yup i do think t nd kabir will end up

together

coz now even misha has shaurya

naj7 Goldie
naj7
naj7

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Not a bad idea.. Big smile

I adore K Embarrassed and T is most stunning looking on the show.. she can carry anything with so much style ,... Cool

It wud b interesting to c them pair again.Wink . toning down T is fine.. but i dont want any drastic changes on her . i love her the way she is.. a little mean and spoilt but not evil..

They wud make a handsome pair... Star
TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Appoo, i will be honest with you.

T is the Original Queen Bee of Mount college as far as being the resident stunner is concerned. She is the stuff that stunners and lookers are made of. Piya is just a sweet girl next door who draws people towards her because of her kind nature. Of course, Abhay has totally different reasons for getting attracted to her. 

Piya is sweet and pretty like many other girls in the college. That's it. T , on the other hand is DA BOMB - i mean just look at her. She is beautiful and sassy and smug about it. You can safely call her the Veronica Lodge  of the college. 

Piya is heartwarming but as far as looks are concerned, i am sorry but she is no competition to Tanushree Ambolkar. And am talking about physical beauty in strictest of terms. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naj7

naj7 Goldie
naj7
naj7

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0o.Leah.o0

@ Ritz - T is someone who probably gets all that she wants. And shes was in 'Queen Bee' of the college. Piya kinda ruined that. So she somekind of a...kiddish jealous, I suppose, towards Piya.

But as long as she does not push people off cliffs or something...I like her.LOL

@Akanksha - I feel there is some kind of 'goodness' hidden in her somewhere. Ekta just needs to explore that aspect.

@ Anamika - I wouldnt say deserve. But they do suit each other.

@ Poco - I think we can throw the Kabir-Misha track off the window. Shaurya seems to be 'the one' for Mish.
And at the evil part - Exactly! Shes not EVIL, shes just a person who is used to getting what she wants. She needs to be-like you said- toned and her screws need to be tightened up. Then she will be perfect.

PS - Totally ! The way she carries herself, in a sari, cocktail dress yada yada...Is amazing. Shes the best on the show! I didnt like her that much in DMG, but here, she looks FAB.

@ sugaryanu - Exactly ! I dont want them bringing in more people ! Like its said in economics - Optimum utilization of resources !

@blue: Oh lord someone is full of ecoLOL

sab2778

naj7 Goldie
naj7
naj7

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

T is the Original Queen Bee of Mount college as far as being the resident stunner is concerned. She is the stuff that stunners and lookers are made of. Piya is just a sweet girl next door who draws people towards her because of her kind nature. Of course, Abhay has totally different reasons for getting attracted to her. 

Piya is sweet and pretty like many other girls in the college. That's it. T , on the other hand is DA BOMB - i mean just look at her. She is beautiful and sassy and smug about it. You can safely call her the Veronica Lodge  of the college. 

Piya is heartwarming but as far as looks are concerned, i am sorry but she is no competition to Tanushree Ambolkar. And am talking about physical beauty in strictest of terms. 

"PERFECT"... (if u have seen JDJ 5.. then sounds just like how Madhuri imitates Saroj Khan... )

TheBlackJaguar

0o.Leah.o0 IF-Rockerz
0o.Leah.o0
0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged

@ Sab - I hope so. They would look fab together !

Originally posted by naj7

Not a bad idea.. Big smile

I adore K Embarrassed and T is most stunning looking on the show.. she can carry anything with so much style ,... Cool

It wud b interesting to c them pair again.Wink . toning down T is fine.. but i dont want any drastic changes on her . i love her the way she is.. a little mean and spoilt but not evil..

They wud make a handsome pair... Star

I know. Shes freakin' GORGEOUS. Everytime they show her on screen, I go - OMG! Shes so beautiful !LOL

naj7

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naj7

Originally posted by Pocahontas

"PERFECT"... (if u have seen JDJ 5.. then sounds just like how Madhuri imitates Saroj Khan... )

OMG! Day Dreaming......I know! PURRFECT!Embarrassed
SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
I guess i have to reply to this....where kabir is concern...LOL
I adore this guy like anything and he sure deserve better....
both T and Kabir needs someone who can make out the better
person in them....I guess they won't be able to do that so together

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index