India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Just a thought : T and Kabir?

0o.Leah.o0 IF-Rockerz
0o.Leah.o0
0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Before you all jump on me with your firearms, lemme explain.

How about T and Kabir becoming a couple again? Everyone seems to have found someone or the other, except these two.

I feel that T and Kabir are being pushed aside and not given the screenspace the deserve.

Of course, before any of that happens, I want T to become a lil bit more...mature.

But I wouldnt want her to change too much either, I love her character. Shes not really what anyone can call 'good' but shes not evil either.

Shes just...a spoilt brat !

Just a thought.

Do tell me your views.

PS - I adore Madhura, shes SO gorgeous.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemugsaphira7988perfectdreamsnaj7meawnatashu-sim-MeekoRitzieAkankshaa.adits7-Nymphadora-AmeresTheBlackJaguar

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
ROFLROFL When I read your post for the first time, I was like has she gone crazy or what? But then I came back again and re-read it and I am like "hmmm, it's not a bad idea at all".  Even I like T except for her mean attitude but as you said she has to get more mature before she gets paired with K. Well, Ermm  Pinch Disapprove Ermm  Shocked Ermm  Confused Ermm  okay, i think it could be given a try but only after T gets matured. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988meaw0o.Leah.o0

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Erm ... See, I adore Kabir. I REALLY adore him. And I have always wanted a girl for him & his own perfect lovestory. But, the point is, I wanted a girl for him who can love him for who he is, keep him happy, support him through his ups and downs.. And T. Well, she ain't 'evil', but she ain't the most ideal girl anyhow. Though .. if EK doesn't get a new girl for him .. and they change T's character to a bit MORE understanding & a bit less spoilt .. then yeah, it can be given a thought! Smile

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 18 January 2011 at 1:24pm

saphira79880o.Leah.o0Meeko

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Not a bad idea at all.  T and Kabir deserves each other.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

0o.Leah.o0

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Come to think of it, it is not a bad idea at all. T is not EVIL. She just needs a little fixing and toning and Kabir can do that for her. They would look great together - a very handsome couple. But hey, my cards are still open for Kabir and Mishkoo even though am loving MiYa.Let's see.

P.S- Madhura Naik is the most conventionally beautiful face on this show. What a looker!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemugsaphira7988naj7-sim-natashuknumnumRitzie0o.Leah.o0AyeChavanniAmeres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Hmm. Not a bad idea. I like T but Kabir and T as couple....maybe in the future if she gets sensible and mature then why not! And T always had been after Kabir...atleast in the starting of the show she was.So yeah they can be given a chance.They will look good together i guess.
And it will better to use the current actors to the optimal rather than bringing in new cast. Full optimization of the resources at hand! LOL too much economics in my head right now. LOL

Poco-- You are also open to Kabir and Mish couple? Yay if its a yes! LOL
Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Come to think of it, it is not a bad idea at all. T is not EVIL. She just needs a little fixing and toning and Kabir can do that for her. They would look great together - a very handsome couple. But hey, my cards are still open for Kabir and Mishkoo even though am loving MiYa.Let's see.

P.S- Madhura Naik is the most conventionally beautiful face on this show. What a looker!

You also want Misha & Kabir as a couple!? And I thought that you thought that MiYa are doing a darned good job. Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

0o.Leah.o0 IF-Rockerz
0o.Leah.o0
0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
@ Ritz - T is someone who probably gets all that she wants. And shes was in 'Queen Bee' of the college. Piya kinda ruined that. So she somekind of a...kiddish jealous, I suppose, towards Piya.

But as long as she does not push people off cliffs or something...I like her.LOL

@Akanksha - I feel there is some kind of 'goodness' hidden in her somewhere. Ekta just needs to explore that aspect.

@ Anamika - I wouldnt say deserve. But they do suit each other.

@ Poco - I think we can throw the Kabir-Misha track off the window. Shaurya seems to be 'the one' for Mish.
And at the evil part - Exactly! Shes not EVIL, shes just a person who is used to getting what she wants. She needs to be-like you said- toned and her screws need to be tightened up. Then she will be perfect.

PS - Totally ! The way she carries herself, in a sari, cocktail dress yada yada...Is amazing. Shes the best on the show! I didnt like her that much in DMG, but here, she looks FAB.

@ sugaryanu - Exactly ! I dont want them bringing in more people ! Like its said in economics - Optimum utilization of resources !

naj7AmeresTheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index