Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Just a thought : T and Kabir? (Page 3)

0o.Leah.o0 IF-Rockerz
0o.Leah.o0
0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Appoo, i will be honest with you.

T is the Original Queen Bee of Mount college as far as being the resident stunner is concerned. She is the stuff that stunners and lookers are made of. Piya is just a sweet girl next door who draws people towards her because of her kind nature. Of course, Abhay has totally different reasons for getting attracted to her. 

Piya is sweet and pretty like many other girls in the college. That's it. T , on the other hand is DA BOMB - i mean just look at her. She is beautiful and sassy and smug about it. You can safely call her the Veronica Lodge  of the college. 

Piya is heartwarming but as far as looks are concerned, i am sorry but she is no competition to Tanushree Ambolkar. And am talking about physical beauty in strictest of terms. 
EXACTLY !

I agree with each and EVERY word. Seriously.

I was about to add how I thought T was the most gorgeous one in PKYEK. But then people would go ninja at me. So I shut up. Lol.

Shes sexy, shes beautiful and shes drop dead GORGEOUS.

Piya is cute and lovable. T is hot and shes a proud bitch.

Its like you walk into a place, the first person you would see would be T. She...stands out. is no way you wouldnt have noticed her.

Piya, Misha and all...They look good, for sure. But T is the one you would actually remember. Get what I mean?

Veronica Lodge! Well said.

Edited by 0o.Leah.o0 - 19 January 2011 at 2:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmeresTheBlackJaguar

0o.Leah.o0 IF-Rockerz
0o.Leah.o0
0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naj7

Optimum utilization of resources !

@blue: Oh lord someone is full of ecoLOL
[/QUOTE]
LOL. Yeah, I have an eco exam coming up. And I driving everyone in the house crazy with my Eco terms !LOL

Like yesterday I told my mom, that my marginal rate of substitution was decreasing when we were out picking oranges and apples.

Originally posted by ansah

I guess i have to reply to this....where kabir is concern...LOL
I adore this guy like anything and he sure deserve better....
both T and Kabir needs someone who can make out the better
person in them....I guess they won't be able to do that so together
Totally. Both of them need their screws tighened up right now. And they can help each other!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naj7

naj7 Goldie
naj7
naj7

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged

T is the Original Queen Bee of Mount college as far as being the resident stunner is concerned. She is the stuff that stunners and lookers are made of. Piya is just a sweet girl next door who draws people towards her because of her kind nature. Of course, Abhay has totally different reasons for getting attracted to her. 

Piya is sweet and pretty like many other girls in the college. That's it. T , on the other hand is DA BOMB - i mean just look at her. She is beautiful and sassy and smug about it. You can safely call her the Veronica Lodge  of the college. 

Piya is heartwarming but as far as looks are concerned, i am sorry but she is no competition to Tanushree Ambolkar. And am talking about physical beauty in strictest of terms. 

"PERFECT"... (if u have seen JDJ 5.. then sounds just like how Madhuri imitates Saroj Khan... )

OMG! Day Dreaming......I know! PURRFECT!Embarrassed

I know Day Dreaming

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0o.Leah.o0

EXACTLY !

I was about to add how I thought T was the most gorgeous one in PKYEK. But then people would go ninja at me. So I shut up. Lol.

Its like you walk into a place, the first person you would see would be T. She...stands out. is no way you wouldnt have noticed her.

Piya, Misha and all...They look good, for sure. But T is the one you would actually remember. Get what I mean?

Arre? Why should anyone go Ninja at you? A fact is a fact. T  fits all the brackets of conventional beauty. 

See, i will choose Piya as a human-being any given day over T at the moment ( and maybe pick Metz over Piya.LOL)..... but we are talking about looks, attitude and personality here. And no, T has no competition in beauty and attitude here. Hate her as much as you like and she is a put off on a human level, but she is THE STUNNER of PKYEK and you can't take it away from here. 

Like you said, walk into a room and it's the sassy , saucy beauty and persona of T that you'd notice first.

Veronica is a bitch but she is still 'THE VERONICA'. And it holds the same for T. 

naj7

naj7 Goldie
naj7
naj7

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged

Optimum utilization of resources !

@blue: Oh lord someone is full of ecoLOL
LOL. Yeah, I have an eco exam coming up. And I driving everyone in the house crazy with my Eco terms !LOL
 Hey best of luck yaar.. i hope u dont quote PKYEK in ur eco papers LOL

Like yesterday I told my mom, that my marginal rate of substitution was decreasing when we were out picking oranges and apples.

i pity ur mom LOL

Originally posted by ansah

I guess i have to reply to this....where kabir is concern...LOL
I adore this guy like anything and he sure deserve better....
both T and Kabir needs someone who can make out the better
person in them....I guess they won't be able to do that so together
Totally. Both of them need their screws tighened up right now. And they can help each other!
[/QUOTE]

0o.Leah.o0

naj7 Goldie
naj7
naj7

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged

EXACTLY !

Arre? Why should anyone go Ninja at you? A fact is a fact. T  fits all the brackets of conventional beauty. 

See, i will choose Piya as a human-being any given day over T at the moment ( and maybe pick Metz over Piya.LOL)..... but we are talking about looks, attitude and personality here. And no, T has no competition in beauty and attitude here. Hate her as much as you like and she is a put off on a human level, but she is THE STUNNER of PKYEK and you can't take it away from here. 

Like you said, walk into a room and it's the sassy , saucy beauty and persona of T that you'd notice first.

Veronica is a bitch but she is still 'THE VERONICA'. And it holds the same for T. 

I agree to both of u.. T is a stunner..

She is just like VERONICA.. i just love her ...

0o.Leah.o0

Koyel Senior Member
Koyel
Koyel

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
I was 2 wndrng dat....I luv both of dem....

0o.Leah.o0

0o.Leah.o0 IF-Rockerz
0o.Leah.o0
0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged

[

I like her. I really do.
I think Ekta could mould a story for her. I hope she does.

And well said, btw. No one could have put it better than you did.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index