on this line

0o.Leah.o0

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0o.Leah.o0

@ Ritz - T is someone who probably gets all that she wants. And shes was in 'Queen Bee' of the college. Piya kinda ruined that. So she somekind of a...kiddish jealous, I suppose, towards Piya.

But as long as she does not push people off cliffs or something...I like her.LOL

Like its said in economics - Optimum utilization of resources ! 

I don't think Pia ruined anything. That's Pia's personality. She is very different from T and T needs to understand that. 

I still like T for her beauty, attitude, eye for the trophies,  manipulations (i kind of enjoy them), fights with everything that is plain and simple. And yes, I never felt that she was evil but a bit meanie where she doesn't think beyond what she wants. If she can improve on meanie aspect, I am all for K and T together.

@redROFL I loved that

Edited by Ritz93 - 19 January 2011 at 6:50am
0o.Leah.o0 IF-Rockerz
0o.Leah.o0
0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

[/QUOTE]

I don't think Pia ruined anything. That's Pia's personality. She is very different from T and T needs to understand that. 

I still like T for her beauty, attitude, eye for the trophies,  manipulations (i kind of enjoy them), fights with everything that is plain and simple. And yes, I never felt that she was evil but a bit meanie where she doesn't think beyond what she wants. If she can improve on meanie aspect, I am all for K and T together.

@redROFL I loved that

T and understand? Haha ! Those two words shouldnt even come in the same sentence. Its a crime! :D

Yes shes a meanie. But a gorgeous meanie. And I want this meanie to have a story too!

@ Red - Thank you!

Ritzie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index